Just when I'm about to pull away

Love at First Act

 

 

YOUR POV

Okay, it’s Thurday. Last night, they released their album but I can’t buy today yet. My parent’s haven’t send me my allowance for this week and my money I have right now isn’t enough for buying something like that. It’s okay since I’ve already listened to all the songs and I already have those in my iPod (psh!! Don’t tell the boys about that ne? They’ll be angry if they’ll knew I’m supporting piracy) And dang!!! All the songs are really great!!! Just what I expected, never fail to impress me. And I swear I’ll buy one if I got my allowance. It’s also BEAST comeback stage in M! Countdown. And it’s been five days since that incident happen. It’s been also five days since I saw BEAST and yes, Doojoon. He’s been absent for a while because of the start of their promotions. Thank God I wasn’t able to see him in school. I guess I’m not yet ready to see him. I tried to smile at school because Hana unnie would ask me why. I tried to erase that memory and what I felt for Doojoon, but I failed. I miss him already though I know it’s not right. I’m not in the right place to feel that anymore. Doojoon and Gayoon unnie are together. I shouldn’t intervene. Though it still hurts, I should accept that fact. And besides, I’m going to see him today, I should prepare myself, my heart. I promised Hyunseung oppa to come for their performance and I don’t want to break that. He’s been so nice to me and I want to at least pay back all the kindness he gave to me by supporting them personally. Oh! I forgot to tell Hana unnie about this. I’m pretty sure she’ll freak out of happiness as soon as she heard this. I dialed her number in my phone and waited until she answers.

“Yoboseyo?” she answered with her sleepy voice.

“Unnie, it’s me! Good morning!” I greeted her cheerfully.

“Yah! Don’t you know it’s still early? I’m still sleepy. What is it?” she asked, irritatingly.

“Ah, nothing. Hyunseung oppa just invited me to their performance today. Have you forgot their comeback stage today?”

“I know. So? I’ll pass today. I can go next time. I’m still sleepy.” she said.

“Oh, that’s bad. Hyunseung oppa said I can invite someone for a backstage pass. But since you can’t, just forget it.” I said then a loud scream is what I heard as a response from unnie. Ouch, that hurts! I’ll take that as a yes haha.

“MWO??!!!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID???!!!! WHO THE HECK WILL JUST FORGET THAT??!!! DAMN, WHY DID YOU JUST SAID THAT JUST NOW????!!! I HATE YOU, I SWEAR!!!! WAIT FOR ME, I’LL GO TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!” she said, shouting then she just hung up.

“Did she even know where I live?” I said to myself. Then just I’m about to lock my phone, a message came.

FROM: HANA UNNIE

MESSAGE:

Yah, where do you live by the way????

Then I just chuckled within myself as I read and replied to her text. Just when I’m about to put my phone into my pocket, it rang again.

 

MESSAGE:

Hey don’t forget to come today, okay?

 

Hyunseung oppa never get tired of reminding me as if I’m not going. I’m going okay?!! Then I replied,

MESSAGE:

Arasso, oppa! You don’t have to remind me of that. By the way, good luck!!!!

 

Then I smiled to myself then my phone rang again.

 

MESSAGE:

Waah!!! You’re calling me ‘oppa’ too? Keke just kidding.. I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to help you with the thesis these last few days. I’ll catch up! By the way, take care. See you later. ^_^

 

“Huh? What the hell is this Hyunseung oppa talking about? Thesis?” I said to myself then I look over the messages. What the f**k?!!!! That isn’t Hyunseung oppa!!! Its……. YOON…DOO…JOON????!!!!! I almost dropped my phone while staring on his name in my inbox. Why am I so stupid???!!!! How can I mistaken him as Hyunseung oppa, there’s even name on their numbers???!!!! And the heck? I called him oppa????!!!! NNNOOOOOO!!!!!

But what has gotten on him???!!! Why is talking like that???!!! And it isn’t usual of him to message me just like that!!! IT WAS THE FIRST TIME!!!!!! He even said, ‘take care’?!!!!! My insides are celebrating right now!!!! I feel so giddy and everything!!!!.....But what about Gayoon???? Aish, don’t think about anything. He’s just in the good mood. Remember, they’re together? Yeah, you’re right. I shouldn’t be happy just because of that. He’s just in the good mood. But just when I’m about to pull away, he’s getting me closer again. Now, I’m lost again.

 

After hours of preparation and hours of flying mind, Hana unnie texted me that she’s on the lobby of my apartment right now. I went down to the lobby as soon as I feel I’m presentable enough for today’s event, still, my mind is deep within my thoughts.

“Maya!!!! I swear I love you!!!!! it’s my first time on backstage. Damn, you luck !!!! Oh, sorry about that. I’m just sooooo happy!!!” Hana unnie greeted me as soon as she saw me walking out from the elevator and hugged me. I just giggled on her reaction. This is to thank you for being nice to me.

“I’m glad you’re overjoyed by this. Hahaha, let me introduce you to Yoseob oppa, I’m sure he’ll like you!!!” I and she let go of me.

“Are you kidding? I swear I’ll kill if you are.” She said while holding me on my shoulders.

“Do you think I want to die in you hands either?” I joked.

“Okay, whatever! Let’s go!” the she dragged me outside to the subway.

 

As soon as we reached the broadcasting station, a big crown welcomed us. Then I called Hyunseung oppa.

“Who are you calling?” Hana unnie asked while looking around.

“Hyunseung oppa.” I whispered.

“What???!!!! You even have Hyunseung’s …!!!” she shouted but I immediately covered then released her as soon as I felt she relaxed.

“Coz I know you’ll freak out just like this.” I said while waiting for Hyunseung oppa to pick up his phone.

“Yoboseyo? Maya!” Hyunseung oppa said on the other line.

“Ne, oppa!” I answered.

“He’s on? Let me listen!” Hana unnie answered while putting her ear near my phone.

“Oppa, I’m already here outside with my friend. What should I do now?” I asked him while Hana unnie is still listening.

“Ah really? Okay, just go by the fire exit behind the building 3, then I’ll meet you there, okay? I should hung up now, they still need to finish my make-up. Bye!” He said and hung up. I looked at Hana unnie, who’s now has the widest smile she could ever show on her face.

“Unnie, do you know where is the building 3? I mean, behind it.” I asked her coz I’m pretty sure she knew well about this.

“Of course!!! Come, follow me!” she said the we walked out of the crowd while me, clinging on her blouse like a kid.

Then after a careful walk, sneaking from the possible fangirls that might see us, we reached this fire exit of building 3. We tried to open it but it’s locked.

“It’s locked! What should we do?” Hana unnie whined.

“Aish, just wait.” I said to her. After a short while, the door opened. But one of the manager hyungs greeted us.

“Maya? Come, Hyunseung asked me to meet you since they’re still doing his make-up.” Then he walks off and we followed him.

“Omo! Omo! That’s Manager Sehun!!!! This is real! This is for real!!” She whisper, no, more like squealing.

 

As soon as we reached some hallway, someone shouted my name.

“Maya!!!!!” then I turn around to see who is that.  Then just what I expected. It’s Yoseob oppa, now hugging me.

“Yoseob oppa!” I greeted awkwardly as soon as I saw Hana unnie’s expression. Jaw dropped, eyes widen, didn’t utter anything.

“Huh? You brought a friend with you?” He asked while staring at Hana unnie.

“Oh, this is my friend, Hana unnie.” I said then I leaned on him and whispered, “She’s your fan actually.” Then we both smiled to each other.

“Annyeong! Hana-yah!” Yoseob oppa greeted, but then Hana unnie still on her place, not moving an inch. I slightly nudge on her then finally, she woke up from her daydreaming.

“Ah! A-ann..yeonghaseyo!” then she nervously bowed at him and Yoseob oppa chuckled and pinched her cheek.

“Aigoo! She’s so cute, Maya!” Yoseob oppa said then automatically, Hana unnie’s face turned into a red tomato. Then we all proceeded to their dressing room, and Yoseob oppa and Hana unnie are now talking comfortably. I knew this is a good idea.

As soon as we reached the front of their dressing room, Yoseob oppa opened it then everyone looked in our direction, smiling.

“Ah, You came!!!!” Hyunseung oppa shouted, while still on his chair while the stylist noona is still working on him.

“Annyeong!” I greeted them and bowed slightly.

“Maya!!!!” They all shouted and hugged me lightly.

“Oh, you brought a friend?” Kikwang oppa asked, with his usual confused/babo face.

“Ah, right! This is my friend, Hana unnie. You know, she’s also a b2uty!” I said, proudly then unnie elbowed me lightly, while still being shy.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” she greeted and bowed at them then they did the same while smiling. Hana unnie just looked at me, and I could read her expression as “She’s dying inside. Trying her best to surpress fan girling right here, right now.”

“Oh, annyeong Hana!” then out of nowhere, Doojoon appeared and greeted her then she did the same, and she’s normal this time.

“Annyeong, Maya!” I looked at him and he smiled at me, while patting one of my shoulders. I was frozen right into my place. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING???!!! What is this insanity????!!!! Since when did he acted like this towards me???!!! What are you doing Yoon Doojoon???!!! Just when I’m about to pull away. But you!!!! Aish!!!!!!!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL my 20th day since i last updated.... I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!! 

woah! it's been a while and i'm sorry about that.... i'm really busy with my studies, and those thesis that we should defend... 

But thank God, we're almost done and i got my time for updating....:))))

 

sorry for cutting this chapter here hehehe coz i bet you're curious what Doojoon is thinking why is he doing all of these things:))))

I'm also confused LOL joke!:)))

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR STAYING WITH ME.. I SEE NO UNSUBSCRIBER YEHEY!!!:))

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

 

oh i'm almost on my 30th chapter but the love line ist still developing... expect this fic to be longer, i guess?

 

*comment and subscribe!!!