MY NIGHT

Love at First Act

 

 

YOUR POV

As soon as we finished with the setup, I sat on one of the chairs with table then start the work. I suddenly looked at him in shock as he sat at the chair few inches beside me. YOON DOOJOON SAT BESIDE ME?!! HE’S TOO CLOSE!!! HE’S JUST FEW INCHES AWAY FROM ME!!!!! I tried to relax myself and focus on the screen of my laptop. I don’t want him to feel awkward since we’re already getting close. Time, please stop.

While I was discussing with him about how we are going to start everything, I opened the file containing information that could help with our introduction. I can clearly see Doojoon looked surprised as he read the file.

“When did you look for these?” He asked.

“A while ago. Remember you called me while I’m in the library? I was looking for books that time but the thing is I can’t understand well Hangeul on those card catalogs. Good thing I saw a sunbae there and helped me.”  I explained and he just nods then he started another discussions. It really amuses me to have this clever conversation with him. I even forgot that this guy I’m talking with right now is YOON DOOJOON. We’re exchanging endless ideas and I could say that this guy is definitely a brainy guy.

“Do you want me to help with the typing?” he asked. Oh, he wants to help me? But no. This typing thing is kind of tiring and he has been practicing. I don’t him to get tired too much.

“No, it’s okay. I can do this thing. I think you should go back now. I guess the others need you there. You can leave this thing to me.” I said and smiled at him.

“ Uhm…okay.” He nods then headed outside the door while I watch him. As soon as he left, I murmured to myself, “You can do it guys! You always do” then smiled to myself and continue with what I’m doing. With what I saw guys a while ago, I’m pretty sure that it’ll be another HIT song. I can’t even forgot the melodies of that song and it keeps on playing in my head. You got me hooked to you guys again, as always. I said in my mind as I smiled to myself. “Okay, now these things happening to me right got me motivated again. Let’s do it!” I said to myself. Then I continue doing the introduction of our thesis. I should do my best in here, two person’s future are on line here.

DOOJOON’S POV

“No, it’s okay. I can do this thing. I think you should go back now. I guess the others need you there. You can leave this thing to me.” she said. Yeah, she’s right. They need me there but how about her? Then she gave me a smile saying that it’s okay for her to be left alone. This girl sometimes needs to be careful, people might take advantage of her kindness. Yeah, I have to say, this girl is really kind. Aish, Doojoon don’t fall for it! It might just be an act!

I went back at the practice room and everyone is practicing on their own. Everyone looked at me as I enter the room. These guys are going to interrogate me again!!!

“Hyung, you’re back? You left her?” Yoseob asked with a confused look on his face.

“You left her all alone to do your thesis? Hyung, how can yo..” Hyunseung asked and I interrupt him to defend myself.

“Yah, she’s the one who told me that I should go back here because I’m needed here. Don’t think me wrong. And besides, I should be practicing more!” I explained to them.

“Really? She really said that? Wow, she’s very considerate!” Hyunseung said and smiled to himself. What are you thinking, Hyunseung? Well, hearing you speak a lot seems weirder than before when you’re still quiet.

“Hyung, she’s really quite pretty. Are you sure you don’t like her?” Dongwoon asked. Aish, this maknae really talks about unexpected things.

“Ooof..course not!” I answered trying to be defensive.

“Ey, hyung why are you stuttering?” Junhyung asked then smirked. Huh, you’re annoying smirk again Yong Junhyung!!! What’s with these teasing for? Hell, no I don’t like her!

“I don’t like her! You guys know my ideal girl and she’s far from that! And besides, it’s impossible for me to like her. It’s really impossible!!! Jinjja!” I answered, almost shouting. But why are you getting defensive, Doojoon? Are you really convincing them… or yourself? Aish, shut up, you mind! You’ve been talking and confusing me nowadays!!!

“Woah, woah. Hyung don’t get angry. We’re just asking, nicely. So you won’t mind me being close to her?” Hyunseung asked. Again Hyunseung, what are you thinking? You’re getting weirder.

“Yah, do you like her or what?” Junhyung asked as he lightly smacked the back of Hyunseung’s head. [a/n: huh jealous lol I’m a Junseung stanXD]

“Yah, what’s that for? It’s my first time to meet personally an international fan of me. I just want to be close to her.” he said sounding defensive while rubbing the back of his head. And I noticed that he’s quite blushing. What’s with the blushing, Hyunseung? I’m getting suspicious of you.

“Why would you ask me with that? There’s no need. Do whatever you want, I don’t care.” I shrugged. But why am I feeling the opposite? I seriously don’t care right Doojoon? Right?

“You said that, hyung. You all heard that guys?” Hyunseung said and the others nod. Yah, I don’t care!!!

“Aish, let’s just stop this nonsense conversation and let’s start practicing. Next week will be our comeback!” I said and they all just nod. Then we start our practice.

After two hours of endless practice, we stopped for a while and have our rest. Everyone’s exhausted and making our ways to relieve the tiredness. Then suddenly, Hyunseung spoke.

“Hyung, it’s already 11 pm. How about her? It’s already late for her to go home!” he said. You are really concern to her, huh? But right, it’s already late for her to go home and it might be dangerous to her.

“Okay, I’ll just go to the meeting room.” I said and walk towards the meeting room. Since I brought her here, I should be responsible for her. As I reached the room, I saw her, head ducked on the table. Oh, she fell asleep. I went to approach her and plan to wake her up when I noticed on her laptop that’s she’s almost done with the introduction. “Woah, she’s almost done with the introduction.” I mumbled and smiled to myself. Then as I looked at her and about to wake her up, something stops me from doing it. I stopped as I saw her sleeping figure, her head resting on her stretched out left arm so her cheeks looks chubbier and she’s almost pouting. Aw, cute! Then I examine her face, she got long lashes, her nose is not too pointed but just right, she has a quite sharp jawline and she has a thin upper lip and plump lower lip. Her skin looks so soft and smooth though it isn't yellowish like us. She’s really quite..pretty. Then she moves a bit and I thought she is going to wake up, but no. Then I noticed something wet near . Is she drooling? Huh, she’s drooling. How come a girl drools just like that? “Well, there’s really no way to like her. I almost fell for that.” I chuckled to myself and just shook my head. Then I decided to wake her up.

“Hey, wake up!” I said while shaking her right shoulder. She moves a bit and slowly opened her eyes. Maybe she realized she’s still in the meeting room, she immediately looked at her watch.

“Oh my god, I fell asleep and it’s 11pm already!!! I should go now.” she said while shutting down her laptop and fixing her things. She quickly put everything on her bag. I just watch her while thinking of taking her home. Since I’m responsible for her, I should be taking her home. It’s late and it’s dangerous for her to go home and she’s also not familiar with this place yet. Well, I should ask her first.

“I think I should take you home.” I said trying to be just plainly asking.

“No, thanks. It’s okay, I can go home. And besides, you’ve been practicing and you might be too tired to drive. I just live nearby, I guess I can go home safely.” She said while smiling. You rejected my offer? Okay, fine. But you really are concerned of me being tired?

“Okay then.” I just answered. I don’t want to insist anymore.

“Uhm… can I just say goodbye to them?” she asked. Want to see Hyunseung for the last time? Huh! Okay fine!!!! Do what you want!!!! Aish, getting pissed again.

“Okay.” I answered and went to the practice room while she follows me.

“Maya! Are you going home already? It’s kinda late.” Hyunseung asked. Something is really wrong with this guy.

“Ne, I just came to say good bye to you. Thank you for letting me watch you’re practice. I’m pretty sure, you’ll definitely win triple crown with that!” she enthusiastically said.

“Oh really? We hope so!!! Is hyung taking you home?” Yoseob asked.

“No, it’s okay. I know he’s too tired to drive. I live nearby so it isn’t much of a problem.” She said.

“Hyung, you didn’t ask her to take her home?” Dongwoon asked. Okay, I got misunderstood again.

“No, no. He asked me but I know he’s tired so I reject it. Don’t worry I’ll be okay.” She interrupted and smile to them telling it’ll be okay. You better be okay.

“No, we wouldn’t let you go home alone. I’m pretty sure hyung can still drive. And if not, I can take you home. I’m not that tired at all.” Hyunseung said and smiled. She just stared at him as he said that, looking surprised, maybe because he offered to take her home.  Huh, now you’re showing off? Hmm…I’m really tired but I can definitely still drive if you want to ask.

“Yah, you don’t have a car, how will you take her home?” Kikwang asked him. Yeah right, you can’t take her home, you don’t have a car hahaha.

“I can borrow Doojoon hyung’s car so I can take her home.” Hyunseung said and looked at me. Mwo???!!!

“What?!! No way!!! You can’t take her home” I said. Okay, wrong choice of words again Doojoon. But no, I wouldn’t let him take her home!!!

“Why he can’t take her home hyung?” Junhyung teases me. Aish, wrong words Doojoon and they misunderstood again.

“Because he doesn’t have a car and I can’t trust my car to him that’s why he can’t take her home.” Good Doojoon, you’re getting good at getting yourself out.

“May, then just let Doojoon hyung take you home. I’m sure he still can drive.” Hyunseung said and he sounds defeated. Hahaha, I won!

“Yeah, he’s right, Maya. We can’t let you go home alone at this late.” Yoseob said.

“Okay. Thank you for your concern guys. I really appreciate it.” she said and blushed a bit. Yeah, we’re really concerned for you.

“Let’s go so I can go back immediately.” I said trying not to sound that I do enjoy the fact that I still end up sending you home.

“Bye guys. Nice to meet you personally. See you again. And I’ll be praying for your success for this album. I’m pretty sure it’ll be another hit. Hwaiting!” she said to them. Aigoo,  so cute.

“Can I hug you? You’re just too cute.” Hyunseung said, sounding quite shy and she blushed a bit and nod. What????!!!!!! Hyunseung, you just hugged her a while ago and you’re asking for another one???!! WTH?!!! I should stop him. But what’s my reason for me to do that. It’s not as if I like her or what. Right Doojoon? Right?

Then… HE HUGS HER AGAIN, NOW TIGHTER AND SHE SLIGHTLY PATTED HIS BACK WHILE SMILING AWKWARDLY. I’m getting mad again!!!!!!!!! AISH!!!!! HYUNSEUNG, DO YOU LIKE HER????

“Can I hug her also?” Yoseob asked and approached them. Okay, I can trust this guy.

“Me, too!!!” Kikwang said. You also? I’m going to tell this to Minhee!!!!

“Yah, share her to us.” Junhyung said and Dongwoon nods. You two also? What’s happening here?!

Then they all got a hug from her. These guys are definitely taking advantage on her. Just like what I said, I’m worried that people take advantage on her. I should stop them now. And I just can’t let myself see these guys hugging her.

“Yah, stop it!” I shouted and they all looked at me, confused.

“You don’t want a hug from her?” Junhyung teases. Of course, yes!!!! Wait, what?! Did I said Yes?

“Aish, just stop it! It’s getting late.” I just said ‘cause I can’t say that I don’t want some. Then finally, the hugs ended. I finally able to breathe normal again.

“Uhm…bye.” She said and bowed at them. She definitely feels awkward with what just happened. Who’s not? It’s the first time for them to see her and they all asked for a hug?

“Annyeong, Maya!” they all said and waved at her and she just smiled, waving too. Then we headed outside the room then outside the building. Okay, silence is with us again. I noticed that a smile won’t leave her face. Are you happy that you just got a hug from them even they’re sweating a lot and smell awful?

Then the ride to her home took us for about 15 minutes without traffic. So is this somewhere near? Tch. The whole ride was silent, I just focused on the road while she’s looking outside the window, leaning on the window, still smiling and from time to time she tells me the direction.

“Turn right then stop at that building.” She said and pointed at a building. Then as we reached it, I stopped the car in front of that building. So this is where you live? She slowly removed her seatbelts and turned to me.

“Want some coffee or tea before you leave?” she asked without sounding she’s flirting. Well, mostly I heard those from the girls who’s flirting with me but she's different. More of, manners.

“No, thanks. I should go back immediately.” I answered though I’m curious what her house looks like.

“Okay.” She smiled, “Doojoon, thank you for tonight. Thank you for bringing me there, thank you for letting me meet everyone, and thank you for letting me watch your practice. You don’t know how happy I am. And thank you for bringing me home. I know you’re tired but still. Thank you so much!!! ” she said while smiling and I feel warm with all she said. I can feel how happy she is and that made me happy also. But wait, did she just call me Doojoon? Why does it sound so good to my ears?!!!

“No, problem. Thank you also for helping me with the thesis.” I said and gave her my warmest smile I could give. I really do mean it. I think I should open up a bit to her. She’s indeed, nice. And with my smile, she smiled wider and bowed at me before she went out of the car. I wait for her to reach inside the building and she looked back again at me and waved at me and I nod. I drove off as I saw her enter the elevator.

“She isn’t bad after all. I think we could be friends. But I don’t understand how she could make my mood change in a snap. She can make me happy then suddenly can make me angry. Then after getting angry, she can make me forget that I should still be angry. But at the end of the day, I don’t feel any anger nor feel pissed at all. What’s happening???” I said to myself while driving back at the Cube building.

 

 

YOUR POV

I’ve been shouting and jumping around my house as soon as I got inside and I’m quite tired so now I’m here on my bed, staring at the ceiling of my room, trying to sleep but I can’t because of what happened this day. I try to replay everything in my mind and trying to sink in that everything really happened.

Apparently, I should be just doing my thesis but then I meet BEAST. I’ve got to shake their hands and they’ve got to know me PERSONALLY just what I dream of. Just them, knowing my existence would make me happy. Then suddenly, I received a hug from Hyunseung. IT’S PRINCE JANG HYUNSEUNG FOR GOD’S SAKE!!!! I still could remember how it feels to be hugged by him. I’m not only happy because I received a hug but I’m happy because I made him feel that he got fans behind him and made him feel happy. Then just what every fan dream of, watching their idols perform. But what I saw was different and more special to me. I’ve got to watch them perform with no make-ups, no elegant clothes, just their normal selves. And with my belief that a practice room is the witness of all happiness, sadness, hard works, effort and passion, it is indeed true. I’ve seen it a while ago. These passionate people in the practice room trying to be the best of themselves. It’s just too fulfilling.  Then while doing the thesis, I’ve met the clever Yoon Doojoon. I never seen that side of him. Well, I just love having discussions with people and with him, made me love it more. And before leaving, I’VE GOT TO HUG EVERYONE AND THEY’RE THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR IT!!!!!! It really shocked me. I never seen that coming. Yeah, until now I haven’t changed my clothes yet because I can still smell their scent. Well, it doesn’t smell like perfume but sweat. But I don’t know why I love those scents, maybe because it’s the proof of their hard works. They even care for my safety. I said that it’ll be okay going home alone but they insist on not letting me go alone. Hyunseung even offered to send me home but the funny thing is he doesn’t have a car but planning to borrow his hyung’s car. But the best part for me is, Doojoon sending me home. No, that’s not the best part yet. The best part is, he gave me his warmest smile. A smile that I’ve been waiting to receive. The smile that I’ve been imagining for me through my laptop screen. Seeing how his eye smiles, how his white teeth shown while smiling. The smile that made me like him. But now, he gave it to me and made me like him more. And lastly, he thanked me. I suddenly felt he’s getting warm towards me. I can’t get happier than this. I’m too happy.

“Hanna unnie, would be excited to hear this.” I said and smiled and I didn’t notice I fell asleep.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hooray!!! Doojoon is getting weirder and so does Hyunseung!!!! XD 

well since Hyunseung is my second bias, Honeys, let me borrow him please?:)))

 

today's the U-CUBE CONCERT and i know a lot of you international fans were depressed and so i am T.T... LET'S HUG EACH OTHER!!!! <3<3<3

DON'T WORRY, OUR TIME TO SEE THEM PERFORM IS COMING!!!! LET'S BE POSITIVE!!! :)

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME...

NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!

 *comment and subscribe:))) <3