Know

Faint Love

 

forty-seven

 

 

ken.

 

The teacher told me to carry the textbooks to the faculty room. By and by, he would summon me to his cubicle in the office. It seems like I have ended up being his errand boy, even without my permission. Like he would consider my opinion... I snorted at the thought. He never fails to not call my name in a single day. After placing them on his desk, I walked back to the classroom. Before I reach my destination, I had to pass by Hak Yeon-hyung's classroom. I wanted to say "Hi" but they were occupied. While Taek Woon-hyung, on the other hand, was too busy eyeing Soo Ah with his tender gaze. For the whole time, he didn't leave his eyes off of her. 

 

I might've been a stranger here, but I'm quite knowledgeable about the things happening around.

 

Does Soo Ah know that Taek Woon-hyung likes her?

 

 

ravi.

 

Tuesdays were meeting days for the committee members. So every Tuesday, Hong Bin would start panicking about small insignificant things. "Yah. Won Shik, it's Tuesday." He grabbed my shoulder, "...So?" I raised an eyebrow. "Do you even know what day it is?"

 

"As you said, it's Tuesday." I shot him a narrow expression. Tuesdays were a big deal for him, because that was the only time when he would get the opportunity to see Soo Ah-ssi. "Yes! I-I should give her coffee." Hong Bin ran out towards the vending machine. "Shouldn't he be worrying about our class' plan for the school festival?" I muttered to myself. Along with So Hee, he went to the meeting room with a wide dimpled smile on his face and held onto the can of coffee like it was the most precious thing in the world.

 

Does Soo Ah-ssi know that Hong Bin likes her?