Worries

Faint Love

 

thirty-three

 

 

soo ah.

 

I myself told Taek Woon that it wasn't a need to come to school today, or on any other days. I know, I know... He might be neglecting his studies, again, but he had a reason to not attend school. I mean, it was reasonable. He deserves the rest! At least he didn't attend school without having a reason not to! I pouted thinking about it while I was having a hard time with my locker's padlock. "Want some help?" Ji Eun asked, putting her indoor shoes on. "I'm fine." I smiled at her, and it faded right after. When I finally opened my locker, dozens of envelopes unexpectedly fell from the shelf. I was astonished with what I saw. Ji Eun bent over and picked some of them up. She flipped through every envelope, inspecting them all. "In this amount, I'm sure that these are love letters." She shrugged.

 

 

n.

 

Taek Woon wasn't present. At any rate, he deserves it, since his ankle was swelling so bad. Maybe I shouldn't have called yesterday... I didn't tell him to run to school, but he did it. Knowing that he's in no good condition, he did it anyhow. Just for the girl he likes. "He's so stupid." I sighed. He had left a good amount of assignments. I'm planning to deliver them to him later. "I'm bringing a ton of homework along with my regards, ironic." 

 

Exams are coming up in a few weeks, and he needs to study, no matter what. It was imperative. "I hope he won't get zeroes again this year..." Jung Taek Woon was the type to easily pity. While walking, I glanced at the window, and the view was a havoc - Soo Ah was being surrounded by guys. "Oh dear Taek Woon, your girl is in distress!"

 

 

ji eun.

 

Work. Work. Work.

 

So much work to do! Exams are coming up and I have to submit a lot of assignments - Especially in the art club. "Ah geez!" I groaned in frustration and tried to concentrate on one thing at a time. "First, I have to revise the notes I missed yesterday..." I nodded to myself and looked everywhere for Soo Ah for help. While running, I had made an assessment in my mind. "After revising, I need to finish the painting I have to pass on Friday, and then - " My train of thought was disrupted by the time I saw a huge crowd of boys in the quadrangle. I ceased from running. I was about to ignore it, but then I saw Soo Ah with an unappeased look on her face. She the one being surrounded. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and approached the crowd. I should've known...

 

 

hye jin.

 

What's with her? By the time I laid my eyes on her, every boy I knew was surrounding her! What was her name again? Ah yes! Soo Ah! The "Unreachable Flower". I grimaced at what I was seeing. Her mere existence irks me; it gives me this unpleasant taste in my mouth. I was wandering by the hallways of the second floor when I saw a crowd in front of the building. How did the first and seconds years even reach this part of the school? Buildings 4-6 are only for the third and fourth years! I scratched my head. I watched things happen around me; Soo Ah's friend then came in between the lot, helping her "escape". It was fun watching these two get in trouble. Does she even know how much she bothers other people? She was probably the reason why Taek Woon didn't come to school today.

 

 

leo.

 

I wonder what everybody's doing today.

 

Hak Yeon sent me a text - He said that he would be visiting me along with the handouts. I stared at the ceiling. Will Soo Ah come visit too? I turned red at the thought of it. I still couldn't forget what occurred yesterday... Even though it hurts so much, I didn't regret running to school with my swelling ankle. Sacrifices need to be made, people! 

 

My sister abruptly entered the room. I was alarmed and I nearly fell from the bed. "Taek Woon! Calm down! It's just me." She shot me a smile and approached my bedridden self. "What do you need?" I asked her with the usual poker face. "Time to change your bandage." She waved the bandages at my face. I then remembered what happened. I blushed. "No!!! No!" I shook my head countless times. "Don't change them! They're too precious!"