Chapter 14

All started from a simple bump

Soon after exo finished with their packing, they quickly head over to the girls dorm. Well they were really like a bunch of wolves, hungry for food! But there was one person who was just strolling behind.

“Oppa! Aren’t you hungry?”

“Im fine”

What’s wrong with jjong oppa? He doesn’t response like that before to me. Xuan thought for awile before a brilliant idea enter her brain. She pull kai to her room, ignoring the others curious looks.

“Oppa sit here!”

“Wae?”

Apparently, xuan just composed her first song after countless lesson about composition , shee had just recorded it yesterday and edited abit and wanted to let kai hear it first. Its about a girl who had make a guy who she was very close with upset or angry and how she cheer him up. Its similar to the scene now too!

Her voice, how can I ever stay angry or upset with you? Babo, if only you know my real feelings… But I like how we are now and I hope no one will come and destroy it. Kai thought as he listen to the song.

“Babo-ah , you thought I was angry or upset with you?”

Xuan nodded,guilty.

“Babo! You didn’t, I was just stress. Aww come on where the cheerful xuan I always see”

“Gomawo oppa!”

“I’m the one who’s supposed to thanks you! “

“Oppa take this”

“Why are you giving me the disc of your first ever own composition song?”

“I just wanted to give to you”

“Babo!” Kai said as he ruffled her hair, it feels different to xuan as compared to Luhan ruffling her hair.

Luhan ah Luhan what should we do with you?

“Do you have a laptop?”

“Yah, wae?”

“Lend me?”

“Sure”

Kai suddenly remember xuan telling him that she never got the time to shop since she came to korea and he wanted to sort of make it up for her, well online shopping is still counted as shopping right?

“This online mall is what kris hyung always goes to shop at when he’s free and I myself shop on it frequently too, well it sells far more girls clothes though”

“Jinjja?! Wee shopping time! But I don’t have a credit card to pay for it”

“Gwenchana, take it as my thank you gift for your disc and don’t ever order some cheap stuff or what okay!”

“But..”

“No buts!”

“Arraso! Promise!”

The two of them had such a nice time shopping, completely forgetting about the people outside, just their luck or not? That they lock the door and no one knows the key except xuan herself.

Xuan ordered a pair of sneakers wedges, a pair of white shorts, a pair of black skinny jeans, a knitted pullover and a snapback. Well actually apart from the wedges, all the others were sort of forced into the cart by kai!Kai bought some from himself too and well they even bought matching pairs of sneakers and t-shirts!

“Oppa, let me pay for at least half of it!”

“andwae!”

“Jebal!” Xuan gave her killer puppy eyes and aegyo that of course kai can’t resist and agreed.

“One quarter, no more!”

“Fineee!”

After doing the purchase they were prepare to go out but well when they open the door, they were met with people on the ground. Well being the playful hyungs and unnies, they decided to listen to their conversation and try to imagine the scene-.-

Just now,

“Should we?”

“Yah hyung that will be rude!”

“But im curious!”

“Me too!”

“me three!”

“asih whatever lets just go and see”

“Hyung, the door is locked!”

“BWO?!”

“Andwae maknae ahhhh! Unnie ppali!”

“Hyung ppali!!!”

In a flash everyone was there at the door trying to figure out what was happening, all except one person, Luhan.

Now,

“Bwoya! HYUNGGGG!”

“UNNIEEEE!”

“haha erm lets check the dance studio out”

“Oh yah right lets go!”

“I will lead the way”

“lets go hahah”

Kai and xuan could only rolled their eyes at how childish their hyung and unnie were!

Soon it was night, a free day for them was just spent like that, but they were more than happy though they didn’t go anywhere, because what they were doing make them feel like family.