Fan girl Instincts

Love at First Act

 

YOUR POV

“Err.. Excuse me. Yoon Doojoon!!! Wait for me, we still need to talk about this project.” Then he stops, and come back. He was really looking cold with those eyes.

“I’m not going to do it. I know you know who I am. Do it yourself! ” His cold eyes matches his cold statements. What? You want me to do it alone? Then he leaves immediately, “I still have commitments to fulfill for today, I have to go now.” But I don’t want everything to end in that and I followed him. He went to the car park and I saw, he has his own car. While walking, I’m trying my best to convince him.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you. I’m not requiring you anything, just your presence will do.” He stops for a while then he continues walking again. “Don’t worry about staying up late, I’ll be the one to think and write. I’ll just ask for your opinions and if you don’t have anything in your mind, that’ll be just okay. But for me to completely do it, I really need a help. Don’t worry about the schedule, I’ll be the one who’ll adjust on yours.” What the heck am I thinking?! He totally stops and looked on me. “Give me your handy phone.” Then I immediately gave him mine and he types something in it. “Call me if you have something that will really convince me. I just need to go now.” He flips my phone to me and it almost fell. What’s with the attitude, Yoon Doojoon? Then he went inside his car and I stood frozen right on that place and stared at my phone. I looked throughout the contacts and seen a name… YOON.. DOO…JOON? and his number 010928*****. It’s his number?! Yoon Doojoon’s phone number?! My phone has just been touched by YOON DOOJOON?! I HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER ON MY PHONE??!!!! I almost scream when I return to the reality that I have Yoon Doojoon’s number. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” My scream is surely heard by the entire campus but fortunately, there were no students around since they still have they’re classes. I went to my next class and the smile, brought by what happened, just can’t leave my face. I was literally jumping, running on my way there. I forced myself to walk formally to avoid them getting curious about what happened. But I’m sure, Hana is very curious since she’s the only one I’m closed with. She immediately approach me as a sat down.

“Hey, what just happened out there? Why does she ask you to stay? Did she get angry at you and Doojoon? But what you did earlier there was the first time and you amazed everyone.” Then she lightly tapped me at my shoulder. Then suddenly everyone noticed that I came and they were coming to me.

“Hey, that’s the first time someone pissed Professor Park!”

“You did great out there. I like you being too straight-forward!”

“How did you do that? That totally requires a huge courage, right?” everyone has been asking weird questions and telling how great I am. Well, but, I was really surprised with what I did a while ago. I was just answering them with my shy smiles.

“Hey, that’s the first time someone stopped her from scolding Doojoon.”  And that statement made me froze a bit. So, she’s been like that at Doojoon for a long time? Then I finally broke my silence.

“Well, thank you. I didn’t expect that to be this big. But is she really like that always at Doojoon?” then Hanna answered me.

“Well, I guess you know who he is, right? And because of that, he wasn’t able to attend class regularly. He misses a lot of quizzes. But we all know he’s really working hard to finish his course. He was supposedly to graduate last year but unfortunately, his credits weren’t enough yet and this year would be his last chance to graduate. And because of him being an idol, he doesn’t even have friends within our class. Even if someone tries to, it’s either he’s late or he’s sleeping and after the class, he’ll immediately go. No one, then, tries to since we all know how tired he is and he doesn’t have time. But sometimes we really try to chat with him. But I heard it was the same situation with the other three members of BEAST.” What? Three other members? Does it means there were also three members studying in this school. So there’s still three suffering here? I mean, work then study. Then Hanna noticed me surprised when I heard that there are three other members so she explained it further. “Yup, there’s still other 3 in this campus. I heard it was Hyunseung, Junhyung and Kikwang. They’ve been also delaying their studies because of their schedules. But they were not as busy as Doojoon so their’s wasn’t as troublesome as Doojoon’s. But what did professor said to the both of you. Did you got scolded?” Hanna curiously asked. Then I shook my head.

“No, but worst than that,” I paused then she looked at me with a curious face, “she asked the two of us to pair up for a project, a thesis.” While I just looked down.

“Omo, that’s worst! So how are you going to make it. I heard BEAST is going to release a mini album by next week. He’ll be busy then. I also heard they’ll be having a Japan concert and an Asia tour so they’ll be busy for the time being. How are you going to do that?” WITH THAT SCHEDULE? WHAT?! OH.MY.GOD.!!! I got myself into a real grave hole.

“What?! They’ll be that busy??? Oh my god! I even said to him I’ll be adjusting on his schedule. Now, I really don’t know what to do. I still have to convince him though!” How will I convince a busy guy with a lot of commitments already? I’m so already dead!

“You even said that? Okay, that’s a real big problem.” Then we both stayed quiet thinking of something to solve this out. It’s quite a nice feeling to have Hana on my side. She’s been really nice and a friend to me. She even wastes her time to think a solution for this with me. I guess she’s a real friend to me now even we only knew each other for just 2 days. But I got a little confused here. Why does she know a lot about their schedules while I didn’t?

“Hana, I’m just curious about one thing,” then she looked up at me and smiled, waiting for me to continue, “Hana, are you, by any chance, a B2UTY?” then we’re both quiet for a while then she choked herself into laugh.

“I guess you got my little secret here.” then we both laughed hard. Then she stopped and looked at me with a confused look again.

“Are you, too?” then I stared at her for a while then nod shyly. “I knew it. I got you when you first saw Doojoon in our class. You’re shaking!” then we laughed again and I stopped.

“Am I that too obvious?” and looked at her waiting for an answer.

“Not really. It’s just a fan girl’s instinct.” Then we both laugh again then had our never ending sharing of stories.

 

 

DOOJOON’S POV

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you. I’m not requiring you anything, just your presence will do.” that sentence never leave my mind. So what does she mean? With just my presence, it’ll be okay for her? Stupid. How is she going to finish that with just my presence? Aish, this really bothers me!

It’s been 15 minutes since I left and I’m almost at the shooting site. While driving, that eagerness in her has been bugging me whether I’m still not going to do it. “Don’t worry about staying up late, I’ll be the one to think and write. I’ll just ask for your opinions and if you don’t have anything in your mind, that’ll be just okay. I don’t know how you do thesis here in Korea so please I need your help. Don’t worry about the schedule, I’ll be the one who’ll adjust on yours.” She said she’ll going to adjust on mine? But she doesn’t know how chaotic my schedule will be! Maybe she’ll give up if she knew then. Aish, I gave her my number yet she doesn’t call yet! I need to hear something from her or else it won’t be leaving my mind. I just let out a big sigh as the director called me as I reached the location.

As we ended the shooting, I headed straight to the CUBE building. Another set of practice, not for our comeback but also for our tour. As I reached it, I immediately went inside. I try not show this anxiety to other members to avoid them being distracted.

“Oh, Hyung. Did the shooting went well?” Yoseob asked and I just nod.

“Are you okay, hyung? You looked bothered.” Kikwang asked. Aish, these guys knew me so well! I can’t even hide anything.

“I’m okay, it’s just I’m tired.”

“Should we let you rest for a while? We’ll just continue practicing.” Junhyung asked and I simply nodded, “Okay, hyung’s going to rest for a while. We should continue practicing without hyung first.” Then Junhyung lead the members. Then I sat and watched them carefully. For time to time, I’ve been giving comments how should they do this and that to make the performance much better. Then suddenly my phone rings, I looked on it and no caller id. Hope it’s not a prank call again since I’ve been getting a lot nowadays. Then I answered.“Yoboseyo.” Then the other line answers.

“Uhm, Hello. Is this Yoon Doojoon?” it was a voice of a girl and she doesn’t sound Korean. I went outside the room immediately with confused looks from the boys. I guess I know who’s this.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update before I go to school:)))

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE:)))