BUSTED

Love at First Act

DOOJOON'S POV

 

Hours passed, I am doing this cycle. Sit here then type whatever comes to my mind then as soon as I get tired, I went to check her temperature since Hyunseung is now off to his dreamland. I didn’t noticed that it’s already 4 in the morning.

“Ugh! I didn’t get any sleep.” I murmured to myself. I guess this would be enough. I save everything then closes everything. I closed every program running but then a picture of her family greeted me on her desktop. I looked at the picture and they seems so happy there. Her brother is exactly her male version. And her mother, she looks exactly like her. His father seems like a great man. Now, I know where she got that looks and maybe how gifted she is. But now, after seeing this, I started to get curious of the contents of this laptop. Maybe there’s a lot of this kind of photos here. Peeking a bit isn’t bad, I guess. I went to her Documents folder and a bunch of folders are there. I started looking through her family photos. I clicked on and started looking everything. I only not saw her family but her relatives as well. Oh, everyone in her family are good-looking! But then, I noticed in the pictures, she seem so close to everyone. Her poses in every picture, if not her arms around someone, she’s hugging someone and smiling widely. I smiled as soon as that fact hit me. She’s really nice ever since, I guess. I went back to other folders and I clicked the one with her friends. I clicked the first picture again and start looking at everything again. As I was looking, I noticed that she got a lot friends back there, there were different person on every picture. Then, there was two guys with her, their arms around her shoulder. Aish!!! What the hell is that for?!!! And her pose,she seems so shy but doesn’t have any complains on that!!!! Damn thos guys are lucky!!!!! What am I saying again??? I should stop this. As soon as I went back toother folders, the folder named as “My Boyfriends” caught my attention. BOYFRIENDS??? WITH AN ‘S’? I immediately clicked that folder and what I saw made me crack into laugh. Another folders appear and named as “B2ST”, “FT ISLAND”, “UKISS” appeared. I see, she’s also a Primadonna and a Kissme? Not wanting to see who’s got the most pictures in her B2ST folder, I went to look first on her UKISS folder and next would be the FT ISLAND. So she likes that muscular Eli???? What so good on him??? Aish, I can’t look anymore, let me see that FT ISLAND. As soon as I opened, Hongki’s photos are mostly the content. So she likes Hongki? Then I realized, she have thing for cute guys since I noticed Eli, though he looks so manly because of his muscles, he’s different when his real self. And Hongki also does those annoying cute things. It’s really impossible for her to like me. I don’t have anything like that. [a/n: oh no dj, you’ve got a lot of cuteness in you]. Now, it’s tha moment of truth, I have to look for that B2ST folder. As soon as I opened it there were separate folders for everyone and named “GROUP”, “DONGWOON”, “DOOJOON”, “HYUNSEUNG”, “JUNHYUNG”, “KIKWANG”, “YOSEOB”. I disregard the group folder since I’m sure that it’s our group photos. I don’t want to look how few I have on that doojoon folder let me see others. Yoseob’s got 89 photos, Kikwang’s got 96 photos, Dongwoon’s got 132 photos, Junhyung’s got 124 photos, and last Hyunseung’s got 465 photos. Damn, look at that difference!!!!! That girl is surely obssessed with that guy!!!! Now, I’m pretty sure I only got lesser than everyone else. I don’t want to look anymore. I suddenly feel bad. But then, my curiosity would kill me. Just a look. As soon as I would see the number of photos I have, I would stop this. I covered my eyes with my one hand before clicking the folder. Then slowly I removed my had from my eyes but it remained closed as soon as I clicked it. I slowly opened my eyes and my heart beating so crazy. Damn, it’s just a number of photos, why am I this nervous to see that?!!!! I let out a deep sigh and opened my eyes. And…… WHAT???!!!!!! 1,437?????? AM I DREAMING??????? WHAT IS THIS???!!!!!! I should be dreaming!! This isn’t real!!!! I scrolled at all the pictures to look if there are some mixed picture of others here….. But everything here are all my pictures!!!! There’s even another folder and named “LAME EDITS:P”. I immediately clicked it and I was soooo shocked to see really nice edited photos of me!!!! ONLY ME!!!!!! Damn, I don’t see anything lame about this edited photos. So, does it mean….  WHO SHE REALLY LIKE IS…ME????? She likes me????

“She really likes me!!!” my half-whisper, half-shouting echoed at the living room. I am seriously laughing and smiling weirdly to myself. Good thing, everyone is asleep now. Then a great idea came to my mind. Let me have a copy of these things. I immediately get my hard drive and copy those edited pictures she did. You don’t want to tell me you actually like me, not Hyunseung? I’m going to make you tell me. And these photos would be my device. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:))) But damn, why am I sooo happy about this???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA SHE'S BUSTED!!!!! 

thank you for keep on reading this:))))

I LOVE YOU ALL:)))

*comment and subscribe!!!!!!:))))