Chapter 1

All started from a simple bump

Narrator pov

" Mum, I'm leaving already!" 

" Okay I know, be careful!"

"Bye!"

Once you step out of your house you immediately contact your friends.

"Hey, where are you guys?"

"At xxx station"

"Sure meet you in 30 minutes!"

You hang up and started walking to the mrt. Today the day your favourite artist, exo, would be coming over to Singapore! Well for Korean music wave festival( A/N:i know its cancelled but just pretent it isnt!) and you and your friends decided to go to the airport to try your luck!

When you and your friends reach the airport, its filled with exo fans. Not just alot but a enormous group! Thinking that you won't be able to see exo anymore, you guys just decided to play around the airport! You guys walk around, chit-chatting, totally forgetting about the exo matter.

" Hey I need to use the toilet awhile!"

"Orh! We meet you at starbucks?"

"Sure!"

You then slowly make your way to the toilet, along the way you accidentally bump into someone, being the shy and awkward you, you just bowed and said a simple sorry, quickly took you phone without much thought and when in to the female toilet.

Luhan pov

Woah what just happen? Her voice is so soft and sweet... God Luhan are you insane?! Get your thoughts straight! I quickly pick up my phone and left to join my members!

Your pov

Once i finish my business in the toilet, I went out to look for my friends. While walking to find them, a little girl suddenly bump into me, causing the hot milk she had in her small little hands to splash onto me.

"Ouchhh"

The hot milk scalded my whole left hand, it turn swollen. I looked at the little girl who looked like she was about to cry, I bit my lips to hid the pain so as not to make her scared or cry. A little girl cries is the last thing I ever want to meet!

I softly asked her where her mum, " hi! cute little gril! Where you mum?"

"mumm..mummmy...i..i los..lost..he..her" And then she started crying.

Oh shyt! I quickly carry her and pat her head, softly soothing her, seconds later she stop crying. Phew! I decided to look for a staff for help.

"Hi, excuse me but I found this little girl who went missing from her mother, could you please help?"

"Oh sure, and oh my god, your hand!"

I looked at my left hand it was now swollen and super red!

"It's fine!"

"No its not, come on, lets bring you to our lounge for medicine while we contact the little girl parent!"

"Thanks"

"Not a problem!"

She lead the way to the lounge. She helped me to a corner while she went to grab the first aid kit. I wasn"t aware of the surrounding since I was busy looking after the little girl. She seem blur after waking up from her short nap.

"HiHi!"

"Jiejieee, I want mummy" and bamm she started crying. NOOOO

"shhhh... Jiejie is here, dont cry, okay!"

I started singing exo open arms and she stop crying but then she scratch my scalded hand. OH god why!

"Arghhhhh!" The pain was unbearable, but looking at the now staring at me with her innoncent big eyes, I cant help but to just give a weak smile.

And finally the person returned with the mother I guess?

"Oh my god, darling! I've been looking for you everywhere! Thank you you kind lady!"

"Er... welcome? Its no big deal! Call me xuan!"

"No its a big deal, if not for you, I wouldn't know what would happen to... OMG what happen to your hands?!"

"Ermm..."

"JIejie got hurt by my hot milk... sor...sorry..jie..jie"

"hehe, it's fine! Jiejie still here strong! Don't cry!"

"Thank you, really thank you. No words could express my gratitude! And Im so sorry but we have a plane to rush!"

"It's fine! Buh bye!"

I bid them farewell before turning to the person.

"Now time for the hero to get treated!'

I chuckled and let her do the "treatment".

After she finish, she left and said I could stay here a little longer if I want. And at the same moment, my phone rang.

(xoxo playing)

I looked around for my phone but all I saw was a unfamilar looking phone. That sure was my phone but where the heck is it?! I unlock the phone and saw korean words. I titled my head abit, confused. All of a sudden, a shadow could be seen, I looked up at the person and I was shocked to see...

EXO LUHAN.

I swear at that moment my eyes was bigger then D.O man.

--In chinese--

"I think we took the wrong phone"

"huh?! Oh, I guess?'

I was still in a dazed. What the heck just happen?!

"Erm the phones?"

"Oh, there, sorry"

"It's fine"

I bowed and looked at my surrounding only to find another 11 handsome guys and a few other people who I presume were stylist and managers. God I hope Im not dreaming. Oh shyt my phone! I quickly slide the green button.

"YAH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!"

Damm it so god damm loud, i quickly move the phone away from my ears, i swear the whole room could hear her voice.

"God damm it, that was loud. And well I sort of got into some issue here so I will be late"

"What  issue?"

"Long story. Anyway where are you guys?"

"Us? We are at gardens by the bay there doing or rather learning exo growl"

"Uh seriously? At gardens by the bay learning exo growl?!"

"What! The scenery are nice! Anyway faster come and teach us chanyeol rap part and learn your sehun one kick"

"Tsk! I thought I teach you chanyeol rap part like last week?! And well I a;ready learn finish the one kick and please, sehun not mine, you idiot"

"Arghh whatever just faster come!"

"can't you guys just learn by yourself?!"

"no we can't"

"arghhh fine, god damm it why must exo dance be so damm hard and why must they choose growl for the dance cover!" I cursed before realising everybody eyes was on me. 

"Mianhe?" I quickly said before rushing out. Damm embarrasing and the whole convo I was in was in chinese._.