Special episode

All started from a simple bump

10 years later,

EXO was still promoting , the girls were still promoting too.

Everyone found their lifetime partners and some even had children!

For the best examples: Xuan and kai.

They had a 9 years old son and a 7 years old daughter.

The 4 of them were  the best role model for a perfect family, no matter how busy xuan and kai were, they would always fork up more than enough time to bond and play with their kids. The 4 of them even film cfs together as a family!

And well it must be because of them that both their children like dancing and music, and they were amazing dancers!

And to celebrate their 10th anniversary, kai and xuan decided to bring their kids to Singapore, to meet their mother relatives and also to have a vacation there. They push off their schedules for 1 week to fully enjoy the vacation.

“Everything pack?” Being the mother, xuan asked the 2 little cutie pie and 1 big cutie pie.

“Yes madam!”

“Good! Then lets go!”

The 2 little kids immediately ran out of the big house to the car.

Xuan and Kai worked hard during the 10 years and they were consider somehow rich?

Kai helped to load the luggages into the bunk of the car while xuan helped the kids with their seatbelts.

“These kids” Kai looked at his 2 little treasure who had fallen asleep minutes after they settled down.

“Can’t blame them, they slept real late yesterday!”

“Your fault!” Kai teased xuan.

“Bwo?! YAH KIM JONG IN”

“shhhhhh…” Kai pointed his fingers to the back row.

Xuan gave him that you-are-so-dead-look, kai laughed at his wife that was pretty even when angry and gave her a short but sweet kiss on her lips before starting the ride to Incheon airport.

Many people came to send them off but they gave a considerate amount of space for them to walk in and do their stuff, which was of course JJANG!

The 2 little cuties that just woke up face was so cute that everyone was taking pictures of them, and they were just blindly looking around wondering what was happening while waiting for their beloved parents to finish with the checking in.

On the plane, xuan and kai sat together behind their 2 children who were seating together. They fully trust that their son would be able to take care of his younger sister, they hardly fight though, they give and take.

“I wonder hows my family doing” Xuan said while her head was leaning against kai shoulder and kai arms strongly wrapped around her waist.

“You will know when we reach there! Oh by the way, what time is the reunion party?” Kai asked.

Because xuan hardly went back to visit her family and relatives, her parents and brother decided to hold a party at her brother big house. Her brother was the higher rank in his job and with her wife being the higher rank in her job, they were more than average rich.

“the next day at around 10 I guess”

“Then what should we do when we arrive later?”

“By the time we arrived it should be around late afternoon, I guess we should let them rest at the hotel, there a swimming pool at the top of the level, shall we go for a swim? And then later we bring them out for dinner and to sit the Singapore flyer to see the night scenery?”

“As expected from my yeobo!”

When they reached Singapore, lots of people came to see them, but still providing a good amount of space for them to walk around.

They reached their hotel, the famous Marina Bay Sands hotel, the hotel where exo first saw xuan dancing skills from a far.

And the airport where everything started, where exo heard xuan beautiful singing skills.

Xuan and Kai, they had spent almost 20 years together, experimenting far lots of stuff other couples didn’t, overcoming tough obstacles together, etc. And they were still be a role model for everyone, especially their 2 little treasures.

-A fan is supposed to love and SUPPORT their idols in whatever the idols decided to do, they should respect them, respect their privacy, respect their decision, idols are humans too, they have their own separate life that shouldn’t be exposed to the public and what they want to do in their own private life should not be criticized by the public, they don’t have the right to do that. Don’t do things your idols doesn’t like and obviously is showing their dislike through their words or actions, that isn’t what a fan should do. Don’t suffocate your idols.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A specail episode for all you guys! You guys are the best i swear! Even when the story has ended quite some time, your comments still never fail to make me smile and bright up my day! It was my first time writing fanfics and to be able to received these kind of responses was DAEBAK! It wasn't the best story writen but i thank you everyone for your support!

My next story which was brainstorm by me and my friend would not be updated that soon since school is starting and well, my homework is not completed yet and when school start is going to be a busy year for me, but i would try to find some time to write the new story! Pleae anticipate! 

SARANGHAEYO! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!