NURSING

Love at First Act

 

DOOJOON’S POV

That girl didn’t even call me for the whole day!!! I was waiting for the whole day, waiting for her response if she’s going or not.

“Hyung, is Maya going to our dorm tonight?” Dongwoon asked while his eyes are still on his phone, playing.

“I don’t know. She didn’t call. How about you, Hyunseung?” I said and looked at Hyunseung who is about to sleep again.

“Ani, I haven’t called her today yet. I guess she can’t come. She looks busy, she didn’t even called anyone of us.” He answered and plugged in his earphones and I know what he’ll do next…SLEEPING.

“Then that’s a good thing.” Dongwoon said, eyes still on his phone.

“Huh?” I looked at him, confused.

“It’s a shame if she comes. We left the dorm in a total mess, you know.” He answered. Oh, right!!! Why did I forgot about that? Damn! Those clothes I left on the floor! Okay, I mean, those I’ve thrown everywhere in the house!!!! It will be a real shame if she saw that!!!

“Omo!!! We also left our packs of ramen just near the sink. And also the dishes!!!!!” Yoseob said, now panicking.

“I told you to clean that before we leave the dorm. You didn’t do it????” I guess the nagger Junhyung has now awake. Dongwoon stopped playing as Yoseob hugged his arm, now they both look at Junhyung, terrified.

“You wish that she really won’t come tonight. If she comes, you two will get it!!!” Junhyung warned them. Well, being the oldest has really the benefits. Your dongsaengs won’t warn me like that for what I did with the clothes.

“You too, hyung!” Junhyung added. Did he hear me or something? What if she really come and saw that mess???

“Arasso, EOMMA!” I mocked and everyone laughed.

As expected, our schedule ended later than expected. I told her that by 8 pm, we’re done but it’s already 10 pm. I wonder what she’s doing now. Did she really come? We headed immediately to our dorm since we’re going to just rest for tonight. As soon as reached our dorm, everyone got shocked.

“I clearly remember that we left this dorm in a total mess. What miracle had happened here???” Yoseob said as everyone was still shocked to see the dorm spotless of any dirt. Who did this??!!!

“She came!!!” Hyunseung said almost shouting as he saw Maya’s shoes on the front foyer. I headed immediately inside to look for her.

“She did all of these?” Kikwang said as he heard Hyunseung. W-wait, what?

“You two, you’ll definitely get it!!! She came and even cleaned our mess!!! Come here!!!” Junhyung said as he run after the two ‘maknaes’.

“Shhh!!! She’s sleeping. You don’t to wake her up by your noises right?” I said to them as I saw her sleeping, her head on the table and her laptop beside her head and a lot of notes on the other side. I sat in front of her. I saw you sleeping again. Everyone gather around her to look at her.

“She’s sleeping?” Kikwang asked while looking at her.

“I guess she got tired cleaning the whole dorm. She even washed the plates!” Junhyung said from the kitchen while eyeing Dongwoon and Yoseob.

“But she doesn’t have to do that. I felt bad suddenly.” Yoseob said while removing the hair from her face. I know you felt bad but you don’t have to that in front of me! Then suddenly, she sneezes in her sleep and rubbed her nose profusely. She caught a cold!!!

“She got a cold!!! Let’s transfer her now on the bed.” Hyunseung said and approached her. He checked if she got any fever by touching her head. “She also got a fever!!!” he said, now panicking more. Who wouldn’t?? She got a fever!!!!

“Junhyung, could you sleep on my bed on the top deck for tonight? Let her sleep on your bed since your bed is the cleanest and it will be hard to transfer her if on my bed. Would that be okay?” I asked Junhyung since it will be hard to transfer her on my bed on top deck. I tried to be calmer so I could think straight and to know what to do next.

“Okay, hyung. Yoseob and Hyunseung are there so that’ll be okay.” He said. I tilted my head and trying to get what he meant by that.[a/n: lol junseob+junseung] As soon as he said that, I put my arms, one under her neck and one under her thighs. And in the count of three on my mind, I lifted her slowly keeping her from getting awake. She looks heavy but she seems lighter than I expect. I don’t know but a feeling that I don’t want to put her in the bed anymore and stay as like this, her, in my arms, suddenly comes into me. As I was walking to the room, I was staring at her face. She seems sleeping soundly that her head is now leaning on my chest. Damn, not there. You might be awaken by hearing how fast my heart beats right now. I could also feel how hot she is now, I mean literally because of the fever. I immediately put her on Junhyung’s bed in the middle of Kikwang’s and Dongwoon’s in a careful way not to wake her up.

“Will she be okay there, hyung?” Hyunseung suddenly said, looking so nervous. Since when he came here? I didn’t know he was following us.

“Of course, she will be. Could you get some medicine for her? It’s on the third cabinet on the kitchen and water.” I asked and he hurriedly went to kitchen. I looked at her once again while tucking her inside the comforter. I touched her forehead, she was really burning now. Then Hyunseung came back from the kitchen with water on his hand and and the medicine. I slowly lifted her up, my arm under her neck and body assisting her, and motioned Hyunseung to come over.

“Gave her the medicine and water.” I ordered him and he did what I said. He slowly put the medicine on and slowly made her drink the water and she unconsciously took it. I slowly made her lay down again and tucked her inside the sheets. And for the whole time, I know Hyunseung is watching me doing these things to her. I’m so worried that I couldn’t care anymore if he thinks something about this.

“Could you get the thermometer on that cabinet?” I asked him and he just followed it still without saying a word. He handed it to me and I put it on . After minutes, I took it out and read what it says.

“38.5. Quite high. Could you get a wet towel for her?” I asked and he followed without saying anything again. He came back and handed me the towel.

“Please turn on the heater.” I said and he did it. I carefully removed her jacket to make her feel more comfortable. I start to wipe her face, neck, hands and feet with the towel. I was so worried that I didn’t realize that I haven’t removed anything from my body since we arrived. I’m still wearing the clothes I wore from the guesting.

“Hyung, I asked Dongwoon to switch places with me. I want to watch over her.” Hyunseung said and I just nodded. I brushed off her hair away from her face then suddenly she snuggled closer to me. I looked at Hyunseung waiting for his response but he just looked away.

“I’ll tell everyone to sleep now.” he said and went outside the room. I looked at her once again to see her more comfortable now. I sighed. She must been too tired nowadays and she seems still adjusting at the weather. I cupped her face with my hand and stared at her.

“Don’t you dare make me worried again.” I whispered before everyone starts to get inside the room.

“Is she okay now?” Dongwoon asked as he approached her and touched her forehead. He just sighed as he realized that she’s burning with fever.

“How about you, hyung? Where are you going to sleep?” Yoseob asked.

“I’ll just sleep at the living room. Everyone, go to sleep now. We still have a schedule tomorrow. Sleep right away! Don’t make any noises that could wake her up, understand?” I warned them and they all just nodded and went to their own beds carefully.

“Hyung, you know, we could share in my bed.” Kikwang offered and I smiled at him.

“No, thanks but you’re also tired. I’m okay there at the living room. Sleep well.” I said while patting this nice guy’s head and stood up from his bed. I looked at Hyunseung, assuring that he’ll take care of her and he just nodded. I looked at her again before going out of the room. Now, I could really help her now with the thesis. I went to the living room and I noticed that her laptop was still on. I sat down and looked at the screen.

“Oh, she was able to start it?” I murmured then I start reading it. And as expected from that brainy girl, the content is amazing. She is surely a gifted one. Then as soon as I finished reading what she already typed, I added some more and tried my best to finish that part. It was really hard chapter! And it’s not even related to the topic. I’m quite tired, I mean, really tired from today’s schedule but not now. I should at least do almost half of this chapter. I stood up and went to get some coke coz that’ll make me fully-awake while doing this.

“Okay, let’s get this started.” I said to myself as I went back from the kitchen. First thins I did was to brainstorm ideas with what I’ve read from what she did. Then after that, ideas just freely flowing out from my mind. I was so busy typing that  didn’t notice that I am doing this for the past hour. How is she? I guess I have to check on her. I stood up and went to the room then I as I entered, I noticed Hyunseung still awake.

“Hyung, her temperature went down a bit. It’s 37.9 now!!!” he was whispering but his happiness cannot be unseen. What a relief! But he was still up this late just to keep on checking on her. She’s indeed special to him.

“Really? That’s great! You should sleep now, she should be better by tomorrow. We still have schedule tomorro morning.” I said as I patted his shoulder and smiled at him with assurance.

“How about you, hyung?” he asked.

“No, I’m okay. I should be done as soon as I put a little more on our thesis. Sleep now, okay?” I answered and he nodded. Before I completely went out of the room, I looked at her again and touched her forehead. I sighed as soon as I felt she got less hotter. I fixed her covers and did same with Kikwang’s. I went back to the living room sat back to finish that part of our thesis. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahahahahaha who else here wants to be taken care of doojoon like that???? *raises both hands and feet LOL

im gonna cut that here for a while... i'm sorry to not update this soon but here it is:)))) ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER AS WELL:))

THANKS GUYS, LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!:)))

*comment and subscribe:)))