Bonus Chapter

Faint Love

 

twenty-eight

 

 

leo.

 

"Taek Woon! Do me a favor~"

 

Hak Yeon neared me, staggering a little. "What?" I asked in monotone. "Could you bring Soo Ah home?" As soon as those words entered my ears, my senses became numb and I was stunned. It was still processing in my mind. "Uhm... Earth to Jung Taek Woon?" Hak Yeon waved his hands in front of my deadpan expression. "Huh, what?" I shook my head. "Can't you take her home?"

 

"I'm getting tired and dizzy... I did a lot today, unlike you."

 

"Pardon? I trained for months for this soccer game!"

 

"Partying is harder, Taek Woon. You just don't understand." Hak Yeon patted my shoulder. This is ridiculous. 

 

"Anyways, it's up to you now." Hak Yeon gave me a very wide smile. It was true that he was tired, since he looked beat up to death, but I knew that he was up to something - Something crazy. And stupid. I rolled my eyes at him and searched for Ji Eun. She was sitting beside Soo Ah, who was still, without a doubt, sleeping. "Ah! Taek Woon! Good timing." She stood up and took my hand. I flinched. What was that for? "Thank goodness you're here!" Ji Eun shook my hand, while I stared at it with a puzzled look. I was taken aback, to be honest. "Soo Ah won't wake up." She looked over the sleeping girl. "Once she starts taking a nap, she won't move a muscle, no matter how much you try to wake her up." Ji Eun let go and fished out for her cellphone in her pocket. "So..." I stared at her.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Your point?"

 

"Ah!" She jumped, "Can you take her home for me?" My eyes widened. "You too!?" She looked at me. "What do you mean?"

 

"Don't act dumb. You're both planning something."

 

In the end, I'm carrying a girl on my back with the address on my phone.

 

I don't know - Should I be angry? Should I be thankful? Should I be ashamed? There were so many questions running through my train of thought that I couldn't keep track of! I sighed heavily. I kept on walking, carrying Soo Ah in my back, with the address in my mind. Ji Eun sent it to me - That girl, I don't know if I should thank her or kill her later. "Hmm..." Soo Ah moaned into my ear, a bunch of her hair fell right at my face. I stopped for a while. I felt the air brought by the speeding cars pass by me. Her long, straight hair was covering my whole face. "S-Soo Ah..." I tried to reach her back to poke it. "Your... Hair. I can't see."

 

Soo Ah shuffled, and I had to stay in balance so that she won't fall over the busy road. "Hngh!" I heaved her up again, and her head rested by my neck. My heart was pumping fast, my nervous system was going haywire, my face was dyed with crimson! I told myself that I would be able to reach her house without melting right before... I tried to calm myself down, but I can't! Her rhythmic breathes tickled my neck, making me extra nervous. "Hey." I tried talking to her. I didn't get an answer, not like I was expecting any.

 

"Hah..." I closed my eyes and tried to conceal my redness. "Gotta bear with this."

 

I reached Soo Ah's house. Their house was your typical, two-story house, with a modern touch to it. Standing in front of the doorbell, I gathered up all of the courage left in me and pressed the button.

 

 

I was extra lucky today that I didn't melt. "Thank God..." I whispered to myself. I was proud that I didn't die early from what happened. Good job Jung Taek Woon, good job! While I was waiting for anyone to open the door, I thought of a plan on how to kill Hak Yeon and Ji Eun. Someone opened the door; I tried to search for that someone, but I ended up staring down at a little kid. He blinked at me, and I did the same.

 

...Is this the right address? I told myself. 

 

I was about to crouch down at his level, all set and ready to speak with the adorable child, but he suddenly slammed the door shut. I was shocked, really shocked! My eyes were about to pop out from its sockets! I waited for a few seconds, then I heard a shout from the other side of the door. "Mom! Someone's here!" I chuckled to myself a little. The boy opened it again, and finally, I was able to speak.

 

"Is someone named Soo Ah your sister?"

 

"Yeah... Why?"

 

"I brought her home. I'm a schoolmate. Can I enter?" I asked the little boy. "...Sure." He opened the door for me as I searched for the nearest comfortable place she could rest on. 

 

"Just bring her to her room. It's upstairs, by the left." He went upstairs and I followed from behind, still carrying Soo Ah in my back. As we entered her blue-hued, neat, and girly room, I put her to bed and tucked her in. I softened at her sleeping state. "Take care of her for me, okay?" I ruffled his hair.

 

"Are you her boyfriend?"

 

I shot him a gentle smile, my father senses tingling. "Hmm..." I paused for a while.

 

"You can think of that."

 

 

author.

 

hey guys~ our semestral break is about to come in a few days.

you could expect more updates from me now~ yay!

anyways, i wasn't supposed to add this bit to the story.

but then, meh, i felt like it. (this doesn't even feel like a bonus chapter though /sighs)

change topic: anyone who wants ravi's appearance here? comment!

additional topic: steampunk vixx anyone? /melts

:3