Chapter 5

All started from a simple bump

Chapter 5

Time sure pass fast, its been 3 weeks since you had become a trainee under SM! But its not all that smooth going.

Going home everyday with aching body at midnight, waking up super early.

Sure you could dance with feelings, people admire you since they saw your audition video, but it’s also because of that, they put higher pressure on you, more stricter with you, more demanding.

For a 14 year old girl, who had no foundation in dance except for having it as a cca and nothing professional foundation, able to reach an almost professional stage in just 3 weeks. Professional as in?

Ballet

Breakdancing

You went home with injuries everywhere because of the countless failure but you never once break down or give up, that what make more people admire you even your sunbae because almost all or rather all trainee could never endure half of what you are enduring and much more you are much more younger by them.

Sore throat is a giver. Because they think you had the potential, they make sure you do to your limit. But it did help.

Language? Sure you know Korean a little but those were useless. You had trouble listening to the instructor because they spoke Korean fast and deep.

Friends? You had your unnies, which you were glad. Why? Because is either some get too jealous with you and hate you or they want to get near to you for benefits. How realistic is this society eh.

You were one of the earliest to reach and one of the latest to leave, nobody could comprehend how you endure it because its hell you are enduring. The you who was once 47/48 with fats to become 42 and skinny like a bamboo.

Time is precious, you hardly eat. Exercising is a must. Hectic training. Explain it all.

Narrator pov

But during those 3 weeks, the 12 guys who are busy never fail to once try to get nearer to you but everytime they wanted to, they would leave because the images they see leave them too much pain.

Flashback

Kai pov

Oh who’s still in the company? Its like 11pm going 12am already!

It’s her…

Should I leave or stay to watch?

Aish whatever let’s just see how good she is.

(You were currently trying to do the flips as you learn earlier but you still can’t get it)

“aish Shyt this dam thing”

(giving it another try)

( but you fail)

(worse, you fell on your waist, which was already in poor condition)

Should I help her, it look painful.

Of course its painful you moron! You know how it felt

HOLY those injuries of hers, don’t she ever do anything to them?!

Is she asleep or something?

Lets just wait awhile.

[10 minutes pass]

Seems like she really is

I quietly went in and put the medical patches beside her and wrote her a short note

“ Use it properly, its pretty effective and the problem with your failures is you don’t look at your hand”

And quickly left, I hope you could take care of yourself more, xu…xua..xuan? It hurts me to see you like that.

Damm they are really right about you, you are one special person

Your pov

What this? Medical patches?

Oh a note “Use it properly, its pretty effective and the problem with your failures is you don’t look at your hand”

I must thanks whoever did this man! I didn’t even have the time to go and buy medical patches, and is that really the problem?

Let’s just check It out!

 

Narrator pov

You did another flip with the tip and yeap it really did the job! You did a few times and you succeed! You couldn’t help but to feel a sense of achievement and smile the widest smile you ever had in those days!

And what you didn’t know was that kai was just outside looking at you wide, genuine smile and feeling contented that he did something more you

 “Yah did you see that girl, xuan , recent training?”

“ooo baekhyun hyung, you interested in her?”

“Bwoya?! Ani! Sehun ah don’t anyhow sprout nonsense!”

“Tsk find hyung”

“But I did saw her a few times training alone or with the teachers and the images sure wasn’t pleasing” said d.o with a upset look.

“I know right?! What kind of teacher let a student continue when she going to collapse sooner or later!”

“I heard her whole body is filled with bruises or injuries”

‘Of course! Look at how she train! Even worse than the boys man! I admire her!”

“I want to teach her martial artsss!”

“Bwo?! You crazy! SHE SO PALE AND SKINNY AND WEAK AND YOU WANT TO TEACH HER WHAT?! MARTITAL ARTS?! IM SO NOT GONNA BUY YOU ANYTHING NOW”

‘ANDWAE! KRIS HYUNG IM SORRY!”

“You better be!”

“ Anyway what does greg hyung want us here to gather?”

“Hyung you are the leader you don’t know?!”

“YAH! Im the leader not the manager please-.-“

“whatever hyung”

“yo kidsss!”

“greg hyung!”

“ okay you know that you guys are gonna have a concert next year right?”

“ne!”

“You guys said what you want to do as solo or pair or group stage a few days back right?”

“ne!”

“well kai here say she want to dance and I suggest you do ballet with a female trainee”

Xuan? I hope its her. Kai thought.

Oh just how right is his thought man.

“it’s the new trainee, xuan, she one talented and hardworking one so although she just came in , she would be good for you”

The other 11 members could only stare at kai with envy.

How they wish they could partner with you too.

“ And beside behind kai special partner, she would backup dancer for sehun and lay dance. And she would appear in some of the vcr needed for the concert”

Oh yes! kai you better watch out!

Aish I want her all to myself! At least she my partner, not some random and scary looking trainee!

“Annyeonghaesyo..?”

“Ahh annyeong xuan!”