Munja wasseong!

Love at First Act

 

YOUR POV

Aish, it’s been 5 hours since I called him and yet he doesn’t texted me. Should I sleep now and wait for tomorrow? But I don’t know if I could sleep thinking if he’ll say yes or worst, no. I guess I’ll wait for tomorrow then. I headed to my bed, laid down, curl up into ball and cover myself a blanket. As I was about to close my eyes, *munja wasseong! Munja wasseong! It’s a message. Maybe it’s him.

 FROM: YOON DOOJOON

MESSAGE:

 *Click to open image

 

Huh? An image? As I open it…

 

It’s a schedule? His schedule? But why did he send me this instead of a yes or no? He sent me his schedule so… so for me to know when he’ll be available? So if he wants me to know his available time, does it mean he wants to do it already? So it’s…. a yes? It’s a yes?!!!!!! Omo!!!!!  He’s going to do it!!! We’re going to do it??!!!!! Wwwait… I should have to confirm it first to him.

TO: YOON DOOJOON

MESSAGE:

Uhm… so it’s a yes? ^__^

 

Aish, Maya, babo! Use your common sense, of course, that’s a yes! I waited for about 15 minutes for his reply then * munja wasseong! Munja wasseong!

 

FROM: YOON DOOJOON

MESSAGE:

Want me to take it back?

 

TO: YOON DOOJOON

MESSAGE:

                        NO, NO!!!  I just want to make sure if I’m right. But really, thank you so much!!!! thank you!!!! We’re going to finish this, I promise! So, see you tomorrow! Good night! :)

 

I was expecting a ‘good night, too’ reply but there isn’t:(. But that’s alright, he finally agreed!!! We’re going to do it!!!! As I looked at his schedule again… OW ! HE’S REALLY THIS BUSY?!  I tried to look for his free day but heck, there isn’t?! His free time within a day is 3 hours, and that’s the longest time he can have?! Is this really a job or slavery? But I guess I’m just reacting too much since I’m not used to what life he has. But this thing is really tiring and exhausting. I guess it’ll be REAL hard. But this is for our future. But omo, did I mentioned ‘OUR’ future? Though everything would be really hard, the word ‘our’ just made me feel a lot better. It’s a nice feeling to have something I shared with him. Well, as a fan and nothing else. I promise you, I’ll help you graduate. I’m doing this for you. I guess this is what I can only do now. Good night, Doojoon. And I sincerely want to thank you personally right now but that’s impossible. So I hope my sincerity reach you. Thank you! Jeongmal Kamsahamnida!

 

 

DOOJOON’S POV

FROM: *well-mannered girl

MESSAGE:

Uhm… so it’s a yes? ^__^

I’ve been expecting a text like ‘oh thank you so much!’ or ‘I’ll promise to do good!’ but I got this? This girl. Isn’t it obvious? I sent her my schedule for her to have track on my activities. Ah, babo.

 

TO: *well-mannered girl

MESSAGE:

                        Want me to take it back?

 

                        As what I’ve texted her. I really feel like teasing her a lot and I don’t know why, though she doesn’t give too much attention on it. Well, let’s see how long you can stand firm. It’s not that I’m really planning to make it harder for but it’ll be REAL hard. I just want to see if that perseverance will last, that perseverance and determination that made me say yes. Then I received another text from her.

 

FROM: *well-mannered girl

MESSAGE:

                        NO, NO!!!  I just want to make sure if I’m rightJBut really, thank you so much!!!! Thank you!!!! We’re going to finish this, I promise! So, see you tomorrow! Good night! :)

 

                        I smiled as I read her text. Ow , why again, Yoon Doojoon? Why do I see that simple message as a cute response? Should I reply to her then? Yes. Oh, NO! I don’t want to please her much. I should keep my cool.

As we reached our dorm after our rehearsal, I headed to the kitchen to grab something to drink and eat. Junhyung suddenly went towards me.

“Hyung, you smiled again because of a text message. Who was it? Are you really liking someone right now?” Junhyung whispered trying to make the conversation between us. I guess this lover boy here is too curious of what’s happening in me. Yeah, Junhyung, are you really emphasizing that you’re the most experienced here?

“Yah! Don’t get it wrong. I’ve already said that to you guys. I’m testing someone.” And I playfully hit his shoulder. Why suddenly I felt guilty? He’s not saying anything yet.

“If you don’t want us to misunderstand you, stop smiling weirdly!” I immediately hit head real hard.

“Aw, hyung!” he held his head for a while then continued, “Hyung, seriously, who’s really that girl and why are you having this ‘test’ on her?” while he eyed me suspiciously.

“Okay,” I guess I need to explain so he wouldn’t misunderstand anymore, “It’s going to be long. I’m about to fail again on that subject, remember last year? So the witch gave me a chance to graduate to make up for my absences, She gave us..” then suddenly he interrupted. Aish, can’t even wait?

“Us?” Junhyung asked.

“Wait till I finished talking,” then he just nodded, “so she gave us a thesis and make us paired up for it. You know how we’ll be busy next few weeks or maybe months right? So I was about to decline it but this girl persuaded me. I don’t know how does she made me agree on her. And I know this stupid thesis is going to be much harder since that girl is an exchange student!” I finished as I had a bite on my wheat bread and sip on my coke (of course, Junhyung has his own. You sure don’t want to mess with his coke!)

“So what is she? Yeppeo?” then he smiled playfully then sip on his coke. Aish, why does that always the first thing to be asked?

“Huh, Curious how she looks like? Waegurae?”

“I’m just curious how this girl made the Yoon Leader say yes even if he doesn’t wants to.” Then his annoying smirk appeared suddenly.

“Yah, don’t think anything! She’s not Korean and she has a brown complexion!” I defended. I didn’t mentioned specifically “light-brownish’ but that doesn’t matter.

“Ah, definitely not your type, since you stick with those pale yellowish toned Korean girls. But what’s with this ‘test’?” as he took another sip on his coke.

“Because she made me say yes and I don’t even know how, I wanna see how sincere she is. I don’t want to waste my time here if she really just aiming to be close with me. ” well done explaining, Doojoon!

“Close with you? Isn’t just too much confidence, hyung?” then he laughed. What’s so funny?

“Of course! I’m Yoon Doojoon, the great father of the great group BEAST!”

“Oh really, hyung?” then he chuckled, “but seriously hyung, I see you’re not testing someone patience here, you’re testing someone’s sincerity.” Yeah, probably.

“Yah! Yong Junhyung, why do you have to be so clever?” I asked him and he just shrugged off. “Okay, let’s just say it like that.”

“Well, I’m really excited on what will happen between you. I mean not in a relationship way but just individuals.”

“And you know what makes me suspicious on her motives? She’s a fan! I heard her humming in to OASIS. And weird thing is, she doesn’t scream and acts like a crazy one.” Yeah, that’s quite true. But why I’m saying things like this about her? And honestly, I’m not suspicious. Aish, what am I thinking again!

“What so being suspicious about that, hyung? I guess you’re thinking too much.” then he pat my shoulder. Junhyung, I’m starting to hate that cleverness, really!

“Aish, just too suspicious for me, don’t ask anymore. I’m really tired.” Then I stand up and walk toward my room. I went to have a shower then lie myself into bed. I stared at the ceiling and had a thought how will everything happen.

“Are we really going to finish that? Is everything she has shown to me are true? We’ll see then.” I closed my eyes and fell asleep already.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HERE IT IS, MY DEAREST SUBSCRIBERS/READERS ^____^

i miss you all!!!!! thank you guys for understanding!!!! i sincerely love you all:))) <3 <3 <3

cathycat94  eiems_  thank you for your sweet comments!!! 

and Emma1992 thank you soooo much for your very sweet wall post:)))