Chapter 27

All started from a simple bump

Just like that the both of them let their feelings be hidden in the bottom of the heart. Its driving them crazy and the people who knew their feelings crazy too. Fans ship the both of them, the constant duet they have, the skinship moment they had especially during SMTOWN.

Kai was there to share the joy of xuan group winning almost all of the award ceremony rookie award.

Xuan was there to share the joy of exo winning first on music station, winning awards at award ceremony.

And after what seems like years, one of them decided to take the first step out…

 

On 31/03, xuan birthday, there was a party again at SM. All sm artists attended it since on that day there wasn’t any schedules.

As usual, everyone was playing and fooling around. Those who could drink. Drink, those who couldn’t, find other source of entertainment.

But before the party, in exo dorm…

“Should we plan something to make jong in confess?” Kyungsoo said.

Kai was out to shop for xuan present.

“Of course we should!” Xiumin exclaimed.

“They are driving me crazy, I almost wanted to punch jong in” Luhan said.

“Eh?! I thought you like xuan?” Tao was confused.

Kris then slapped Tao head.

“You really are a fool eh”

“GE!”

“I admit I do but those are past events AND I bet everyone of you here had feelings for her before” Luhan smirked.

Immediately everyone face stiffened. 

“Well yeah I admit I ONCE had, but now nope! She’s just a dongsaeng to me!”

“I guess so? She’s perfect, who wouldn’t have feelings for her?”

Me too. Kris thought. Kris was just so calm on the outer that no one could figure out what he really was thinking inside, inside he was dying. He knew it was a one-sided love, he knew it was impossible and he wanted to move on but it was difficult.

Maybe…Just maybe seeing jong in and xuan together could help me move on…

The 11 exo members racked their brains to think of a perfect idea but well it isn’t going as smoothy

“We should kidnap xuan then kidnap jong in”

“we should spill drink onto xuan and ask jong in to clear up”

“we should dress as ghost then scare xuan so she will hug jong in”

“Stop stop stop! Are you guys mad?!”

“Hyung! We are helping!”

“More like making it worst!”

“I have an idea!”

“what? Jong dae you better had some good ideas than trolling ideas”

“make jong in jealous”

“Hey! That’s not a bad idea!”

“Luhan you make jong in jealous!”

“WHY ME!”

“Because you”

“I don’t want to!”

“You want them to be together or not?”

“want”

“Than do it”

‘But..”

“But what?!”

“What if jong in kill me”

“Please luhan hyung I thought you were a man”

“What does this have to do with being a man?”

“A man is no coward”

“Aish fine! I will do it but if I get any bruises or cuts especially on my precious face, all of you die”

 

Apparently their plan work superb well! All thanks to Luhan. He make sure during the party, he was always with xuan, often doing skinship, xuan didn’t put much notice though.

Exo and xuan unnies help a lot, they make sure that xuan and kai would be separated, and they make sure kai would be in a place where he could see Luhan or any other guys with xuan.

Kai of course was clueless at their plan, he was already furious about not being able to be with xuan and furthermore having to see other guys approach her.

His fist was white from all those clenching, he didn’t want to explode, for he wanted xuan to enjoy her day.

Exo and xuan unnies smirked and mentally cheered when they saw how kai react. Kai tried his very best to hide his anger and jealous but he couldn’t escape their eyes.

Its 18 pairs of eyes against one.