Chapter 18

All started from a simple bump

Soon the day of the sbs gayo daejun stage cane, a day before, like plan, xuan first teaser was out. It captured the public attention of how different SM promote the new girl group. The teaser depicts xuan ‘background’, how she manage to fend for herself through the difficult obstacles and her fighting or martial arts shock everyone. No profile was release but the public was fast enough to dig out information especially since she appear exo quite a number of times, what shock them most was that a mere 14 year old girl could attain such incredible skills, the way her eye portrayed the character could send chills down your spine, of course there would be people would dislike too, but it didn’t matter to xuan nor her unnies, people had their preferences right?

“Nervous?”

“Isn’t that a of course?”

“YAH! That is not how you talk to your oppa!”

“tsk whatever”

Kai and xuan were preparing for the rehearsal, though xuan had performed on stages like exo concert but she still can’t avoid the nervous feeling she had, who wouldn’t? It’s her first time performing in front of the idols, the camera which would broadcast it through korea and she herself also know that the worldwide kpop fans could stream live to and she was pretty sure her friends in Singapore would be streaming live, considering how crazy they were to kpop.

“so this must be how kai,tao,luhan and chen oppa felt” xuan mumbled

(A/N:If you remember they were the 4 members who appear in 2011 sbs gayo daejun prior to their debut)

“you bet so”

“junmyeon oppa?”

“nervous?”

“why do you and kai ask the same thing?!”

“he’s my son for a reason”

“very funny”

“just relax, we all know you could easily own the audience”

“easy for you to say! You aren’t the one doing!”

“that pretty right though”

“uh huh”

“whatever! Anyway kyungsoo asked me to pass this to you and your unnie”

“Lunchboxes?”

“Be honoured , he hardly wake up early to prepare lunchboxes for us”

 

“change the hardly to never, hyung”

“hahaha! Gomawo kyungsoo oppa! We will eat it well”

“You better do!”

After the small talk, the rehearsal started, it was kai and xuan part now. Pushing off all the worries, xuan did her parts and as usual, everyone was amaze, the staff were pretty shock at how this little girl could pull off such a difficult performance, and then there was the SM artist looking at the two of them with the those-are-my-hoobae looks and that-my-brother-there look.

Well for kai he was used to performing so for him it wasn’t a big deal bit what’s the big deal was that xuan was only in jeans and a tank top. Because her outer wear were interfere with her moves, she removed it before the performance, and kai could see her milky white collarbone, and her normal vanilla scented smell, he gulped trying to concentrate.

And well xuan eyes did help very much with his concentration, everytime they make eye contact, kai feel that he could just go crazy, literally crazy.

While kai was trying his very best to concentrate, there stand a baby-face guy who’s expression doesn’t look very cute, he was fuming with anger at how close they both were. Trying his best to control his anger and not let it take over, he unconsciously clenched his fist, his knuckles turning white.

“Hyung, let it go , give up on xuan will you?” 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update, sorry!