A lazy update [mianhae T.T]

Love at First Act

 

YOUR POV

It’s been almost three days since the last time I saw Doojoon. It didn’t matter for our thesis since I tried continuing it on my free time. But it does matter a lot for me. I wonder how is he doing. I’ve caught once one of his shows, and though he does look perfectly fine but his eyes show a lot. He’s really tired. Good thing was Hyunseung oppa keeps in touch with me. He tries to call me once a day during his free time and ask me about my day and also I’ve got a chance to ask about Doojoon. But of course, it’ll be rude if I just kept on asking about him and that’s why I’m starting to get close to Hyunseung oppa as we talk about a lot of, totally random things. I ACTUALLY CAN’T EVEN BELIEVE I’M CALLING HIM OPPA. I remember how we met each other two days ago. Those bad feelings I’ve felt after that girl insulted me had totally left me after meeting him and talking with him. Hyunseung oppa is really a nice guy yet he’s so unique, totally out of this world. But as an oppa, he really did well. I’ve been feeling so protected even by just a call. It wasn’t even a bad idea if I fall for him. But I guess that’ll be impossible. Someone has already filling my heart and that someone has been there quite some time already. I even felt so pathetic to keep on liking him, appreciating everything about he does, about I see on him. I just end up sighing while realizing the reality I have to face. He doesn’t even contacted me this past few days. I’m not hoping for “how are you messages”. Well, asking me about “how’s the thesis going” would be okay for me. But I got nothing. But let me see his schedule for today, I really need him now. I mean, I need him for our thesis. I need to see him. I get my phone from the side cabinet and look for his schedule.

September 3, Saturday

10:00-12:00 nn – Voice Lessons

1:00-onwards – Free time [Birthday Party]

Oh damn, it’s Saturday and we don’t have a class. But wait, he’s almost free for today. But birthday party? September 3? Oh , it’s Hyunseung oppa’s birthday!!!!!! Why the hell did I forget about that??!! Damn, this thesis and those school works!!!! I have to buy something for him at least. He’s been nice to me and I really have to. I have to go outside and find a gift for him. But I really don’t have any idea right now and it’s almost 2pm!!!!!!

As I reached the mall where Sojin unnie brought me, since it’s the only place I know, I immediately look around what to give him. A shirt? No, his too trendy for that. An accessory? No, I don’t know his preferences. Why do you have to be so unique, Jang Hyunseung??! It’s so hard to look a gift for you. As I look around, trying to find a perfect shirt, tee, jeans, accessories, my eyes stopped at this teddy bear shop. And it wasn’t an ordinary teddy bear shop, here you can personalized the clothes of the teddy bear since they already have sets of clothes to choose from. Okay, I guess this is it.

I grabbed a bare teddy bear(LOL) and look around their stock of clothes. I guess I need those clothes that look exactly he wore at Beautiful MV, that leopard jacket. I look around to get that white shirt for under that jacket then…there it is!!!! I was almost running as I saw a leopard jacket, very similar with Hyunseung’s. I get a jeans then shoes. Oh, I so love those cute little shoes!!!! I went to the cashier immediately as she smiled at me and I did the same. Then suddenly my phone ring. I looked whoever that was then saw Hyunseung oppa’s name. I tried to be careful not to mention his name to avoid issues.

“Yoboseyo? Oppa!” I answered then look at the cashier. She playfully smiled at me then punched everything I purchased.

“Maya, Eodiya? Do you have something to do this afternoon?” he said on the other line.

“I’m outside, just wandering around.  I’m completely free this afternoon. Waeyo?” I answered, without greeting him yet.

“I was just wondering if you could come to Cube building. We’re off somewhere. And I want you to come with us.” He answered, sounding quite disappointed. I guess maybe he thought I didn’t know.

“Oh really? Me? But where are we going? Is something special happening today?” I asked but actually teased. Let see if he’ll say it.

“Yah! It’s my birthday, you don’t know? How come you’re a B2uty? I hate you!” he said irritatingly. Aish, this guy has lost it already. Kekeke, let me tease this birthday boy again.

“Ah, jinjja?” I said without emotions.

“Yah, just come! If you don’t, I swear I would not talk to you anymore. Bye!” then he hung up. His childishness cracked me up and I noticed everyone has starting to look at me. Then the ahjumma in the cashier smiled at me.

“Is this for your boyfriend?” she asked in Korean. I quite understand that thing. I blushed a bit.

“A-ani. Chingu.”I shyly answered, while blushing a bit because of the question and because I’m not sure if I’m saying it right.

“You’re not Korean, right?” she asked, still in Korean and just nodded while smiling. “I wrap this for you.” she said in English trying her best for me to understand her. I glowed up a bit and smiled at her.

“Jeongmalyo? Ah, Kamsahamnida, ahjumma!” I said while smiling widely. Then she started wrapping it and I was so amused. She wrapped it perfectly! I wonder if Hyunseung would like it. Then suddenly my phone vibrated as I received a message.

 

FROM: 4d oppa

MESSAGE:

                        7 pm, if you’re wondering what time. We’ll wait you at Cube building. By the way, it’s only the members, G.na noona, 4minute, our 5 manager hyungs, and you are going to the party. You better be thankful! I still hate you! >.<

I laughed as I’ve read his childish message. Little you didn’t know, I have something for you! But BEAST, G.na, 4minute and their managers are only going to the party?!!! I’m the only, let say, outsider? Am I that special to him? He really considers me as a dongsaeng. Oh, I’m so privilege, indeed! But G.na and 4minute? It’s also be my first time meeting them. I’m afraid what may think about me. They’re too beautiful compared to me and my insecurities will be haunting me again. G.na, that cute yet y unnie. I wonder if she’s really as friendly as she looks on the shows. 4minute? Oh, I’m going to meet my idol when it comes to dancing, Hyuna and Jiyoon!!!  But so if 4minute would be there, Gayoon would also be there of course. I wonder if those news I’ve read were true. Yeah, that news between her and Doojoon. They said Doojoon wants Gayoon to be his girlfriend. I’ve even read somewhere that he already asked her but Gayoon has not answered him yet. I’ve waited till someone announces they are dating with my prepared heart for that heart-breaking news but no, there wasn’t. I almost forgot that thing but knowing I’m going to meet the others, I end up confusing myself again. I really want to know. Not just because I’m one curious fan. But this thing would make me realized where should I place myself. And to lose all these crazy hopes arising in my heart.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah, a lazy update... SORRY T.T it's just that, i'm quite drain but yet i'm soooooo excited to share this short chappie to you guys!!!!:>

BUT I PROMISE, I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THIS BIRTHDAY THINGY OF HYUNSEUNG BEFORE HIS ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!!!! YEEEEYYY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!!!

[you might guys be wondering why am i sooo attached with hyunseung... he's actually my FIRST BIAS... when they visited philippines, i'm not yet a b2uty then... i try to see them in their mall show here, then when i saw him......... HE'S SOOOO ING GORGEOUS/HANDSOME/PRETTY/GOD/GODDESS and everything, I SWEAR he really is!!!!! For the whole time they were standing, waving and smiling to everyone, YOON LEADER HAS BEEN THE ONE WHO SMILES A LOT AND THAT MADE ME LIKE HIM BUT THAT'S NOT YET "our love story" (LOLXD), hyunseung really got me staring at him... he doesn't smile much, more of waving but the look in his eyes.... REALLY REALLY MYSTERIOUS!!! i even thought he's staring at me that time because the way he looks at everyone seems he's staring at someone... then i try to watch everything related to b2st, then i realized he was really the best dancer (well for me coz kwangie's fans might got angry) and he's one of the best singer, 2nd for me i guess... but then doojoon trolls around... then BOOM! i've turned into a Yoonique... but now, hyunseung is my 2nd bias, only beaten by just a very very small percent]

and yeah, that doojoon and gayoon thing, I'M NOT PLEASED>.< but i can't just hate gayoon for that but honestly she's my least favorite in 4minute.... don't worry i won't be making her bad here, i promise!!!! just expect her to be in this fic... i've got a really nice idea since that news came... and what i said up there was all true... [so i guess you could know my personality, likes or dislikes as you read this fic]

 

I'LL BE HAVING A LONG WEEKEND!!!!! 5 DAYS NO CLASSES, YAHOOOO!!!! :D then that'll be the time for me!!!! [but just after this long weekend, exams are already  on the way>.<]

sorry i can't have a picture for that teddy bear, it just came from my imagination... but i really want to see one someday!!! i'm sure i'll buy that:)))

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! especially to those people who are MARRIED TO SLEEP!!!!!! LET'S GIVE ALL OUR LOVE TO SLEEP!!!!!!

 

<3 <3 <3 everyone!!!

 

*comment and subscribe!:)

 

LOL I HAVE A LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE...sorry!