Uhm...Jealous?

Love at First Act

 

Finally, a short but A QUITE TASTY UPDATE to make up to you, my readers....

 

DOOJOON’S POV

Aish, this phone is really killing me!!!!! Why do you have to swim on that toilet bowl, huh? Now, I totally don’t have any connection with anyone!!!! Yeah right, my phone swam on that dirty, disgusting, full of alien particles that probably in every slit of my phone now. Now I have to always depend on everyone’s connections. And because of that, I was not able to contact that well-mannered girl. I wonder how the thesis is going. I wonder how is she doing. Not again!!! I’m calling her well-mannered girl again. I didn’t know either but every time I hear her name, the real name, I’m feeling some weird tingling, giddy feeling and I hate it. That’s why I keep myself not to call her by name. And these things were some signs that I… no, no I’m just thinking further about things. But the last time I felt this was with Gayoon. Those news about my feelings about her? Yes, everything was true and nothing was part of joke at all. I actually tried asking her but she hasn’t answered me. I don’t know why and I even felt the feeling is mutual. All these teasing on her were my first moves on getting her attention and after that, I knew well we both have eyes on each other. Gayoon seems different for me and that made me like her. She can be sometimes harsh but behind her strong personality, she’s really a thoughtful and nice dongsaeng to me. Even the other members thought she’s really nice. Every time we’re releasing our album, she stays up late to wait for it then after it was released, she’ll find us no matter where we are and she’ll go to us no matter what, alone. She’ll congratulate us and keep on saying ‘daebak’ which is a really nice thing to hear. I don’t know what happen after these years. I don’t know if I still like her. I don’t know if she still does. But every time I see her, I feel nostalgic about everything. And tonight I’m going to see her again since it was Hyunseung’s birthday.

Right after our voice lessons, we headed back to our dorm to dress up for Hyunseung’s birthday. Tch. That guy!!!! He’s pissing me off these last few days. He keeps on bragging about how close he is to that well-mannered girl. Well, not totally bragging, he keeps on showing it off. A day wouldn’t be complete for him if he wouldn’t call and talk to her!!!!!!! While I’m here, a poor owner of a phone who swam into that disgusting bowl and can’t even talk to anyone. Well, I swear I don’t care. I SWEAR!!!! It’s just, it really irritates me. Oh really, Doojoon? Are you sure you really don’t care? And why are you getting angry seeing him calling her? What if he’ll call her again right now?  If you don’t care, why are you so affected? Okay, fine! I care!!! Of course…..it might af…fect oo..ur imm..age!!! Yes, because of our image!!! He…mm..ight got into… uhm…s..candal. Right! He might got into scandal with her!!!! Oh, Doojoon. I’m just asking. Why are you stuttering like I’m some police officer interrogating you? Aish!!!! Shut up!!! You’re making more confused!!!! After our schedules, I swear I’m going to get a psychologist. I’m starting to get crazier day by day since I met that well-mannered girl. It’s her fault!!!!!!

As we reached our dorm, there he is again, talking to her like what that evil guy in my mind saying. Now, you’re not just making me confuse, you’re now predicting unpleasant things huh?  AAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!!!!!!

“Maya, Eodiya? Do you have something to do this afternoon?” Hyunseung said to the other line as I intentionally overheard while I’m on the kitchen counter, pretending to drink my coke. Let’s hear what this guy will show now. Trying to act cool huh?

“I was just wondering if you could come to Cube building. We’re off somewhere. And I want you to come with us.” He answered. MWO????!!!! He’s inviting her???!!! But it’s the first time he’ll invite someone when we’re all going out for his birthday!!!!! You’re really doing it your way, Jang Hyunseung huh? But… I’m going to see her again? Well, not really a bad idea for me. I mean, I’ll get to know what’s happening to our thesis already, right Doojoon? Oh, why are you getting so defensive? No one’s asking you. Just shut up for a while, you evil mind!

“Yah! It’s my birthday, you don’t know? How come you’re a B2uty? I hate you!” he answered, angrily. That’s it!!!! He lost the coolness he was showing off to her. HAHAHAHAHA she doesn’t know it’s his birthday!!!!! That’s what you get when you keep on thinking too much of yourself!!!!! I love what am I seeing right now, a disappointed Jang Hyunseung!!!!! I’m too satisfied for today. All the bad vibes are all gone now.

“Yah, just come! If you don’t, I swear I would not talk to you anymore. Bye!” then he hung up. He’s really pissed and disappointed right now and I didn’t realize I’m enjoying too much and silently chuckling to myself. Then he saw me and glared at me.

“Yah hyung, what are you laughing at?” he said coldly as he really felt down.

“Ani, I just remembered something. Yah! But why are you inviting her?” I asked. It’s not I don’t want her to be there, I would like her to be there actually. Honestly, I want to see her. I kinda…miss her? I just really want to know what this guy thinking when he invited her.

“You’re eavesdropped our conversation?” he asked. Ooops, I got caught in there.

“A-ani! If you don’t want to be heard by others then go hide!” I said, angrily. Are you shy as I heard you trying your best to be cool then failed? Not my fault then.

“Whatever!” then he rolled his eyes, “Of course, she’s special so I have to invite her too. And besides, she’ll be happy if she’ll meet her other idols like 4minute and G.na noona. She told me once that she like Hyuna’s dancing the most. And she also told me she likes G.na noona’s powerful voice.” He said proudly then headed to our room. Yes, really proud. So you knew a lot from her?? That’s how close you are? You know what will make her happy? Why are yo.. Shut up, you ghost in my mind. You don’t have to say it. YES, I’M FRIGGING JEALOUS NOW!!!!! Happy now that I admit it????!!!!!!

Now, I’m pretty sure I am angry, pissed, sad(?) and everything like I’ve never been!!!!!!!!!! It pisses me off that they talk a lot and talk about everything while me, I didn’t even know how old she is or her birthday, how many are they in the family or anything. I’m pissed because he knows a lot from her. I’m pissed because he knows what will make her happy. It’s pissing me off to think that she’ll be smiling because of him. It’s pissing me off to think how she share a lot to him and feels so comfortable with him even just for a short span of time they knew each other. I’m pissed because she acts awkwardly when I’m around as if I’m making her uncomfortable. AND THE WORST OF ALL, I’M ANGRY BECAUSE I HAVE TO ING ADMIT THAT I’M GOING CRAZY LIKE THIS, CONFUSED THIS PAST FEW DAYS BECAUSE OF HER. AND LASTLY, IT MAKES ME ANGRY BECAUSE I HAVE TO ADMIT TO MYSELF TO THE FACT I’VE BEEN RUNNING AWAY FROM, THAT I’M DYING OUT OF JEALOUSY BECAUSE OF HER!!!!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry guys, I'm really sorry if i promised you 'updates' from my long weekend but I failed...T.T I have to go home in my hometown and internet connection doesn't exist there... I hope you understand....

And as I've said, Gayoon will be existing here but as I've promised I won't make her bad... Just based on some facts so yeah, the things Doojoon said about Gayoon, staying up late to wait for their album release and finding them wherever they are, are quite true... I've read it somewhere in Tumblr... I hope I got the right facts....

 

 

How was it???!!!! Finally, DOOJOON IS NOW ACKNOWLEDGING "SOME" OF HIS FEELINGS!!!! YEEEYYY!!! But just wait for Hyunseung's birthday celebration... THERE'S MORE!!!:)) [but don't expect too much, there's still a lot of things waiting along the way:)))]

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR PATIENTLY WAITING:)))

I SOOOOO LOVE YOU ALL!! <3 <3 <3

*comment and subscribe :)))