Chapter 15

All started from a simple bump

Months passed, the girls were busier than ever preparing for their debut, it was tiring for them. But the thought of being able to debut, help make them preserver on. Exo were busy too but of course for their fans they don’t mind.

But for xuan and kai, they were busy, they were tired but they still keep in contact, occasionally. Kai were go to xuan dorm for another round of online shopping or just use the dance studio for their passion, dancing or not just helping xuan with her composition. Unlike Luhan, he wanted so badly to be with her, to be close with her again but then he did not have a choice, most of the time he would be in China promoting.

Articles of SM debuting another girl group next year will release too and many were curious as to what kind of surprise will be waiting for them. Because of the overwhelming response, the girls were stress. Xuan was the most because her sort of background was a fighter and in the future, shows or interviews would of course ask her to do those stunts and she was scared.

Everyday without fail she would be in the studio practicing and everyday without fail kai would be there for her to help her. It pain his heart to see her beloved girl working her off and getting countless injuries but he know her personality, nothing could change her determination or he could do was just to be by her side to tend to her injuries.

A day around October,

“Good job girls in filming of the teasers and music video. As you know this year sbs gayo daejun there will be another SMTOWN stage and some of you will be performing there under your group name to raise other people attention. And the first teaser, xuan one would be release a day before the show.”

“The people performing would be xuan, you would be performing the stage you perform with kai in the concert but there will be a few changes……”

With jjong oppa again? Yeah!

With xuan again? Yeah!

While they were practicing, other exo members and the girls were also present. They were just so fascinated but how their teamwork work out but well except one.

Kim jong in, why? WHY!? Why must the girl I like, like the guys who is my members, who I treat like a brother…Luhan thought

Xuan still didn’t know what her feeling towards kai was, she was just this blur, but in other people eyes, its obvious that she love him and he love him too!

They were a perfect couple but then one still was oblivious to what she was feeling, another was too scared to confess, ironic much?

And whats more funnier was that even Lee Soo Man ship them, he could see the love for each other in their eyes, the pure and innocence love.

“Seongsaenim!”

“Junmyeon ah!”

“Why did you call me?”

“You know xuan and kai?”

“Ah that two? They are so in love with.. opps” Suho suddenly stop, thinking he spoke the wrong words.

“ani its fine actually i would be more than glad if they get together”

“Me too.. actually all of us do, but we just don’t know how to make xuan know her feelings towards kai and how to let kai confess to xuan”

“Well I have a plan here”