Them

Faint Love

 

 

thirty

 

 

n.

 

They were gazing at me with those confused eyes...

 

I flinched by the time Soo Ah turned to face me. "Ah! Hak Yeon-ssi...!" I gulped, "Am... Am I disturbing something?" I scratched my nape and took a glance at the two. The one on the left had a perfectly chiseled, cherub-like face. He had a straight nose, plump lips and big eyes. An ulzzang, maybe? The other looked quite intimidating - He had these slightly droopy eyes and small lips; his hair covering his thick eyebrows. Frankly, the two looked younger than the both of us. They were wearing middle school uniforms, but not ours... I wonder who these people are.

 

"No... Not really." The one on the left answered, lowering his head. "Do you need me?" Soo Ah asked. I bent a little and whispered to her ear, "Who are these guys? Are they picking on you?" The tone of my voice changed. "I-I know these guys... It's fine." Soo Ah smiled at me. Even though she said that, I was still worried. What if these guys cause trouble? Especially when she is all alone? I sighed, "Are you sure?" My eyebrows furrowed. She shot me another smile, and somehow, I felt relieved.

 

"Did something come up? We could go if we're interrupting you guys." The handsome boy smiled. I saw Soo Ah bit her lip. "Ah! I've gotta go." I patted her on the shoulder and bowed at them, "Take care Soo Ah." I waved at her and she waved back. "I feel like I'm making a wrong decision leaving her with those guys." I whispered to myself as I looked back, then, I took my phone out and dialed a number.

 

"Hello?" His irritated voice made my ears perk.

 

"Taek Woon... There's something I have to tell you."