Chapter 30

All started from a simple bump

“OH MY GOD LIKE A FINALLY”

“Unnie?”

“Oppa?”         

“YAH SUHO HYUNG CAN YOU TAKE YOUR HAND OFF MY EYES”

“KRIS GE CAN YOU ALSO TAKE YOUR HAND OFF MY EYES”

Both Tao and Sehun exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh.

“Unnie, you guys plan this with kai?!”

“Uh… well we didn’t technically plan it just that kris oppa suddenly call so yeah”

“How come kris oppa know your number eh?”

“uh” That question caught Hanuel off guard.

Actually, kris and Haneul had been getting closer since the last year at xuan birthday party, haneul knew about kris feeling for her dongsaeng and was always there to comfort him.

“YAH KRIS HYUNG IS BLUSHING”

“HANEUL UNNIE TOO”

‘I SENSE SOMETHING COMING”

“OH SEHUN SHUT UP”

‘LEE XUAN SHUT UP TOO”

“EVEN THEY ARE SPEAKING THE SAME THING”

Both maknae high five each other at their same sentence.

“Hyung finally you are letting go of xuan eh?” kai suddenly whispered to kris.

That question froze kris and he gave kai that, how-did-you-know-look.

“I’m not that dumb”

Kai knew his kris hyung like xuan too just that he didn’t say anything, he didn’t want to experience what he experience with Luhan to happen on Kris.

They spent the rest of the time in the cafeteria, slacking off.

And well everyone was just chatting around except for the 2 lovebirds, whose hands has never left each other.

“Seriously JONG IN-AH CAN’T YOU JUST LET GO OF XUAN FOR AWHILE”

‘FOR THE PAST 1 AND THE HALF HOUR YOUR ARMS ARE EITHER ON HER WASIT OR YOUR HANDS ARE ALWAYS IN HERS”

‘YAH KIM JONG IN LET GO OF MY DONGSAENG NOW”

“NOONA! HYUNG!”

“NOW!”

Kris and Haneul said at the same time causing everyone to look at them.

“JUST DATE ALREADY!”

Kai and Xuan said at the same time, they look at each other before bursting out laughing.

It was the best moment for the both of them, a moment that could never be forgotten.

The other SM sunbaes that heard of the news when to the cafeteria to congratz the couple. The news spread like mad around the company, in the company they could be anyway they like since the trainee and staff had been trained or rather warned about telling out information in the company.

“You had better take care of my dongsaeng I tell you” Tiffany said to kai

“If not I make sure I ask yoona or sunny or hyoyeon to punch you’ Taeyeon added

‘Count me in to” Sooyoung added in too.

“We were be more than glad to do the job” Yoona, sunny and hyoyeon said.

Kai gulped at snsd sunbaes words, they were shooting laser towards kai, its enough to kill him.

“Kim jong in! You better take care of xuan! If not I don’t care if we are best buddy or what,I will send you to the hospital!” Taemin exclaimed.

“You better take good care of xuan if not I will tell or chicken store to stop sending you chicken, you chicken maniac” Onew said.

“MY DAUGHTER!”

“EUNHYUK HYUNG DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT!” Kyuhyun shouted at eunhyuk.

“Opp..oppa.. ca..can’t…bre…breath..breathe” Eunhyuk hugged xuan so tight that she could hardly breathe.

“Mianhe! Hehe”

“Anyway kai you---“

“WHAT’S WITH EVERYONE THREATENING ME TO TAKE CARE OF XUAN IF NOT THEY WILL KILL ME OR BLAHBLAH! OF COURSE I WON’T HURT HER! I LOVE HER, HOW TO HURT HER! AND WHY ISN’T ANYONE TELLING XUAN TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME?!”

“YAH HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO YOUR HYUNG!”

“BWO?! YOU ARE A GUY’

“A GUY IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF GIRLS, YOU DUMB”

“HOW CAN YOU TELL A GIRL TO PROTECT YOU’

“JONG IN-AH HYUNG ARE SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU”

“ONEW HYUNG I WILL MAKE SURE KAI WON’T GET HIS CHICKEN EARLY MORNING!”

“JONGDAE HYUNG!”

“BWO! YOU CHICKEN MANIAC”

“I THOUGHT THAT WAS MY TITLE!”

“SEHUN, IT’S NOT YOUR TITLE!”

“IT’S MINE! YOURS IS MANIAC OKAY!”

“I’M NOT CRAZY’

“YOU ARE!”

“YAH BOTH OF YOU CUT IT OUT!”

“SUHO HYUNG!”

“SUHO-AH HOW DID YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR DONGSAENG! I THINK I NEED TO SCOLD YOU MORE!”

“YUNHO HYUNG MIANHE!’

Xuan could not tolerate the shouting anymore and she just turn kai head around to face her and plant her lips again on kai to shut him up.

“YOU---“

“OH MAI GOD”

‘KRIS COVER TAO EYES”

“GE! I DON’T WANT TO! I’M OLD ENOUGH TO SEE”

“SUHO HYUNG! I’M OLD ENOUGH TO SEE TOO!”

‘NO YOU AREN’T”

“GET A ROOM WILL THE BOTH OF YOU!”

“WE ARE IN A ROOM NO---“ Xuan break the kiss to speak up when kai pulled her in to kiss her again.

“SOMEONE RECORD IT”

“RECORDING”

“HYUNG YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST TROLLER”

“OF COURSE I’M CHENCHEN!”