Yes?

Love at First Act

 

YOUR POV

As I reached home after a long day, I jumped in the bed lying on my stomach. I stayed like that for a while thinking. Should I call him now? Should I tell him it’s okay for me to adjust on that scary schedule of him? Am I willing to adjust? Will it be okay for me? Will it affect my other priorities? But this one is a priority! It’s a requirement for me so I can pass and went back to Manila with good credentials! What now, Maya? IS IT OKAY OR NOT? Then I rolled on my bed with me lying on my back now, staring at the ceiling… YES..

I searched out for my phone in my bag and look for Doojoon’s name. I stared for it for a while making up my sentence and my reasons. As I finally made up my mind, I closed my eyes and slowly pressed the green button and held it in my ears. And….. OH MY GOD, IT’S RINGING NOW!!! IT’S RINGING!!! Maya, you need to forget that you’re a fan girl, he’s a classmate and a partner so will you please calm down. I’m going crazy, I’m talking to myself now. Why he doesn’t answer immediately?! I’m getting impatient! Then suddenly, I heard the call connected then…

“Yoboseyo?” a voice from the other line asked.

“Hello, is this Yoon Doojoon?” I slowly answered.

“Mmm… Who’s this?” he answered in English. So it’s him. I WANT TO SCREAM RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT… but there’s no space for that stupidity right now.

“Umm.. hey! It’s me, Maya. Your partner in uhhmm… in the thesis?” I awkwardly answered.

“Ah, so you got something in your mind now?” He teasingly asked. Huh?! Are you teasing me because you thought I’m going to backout. Well, unfortunately… NO!!!

“I don’t know if this gonna work but… Uhm.. I know how busy you’ll be this next few days, maybe next few weeks, months. You’ll have your album release then a Japan concert and an Asia tour. So I guess that’s quite… I mean REALLY chaotic,” I paused for a while and he said, “Then?”

“Then, after hearing that, I got quite surprised how tiring it will be so... I still want to do it. I have to and you need to. We both need this for us to graduate, you here, me back to Manila. There’s no time for me to be selfish now. This was given to US so WE are going to do it TOGETHER. And the thought of me doing this alone is not a good idea. You might think that I’m crazy fan girl enjoying this opportunity, but let me tell you that I’m not. I’m not telling you to do this to get close to you or something like that but NO, I’m not. I know you want to do this also but it’s just too complicated for you so I’m here, I’m willing to help you so please help me with this too. Please.” Yeah, I really sound dead serious and so not like me but I have to. I waited for an answer then I heard someone calling him, still no answer. Should I give up now?

“Uh, someone’s calling you. I’m sorry to bother you, guess you’re really busy. I’ll just talk with the Headmaster and ask him for another option. I should have thought it’ll be too tiring for you to have this, I’m sorry. So, uhm… bye then?” I tried my last plan, being pitied but still no answer. I’ll just try my luck tomorrow. As I was about to remove the phone from my ears and about to press the end button…

“Wwwaait… uhm… wait for my text. I’ll think about it.” He answered. So that’s a ‘MAYBE’? I smiled and suddenly my voice started to sound excited.

“Oh, okay, okay. I’ll wait for your message! Good luck on your practice! Do well in your comeback. I know you will, I always do.” then I hung up. Then a sudden scream came from my mouth. “YEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!” and I was really jumping out of joy despite how unsure still he is. But I don’t care!!!!

 

DOOJOON’S POV

“I don’t know if this will gonna work but… Uhm.. I know how busy you’ll be this next few days, maybe next few weeks, months. You’ll have your album release then a Japan concert and an Asia tour. So I guess that’s quite… I mean REALLY chaotic,” I was about to laugh with babbles she made. She really sounds nervous. She pauses for a while, maybe gathering some courage then I again, “then?”

“Then, after hearing that, I got quite surprised how tiring it will be so... I still want to do it. I have to and you need to. We both need this for us to graduate, you here, me back to Manila. There’s no time for me to be selfish now. This was given to US so WE are going to do it TOGETHER. And the thought of me doing this alone is not a good idea. You might think that I’m crazy fan girl enjoying this opportunity, but let me tell you that I’m not. I’m not telling you to do this to get close to you or something like that but NO, I’m not. I know you want to do this also but it’s just too complicated for you so I’m here, I’m willing to help you so please help me with this too. Please.” She’s really serious and really… straight-forward! So it’s her real nature when she interrupts the witch.  And this kinda, I mean really impressed me. She even read my mind of the thought that she’s just doing this just to impress me intentionally. And everything she said made sense. I guess… I’ll go for it. Before I could say yes, Hyunseung called me from the practice room. I guess she heard.

“Uh, someone’s calling you. I’m sorry to bother you, guess you’re really busy. I’ll just talk with the Headmaster and ask him for another option. I should have thought it’ll be too tiring for you to have this, I’m sorry. So, uhm… bye then?” Hey, wait! I’m not saying anything yet!!! I guess she was about to hung up decided to stop her.

“Wwwaait… uhm… wait for my text. I’ll think about it.” Leaving her cliffhanger statements. But that’s obviously a yes!

“Oh, okay, okay. I’ll wait for your message! Good luck on your practice! Do well in your comeback. I know you will, you always do.” then she hung up. But what? Do well in your comeback. I know you will, you always do. How does she know? How sure she is we always do? Why don’t you admit already? You’re a B2UTY! I got you! Why aren’t you screaming like one?

Aish, how did she do that? I mean, how could she make me do it? This isn’t good. And with that, I’m gonna test her for that. I’m going to make it hard for her. Let’s seeif you’re really sincere or you’re just plainly trying to impress me. Then I headed back to practice room, smirking.

“Hyung, you said no dating but look who’s having an affair now!” Kikwang playfully protested. What, affair?

“Mworago?” I angrily asked.

“Hyung, you’re smiling weirdly as you answered you’re phone and even went outside. That’s too obvious.” Yoseob uttered. What? Smiling? Me? I am?

“Yah, babo! I’m not smiling, it’s smirking. I’ll be testing some girl’s patience. Don’t think anything wrong. So you’re trying to get back on me?” then I immediately hit Kikwang head playfully.

“Aw, hyung!” Kikwang cried.

“Aish, forget about that. Let me practice now. Ready!” then everyone went back on their places. But Junhyung surprisingly leaned closer and whispered.

“But hyung, a girl?” then he smirked and I guess everyone heard it and realized what I said was about a girl. Aish, this is going to be a long interrogation.

“Girl’s patience?” Hyunseung asked while looking confused.

“Hyung, tell us about it!” Dongwoon pleaded and everyone agreed. Aish, this people is making me go crazy!!!

“Stop asking, you’ll knew it soon! Now go back to your places!” I guess being a leader is a good thing too. They immediately went to their places with still confused faces while scratching their heads. Well, let’s see how long you’ll stand for that decision.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was it so far? i really want to hear a lot from you guys:))

i actually feel bad right now coz my 'hell-ish' 3rd year in college is officially starting, but i really want to update as often as i can coz writing this fanfic makes me forget about stress:))) 

well guys, thank you sooooo much!!!! <3 <3 <3