Chapter 39

All started from a simple bump

News of xuan waking up was out instantly, and many hope to see her on television soon. During her 1 week break, kai never left her side. Though he had schedule he make sure during break time he would check his phone for xuan message. And he always slept overnight at xuan bed, no naughty thinking!

They would just cuddle on xuan small but comfy bed, xuan head on kai chest, hearing his slow heartbeat is like lullaby for her, and kai smelling the nice fragrance of xuan hair is like toxic for him, a good one.

Her unnies make sure she doesn’t over work herself and did almost everything for her but of course xuan would sometimes rebel! She can’t stand not dancing for a day and when everyone was out she would use the dance studio to practice her dance skills, in case it grew rusty. She would make sure to kill the evidence that she dance though but well even if she killed them, kai still found out!

He wasn’t angry though since he knew even if he get work out, its of no use and he sure doesn’t want history to repeat itself again!

And after a week, the first schedule xuan had was a talk show, a special episode for SM. All groups under SM would send a few representative and of course she was one of them.

She was sure they would ask about her and kai and her incident and kai would be there too. But she didn’t fear those questions, both of them promise only to speak the truth, no hidden lies.

On the day of the recording, she woke up extra earlier to go to the salon to prepare. Her hair was too out of just pure mess after at least a month! The staff greeted her, more than glad to see the bubbly xuan back! She dyed her hair to soft brown and they change her hairstyle.

New hairstyle= new beginning?

After that she went to join her unnies to the recording place. Many sunbaes were already at the waiting room too. Everyone was busy changing and putting on makeup. And to make things fun. They make sure kai and xuan had almost the same look.

When they went to the set, it was supposed to be seated in twos, as in a 2 seater sofa! And of course, xuan and kai was right in the middle seating together! Earning teasing from everyone. Well xuan was blushing while kai was more than glad to have xuan beside him.

Before the recording, they were all touchy touchy, skinships everywhere making everyone look at them with envy.

“Oh god can the both of you stop already?!” Finally kris exploded. Well he was just directly behind them.

“Hyung if you are just that jealous go and find haneul noona then!” Kai retorted.

“I agree!” Xuan added In too.

The moment haneul name was mentioned, kris turned red. But still his poker face remain!

And at that point of time, Haneul entered the set.

“Haneul unnie! Kris oppa called you!” Xuan shouted making kris glared at xuan.

“You are so gonna get it xuan!” Kris said while throwing daggers at xuan.

“Merong~’

So soon the recording begin and of course through the 2 nearing 3 hours talk, everyone was busy teasing xuan and kai. Stories after stories will told and of course the highlight!

“Xuan and Kai”

“Ne!”

“Both of you…”

“ahh hahah”

“Care to explain fully how everything got together?”

Xuan and Kai looked at each other in the eyes both giving the –you-say-first look.

“ehhhhh kai, you are the man you should say first” The emcee save xuan.

So the whole story begin, it was kind of funny at first since they were telling how they met xuan at the airport lounge and the conversation they heard!

But then as it started escalating to the incident, everyone was tensed, No one wants to be remembered of the incident. Kai stop at the point when they was about to fight.

He can’t continue. The words were stuck at his throat. No one spoke.

“I guess its my cue to continue with the story” Xuan said, breaking the silence while holding kai hands in hers to assure him.

She summarized the whole quarrel incident and how the incident at the airport happen. And then Haneul helped her summarize what happen when she was in the A&E room and when she was in coma.

The moment when suho add in to describe kai during the times that they were fighting and when they were outside the A&E room and how kai would always visit xuan no matter how tired he was, the 180 degree change when xuan was in coma, his loss of appetite and many other more,

Xuan could no longer take it, slowly a tear escaped her eyes, and another and another. She hung her head down, trying to control her sobs and tear. Kai saw xuan tearing and he knew the exact reason why.

He instantly wrapped an arm around xuan waist, pulling her closer to him letting her cry in his embrace.

“Cry all you want, don’t bear it” The words by kai which let xuan just pour out all her tears. Tears of guilty, tears of pain, everything.

The studio froze, everyone just watch the two lovebirds, one crying, the other comforting.

Once kai was sure xuan stop crying, he took the tissue that was beside him and wipe xuan tear stain. “Feel better?”

Xuan nodded.

“Mianhe oppa…”

“Don’t say sorry, it’s not your fault, it’s my fault”

“I’m at fault to---“

Before xuan could finish her sentence, kai stop her by putting his lips on hers for a quick kiss.

Gasps escape the staff, their sunbaes and group members were pretty normal and cool about it, since they saw it almost every day.

After the solemn moment, the talk continue. They no longer asked about the incident but instead asked for some interesting episode between kai and xuan.

After the recording, there wasn’t any schedule for any of the SM artist.

“Quickly changed into comfortable clothing, I were be waiting for you in the carpark!” Kai told xuan and ran off.

Xuan changed into comfortable shorts, sneakers and sleeveless top. Kai too change into jeans and a simple top with a cardigan.

He told his manager and hyungs that he was going out and they can guess who the person he was going out so they just let him.

He went down to the lobby and went to his car, he personally drove his car there for the date with xuan later. He wasn’t going to let xuan take the public transport!