Start of the long day ahead

Love at First Act

 

YOUR POV

                        I woke up with a big smile on my face. This day is the start of everything. I’ll study again his schedule especially for today and look for his free time that’ll suit mine. So it’s Wednesday:

  • Wednesday
  •  school (8am-12nn)
  • Photo shoot (2pm-4pm)
  • Guesting (6pm-9pm)
  • Practice [song and choreo] (onwards)

So this is it. At school? Nope. At photo shoot? Not either. At his guesting? Definitely not. So… uhm Practice? Will that be okay? I should ask him later. Oh , I’ll talk to him later? Maya, you should get used to it. Stop getting star struck. But wait… if going to practice would be okay for him. OH.MY.GOD!!! I’ll see all of them?! Stop thinking, stop thinking!!!! Let me prepare now for school, stop day dreaming, Maya!

Then as I arrived at school, I looked around the room to look for Doojoon.  He isn’t here yet. Tsk, he’ll get scolded again. But this time, I don’t know if I still would be able to do something about it. Because of these stupid sudden actions, look what I have now. I hope he’ll get on time. Then suddenly I felt Hana tapped my shoulders.

“Annyeong, Maya! So what happened? Did he already agree to do it?” Hanna asked as she sits beside me. Aish, that’s for Doojoon! (Well, just in case.)

“Actually…” then I paused trying to look serious and not too obvious how happy I am, “he gave me his schedule.” Still trying to look serious.

“Just gave you his schedule,” then she paused looking sad, guess she doesn’t understand it yet and I just nod. She speak again, almost shouting.

“What?! He gave you his schedule? Does it mean….a yes?! Omo, that’s a YES!!!!!” she’s almost shouting, I shushed her and cover . She got surprised also.

“Hey, don’t let them make an issue!” then I slowly removed my hand from as she was already quiet.

“Omo!!! You have BEAST’s personal schedule, I mean YOON DOOJOON’S! Uhm, can I see it?” then a playful smile appeared in her face.

“Don’t let other see it okay? I guess it’s quite confidential since it has also his private activities, you know.” Then I look for my handy phone and find the picture. Suddenly, her eyes got bigger as she looks at it.

“It’s really his schedule!!!! Can you send this to me?” with a puppy smile on her face.

“No!” then I grabbed my phone from her hand and she made a sad face. “It’s not that I don’t trust you but, uhm, he sent this to me only for our thesis. So I guess it’s not for fan girling.” Then I wrapped my arms around her shoulder then she smiled.

“Okay, I understand. But can you, if it’s okay, let me come with you?” then she gave me a pleading eyes.

“Uhm, I don’t know. I’ll ask Doojoon if that’ll be okay. I hope you understand, I don’t want to bother them that much, I’m just doing this for the sake of our project.” Then I pat her head as if she’s younger than me. I don’t know until now her age.

“Uhm, Maya. How old are you? I think we just the same age, why are you treating me like I’m younger than you?” while putting her hands on her waist.

“Uhm, 20. You?” then I saw her dropped her jaw.

“You’re younger than me? I’m 23 in my normal age. Hey, you should be calling me unnie!” still hands on her waist.

“Mianhae, unnie” I chuckled and slightly bowed my head. As I lift up my head, my eyes went to door unintentionally and saw Doojoon coming in class. Everyone is looking at him since, I guess, it’s the first time he arrived earlier than the professor. He looks back and I tried to give him a slight smile and I noticed him slightly nodding…at me? He nodded at me? I looked away and smiled to myself. He went to the seat at the next row on my left. I didn’t notice that Hana has been looking at me.

“Yah, how can you control that too much happiness huh? How can you do that? Why aren’t you screaming?” while whispering, then she slightly hit my arm. Yeah, I’m so good at pretending. I’m actually exploding inside!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!

“Unnie, nods are just normal. They’re not scary so there’s no need for screaming.” As I trying to act normal.

“Haha, funny Maya,” as she faked a laugh. “Seriously, why are you hiding it? A fan girl feelings, jump out of joy, screaming like one, or just smile widely. We’ll if I received a nod like that, I would probably giggle.”

“Unnie, I don’t want him to think that I’m taking advantage of this project. And if I’ve done that, he will actually freak out. I tend to be scary when I do that kind of things.” Then I slightly lean on her and whisper, “Actually, everything within me is exploding and jumping and screaming.” Then lean back and smile widely. Then she just smile and shook her head. Then the professor suddenly came in with a very annoying smile while eyeing on us. So satisfied with the revenge, Professor Park?

 

DOOJOON’S POV

                        Good thing, practice last night ended early and today, for the first time, I’ll be attending school earlier than usual. Haha, in your face, witch! I wonder what the ‘well-mannered’ girl has planned for today. Are ‘we’, I mean, is ‘she’ going to start that thesis today? Since I’m not that occupied today, I guess she is. But what time today?

As I arrived at the class, everyone is looking at me. Guess they’re surprised to see me earlier than the witch. I try to look around to find her without being obvious much then I spotted her laughing with Hana. She looks comfortable with her. And that’s the first time I saw her laughing as if there’s no tomorrow. And my mind stops thinking when I realize that she really has a nice eyesmile, her laugh sounds so true- no pretentions at all. Aish, admiring those things for the first time, I’m starting to be creepy. When I’m about to look away from her, her eyes reached me. Huh, talking about timing! Then as she saw me, she gave me a slight smile and I just gave her a slight nod as a response. I sat across her left side, next row to hers since that’s the only seat vacant. Then I heard Hana asked about some fan girl actions. I guess Hana knew about her being a fan since the she’s a B2UTY also. But she’s right. Why aren’t there any random fan girl reactions from her. And the nod I gave her, she should be showing some too happy reactions but not. She just continues talking with Hanna after I nod at her. Trying not to pay too much attention, I overheard what she said to Hana.

“Unnie, I don’t want him to think that I’m taking advantage of this project. And if I’ve done that, he will actually freak out. I tend to be scary if I do that kind of things.” I wonder how scary would that be. But again, she doesn’t want me to think that she’s taking advantage of this thesis? Why does she have to think so cool? I’m impressed again. She’s not even aware that I heard all of it. No, Yoon Doojoon, don’t get carried away by that. You still have to test her, this isn’t the test yet! Then after quite some time, the witch arrived with a very annoying smile that surely suits her annoying attitude. Then she eyed on the two of us, still smiling. Too proud of your plan?

 

 

YOUR POV

Then after minutes of discussions, Professor Park excused herself to the restroom and left the class for a while. I guess this will be my chance to ask Doojoon for his permission to be in their practice for the thesis. I sighed deeply before facing him. He’s writing some lectures. And I can’t stop myself from staring at him while being so serious doing something. Why does he have to be handsome even he’s just writing?! And everything I've watched are true. He has really neat handwriting.

“Uhm, excuse me, Yoon Doojoon?” while trying to relax as he looked at me with a serious ‘What?’ face.

“Uhm, will it be okay if we start our thesis today? If not, then I’ll just start it all by myself.” While trying to be careful with every word I’ll say.

“It’s up to you.” he answered then he looked back to what he is writing and continued writing.

“So, will it be okay if we do it while you’re on your practice ‘cause that’ll only be the time that we could do it?” I looked for him for answers and took him time to answer. I guess it’s a no then.

“I guess that’ll be troublesome, sorry. I guess maybe next time.” then I turned to face the front again and sighed. Today is one of his ‘not-so-chaotic’ schedules but he says no. How about the other days?! Ah, it’s really HARD!

“I’ll call you after our guesting.” Then I looked from where the voice came from and it was him, still writing. And I smiled at him even if he’s not looking.

“Thank you, Yoon Doojoon!” then I face the front again as Professor Park came back from the restroom. But what took her so long?! *coughs. I chuckled silently with the thought I have in my mind. That’s the only way I could do to her for giving this hard task.

 

 

DOOJOON’S POV

I was busy writing the lecture when the witch went out to restroom. As I was buy writing, I saw the well-mannered girl faces me and had a deep sigh in the corner of my eye. I noticed she stared for a while before she finally said something.

“Uhm, excuse me, Yoon Doojoon?” then I looked at her without saying anything. I don’t know why but I really love her calling me in my full name. Yah, YOON DOOJOON!

“Uhm, will it be okay if we start our thesis today? If not, then I’ll just start it all by myself.” I wanted to say, ‘do start it by yourself’ but something’s stopping me. You’re just being nice, Doojoon, right?

“It’s up to you.” then I looked back to what I was writing to show her that I don’t care.

“So, will it be okay if we do it while you’re on your practice ‘cause that’ll only be the time that we could do it?” what?! On our practice?! No! Those guys will misunderstand me. But it’s better for them to know the real story since ‘we’ll’ be doing this for months. But the practice will start too late, that’ll be dangerous for her. Aish, why would I even care? She wants this then so be it! I guess she noticed I didn’t answer immediately then she start talking again. Why do you keep on concluding what I’ll say?!

“I guess that’ll be troublesome, sorry. I guess maybe next time.” that’s the second time she have done that. Is silence always meant NO?

“I’ll call you after our guesting.” I uttered while still writing trying not to show any feelings. As I’ve said that, I noticed that she smiled widely and her eyes squint. And I noticed she has a great eye smile and it’s surprising since it’s the first time I saw a non-Korean with that great eye smile. And her smile is just so cheesy and I’m feeling something in my stomach. What’s wrong with me? Why my heartbeat accelerates? Aish!!!

“Thank you, Yoon Doojoon!” then she faced the front again. Unconsciously, I was smiling to myself. Why Yoon Doojoon?! Wae?! I’m actually mentally slapping myself for this stupid smiling.

Minutes have passed, the witch came back from the restroom. I know what have done there, witch! Hahaha:)) Then she continued where she left the discussion. As the class ended, I hurried to go out of the class. I don’t want to have any interaction with her anymore. She just makes me do crazy things.

 

YOUR POV

Finally the class ended, I really want to approach Doojoon again and thank him again. I might look I’m overreacting but no, I’m just too grateful. Not only we’re going to start it, but also I’ll be having a chance to watch their practice. So it’s like I’ll be having a private viewing of their practice(or so I think?). OMO, ‘PRIVATE’ VIEWING!!! Oh God, you really are soooo great! You’ve been giving me MUCH BETTER than what I’ve ask. I love you Lord, you’re so sweet:).

As I was about to approach him, he just immediately went outside the room. Aw, I want to say thank you again but he’s in a rush:( I just sighed with that view and murmured, Thank you Doojoon. You don’t know how happy I am right now. And these simple interactions we had, I just couldn't ask for more.

As I was still overwhelmed in my happy thoughts, I felt Hana put her arm around my shoulder.

“Hey, I heard everything. You really are going to watch their practice? Let me come with you, pleaaaaasssee.” With a wide smile on her face.

“Unnie, I’m not going there to WATCH, I’m there to start our thesis. I thought you heard everything. And that would be my first time, I think it’s kinda rude if I’ll bring you with me.” then she just pouted and made a sad face. This unnie, has been helping me all along, maybe I’ll try next time:)

“Unnie, maybe next time. I’ll try asking Doojoon-ssi if we’re already close enough.” Then suddenly her face brighted up.

“Ah, jinjja?! Assa!” then suddenly her face brighten up. Then we headed to our next class.

My classes ended by 5pm. Oh good, I still have 4 hours to wait. Maybe I should spend that in the library for some research. And by just thinking about the thesis, I just don’t know really what to do. Good thing I brought my netbook with me, heard they’ve got wi-fi there. So I went straight ahead to the library.

As I reached the library and sat by one of the study tables there, I went to the bookshelves, trying my luck to look for a relevant book that’ll be needed. And the worst part of this is, books are arranged differently. It’s written in Hangeul and though I know how to read but I’m not good in meanings yet. I should have asked Hana to help me here. I was already unintentionally pouting when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

“Pouting won’t help you. Need a help?” then I turned around to look who’s voice was that and it turned out to be Joowon. Right, perfect! Someone’s helping me.

“Oh, Joowon. Thank God, you’re here.” and I smiled at him.

“So what is it you’re looking for? Hey, and start calling me sunbae. I’m ahead a year of you.” he asked and I just nod then I explained what books that I’ll be needing. He asked me to follow him since that’ll be the way to the shelves that could be possibly have those books. As I was following him, my phone rings. OW, I FORGOT TO TURN THIS DAMN PHONE INTO SILENT MODE!!!! I immediately pressed the end button. Everyone’s now looking at me, same with Joowon-sunbae. I bowed at them saying sorry and continued to look down while following Joowon. He just chuckles as he noticed that I was blushing out of shame. Who wouldn’t? I looked at the phone to look who called. And…

1 missed call

.

.

.

YOON DOOJOON

Oh great! It’s Doojoon and I rejected it. Stupid phone forgot to turn itself into silent mode!!!! What’ll he be thinking about that? Aish, wrong wrong move. But that was an honest mistake. I tried calling him again as we reached the shelf. That’s a good hiding place also.

*Rings… 1..2..3..4..5..6. Why doesn’t he pick it? I missed his free time. I think I should wait for him to call again. Hope he’s not disappointed. As I was about to end that outgoing call, the other line picked up.

“Yoboseyo?” Doojoon asked with a slight irritation on his voice.

“Uh, it’s me, Maya. Uhm, I’m sorry a while ago, I’m at the library now and I forgot to turn my phone into silent. I’m sorry for rejecting your call. What is it?” I answered with an obvious guilt in my voice.

“Ah, ye. I’ll pick you in the…” then suddenly my attention was interrupted by Joowon.

“Maya, these books are what you need?” he asked.

“Ne, Joowon-sunbae. Thank you!” I answered. Oh, I forgot! Doojoon was still talking.

“Uhm, Yoon Doojoon, I’m sorry about that. What is it again? You’ll pick me in?” I asked.

“Oh, I mean I’ll pick you up at the bus at Cheongdamdong by 9pm.” He answered with a sudden coldness in his voice. Wae? And I was even expecting he’ll pick me up in front of the school. But that’s way too impossible.

“Ah, I’m not familiar but I’ll try asking Hana for that. By the way, thank you. See you later then. Bye.” Then he immediately hung up without even saying ‘bye’ also. Okay, I shouldn’t be expecting too much since I’m getting disappointed too much. it isn’t healthy for me. Then I approach Joowon who still patiently looking for books. Lucky me, this guy showed up. Then as I’ve gathered everything I need, I start to take notes of important details that we’ll be needing.

 

 

DOOJOON’S POV

On my way to our guesting, I immediately thought of calling Maya. Though i said after the guesting but she's be needing time so right now is the best time. It’s the first time that I’ll be calling her and I’m getting a little bit nervous. Ah wae Yoon? Ddo?

As I was dialing her number, it rang once then… call rejected. CALL REJECTED? SHE REJECTED MY CALL? A CALL FROM YOON DOO JOON?! WTH?! Who does she think she is? Aish!!!! Now I’m pissed and I’m regretting on agreeing on her in the first place. Then after a couple of minutes, my phone rang and I looked on the i.d. and it was her I let it ring for long. You better have a good reason for rejecting that call or else.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered with an irritating voice. Yeah, I’m not acting.

“Uh, it’s me, Maya. Uhm, I’m sorry a while ago, I’m at the library now and I forgot to turn my phone into silent. I’m sorry for rejecting your call. What is it?” Haha, I called her when she’s in the library that’s why she rejected it. Huhm…quite reasonable! I imagine how embarrassed she is when her phone rang. Now there’s no need to be angry at her and I’m going to stick on my plan on picking her up at the school. Don’t get it wrong but I’m not doing this in a romantic way but I’m just concerned for her since she’s new and she might not familiar with the places here. She might don’t know where Cube office is.

“Ah, ye. I’ll pick you in the…” I was interrupted by a voice from her line and called her. And it was a guy? What is she doing with him? Is she lying a while ago? Maybe she rejected my call because she’s with some guy. Her with some guy then reject my call? Why am I pissed?! I don’t have right to and why would I even be concerned with that?! Then I overheard their conversation.

“Maya, these books are what you need?” he asked.

“Ne, Joowon-sunbae. Thank you!” Mwo?? Books? And sunbae? She’s close with some ‘sunbae’? She’s asking help from a sunbae? Wow, she playing good. I can’t help it, I’m getting pissed too much.

“Uhm, Yoon Doojoon, I’m sorry about that. What is it again? You’ll pick me in?” You’re sorry huh? I’m pissed and picking you up from the school is the worst idea I’ve ever had for today.

“Oh, I mean I’ll pick you up at the bus at Cheongdamdong by 9pm.” I’m still being kind at you even you pissed me. You should be thankful.

“Ah, I’m not familiar but I’ll try asking Hana for that. By the way, thank you. See you later then. Bye.” As she was not finished saying ‘bye’, I hung up immediately. But she isn’t really familiar of that place! But why would I care? As she said, she’ll just ask Hana. And besides, she wants this so have let her have way to it! But why Doojoon you’re getting pissed just knowing she’s with some guy or some ‘sunbae’? I didn’t see anything wrong with that. What’s wrong with you? Now I’m totally crazy, someone in my mind is talking at me. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update before the "Hell Week" officially starts!!!!! >.<  HELL WEEK=EXAM WEEK

Have you read my other fic? I hope you do:) And if not, here it is:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/58847/termination-beast-dreams-junhyung

So I was having a mild 'bipolar' attack when I was writing this then had the thought of posting my other fic... Totally opposite genre!!! This one is kind of, sweet and the other is intense!!!! 

Hope you'll enjoy both!!!! 

I love you guys!!! Thank you for bearing with me!!!!:)))

PLEASE DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BECAUSE IT KEEPS ME BEING MOTIVATED:>