start this long night

Love at First Act

 

DOOJOON’S POV

Okay, this is awkward. DEFINITELY AWKWARD. So I’m here feeling so awkward in my own car. Why does this Jang Hyunseung here have to insist of him and that well-mannered girl to be in my car? That guy has really some problems in mind!!!! And me being her classmate would make me responsible to her? What a lame reason! This guy has definitely has something in mind. And now, Gayoon adds up on this awkwardness. Why did she volunteered to be here? Does she still likes me? Does she misses me? But why am I not feeling the same as before towards her actions? Now, I’m totally confused.

As I was driving, I suddenly heard G.na noona asked her if she and Hyunseung is dating. I don’t care. Oh, please. Say no. I wasn’t able to saw her reaction as I was still focused on the road since I’ve decided not to have encounters with her today. I’m dying to hear what’ll she says. Say it! Say it!

“Aniyo!” she shouted. Yes, that’s good!!!!! What the hell, Doojoon?! Not again. I tried my best to stop my lips to curl into smile. Damn, even my own lips have its own mind!!!!!

She explained further, “We’re just friends, more like of dongsaeng and oppa. Hyunseung oppa, here, is one of the persons who’s been helping me to adjust here.” So that’s it? Everything is just a dongsaeng-oppa thing? Now, I’m really insane! And just like before, I got jealous again for nothing. I’m being cold again. I’ve been back to my cold self to her. Why am I being so bad again? I definitely need some anger/jealousy/insanity management. I felt so guilty towards her.

“That’s bad. I thought Hyunseung oppa is dating someone, FINALLY. And now, I might still think he’s, you know, GAY.” Gayoon said out of nowhere. I can’t stop myself from breaking into laugh. Just like before, she never fails to make me laugh. Just like before. But I’m sure, there something missing right now compared before. I guess…what I felt before to her? I’m not sure. Now with this existence of these two girls in my own, now damned, car who made me crazy, I don’t know what else to think. I’m definitely confused.

As the laughs faded inside my car and everyone seems to got bored, I got lost more on my thoughts. I keep glancing on the front mirror, trying to check out on Gayoon, wondering what she’s doing. But now my eyes have its own mind also and I end up glancing at that well-mannered girl. What the ?!!!! What’s happening to me? To my eyes? To my body? It has it's own mind too?!

Finally, after minutes of driving, we arrived at this restaurant. Yes, its Hyunseung’s favorite. I don’t even know what’s so good about this place coz he’s been bringing us here for his last 3 consecutive birthdays. Imagine, we’ve been celebrating here for 3 years? I bet after this, he’ll be suggesting to go to a noraebang! He always had that routine during his birthday. Weird huh? As we got inside the restaurant and found a reserved private room, just what I expected, we all got our own seats. I sat between Yoseob and manager Joonkun. And guess what who’s in front of me? I bet you all knew, it’s, AGAIN, the well-mannered girl. It wasn’t her fault. Hyunseung, AGAIN, pulled her to sit beside her. And guess who’s beside her? Yup, Gayoon, AGAIN. Are these people already planned to make me feel so awkward?

“Maya, what’s do you want eat?” Hyunseung asked her. She smiled while looking at the menu that has been already at the table. I stared at her as she looked so happy looking all over those foods. 

“Uhm… this looks delicious!” she pointed at the menu, “but this one also looks so good too!... WOAH!!!!” she said, looking so amazed at all the foods in the menu. She looks like some shiksin right now. [shiksin-FOOD GOD, loves to eat a LOT]And again, I’m enjoying to stare at her like this, looking so amused by anything. She’s so cute doing anything. Doojoon, stop!

“But I guess I still want to have… PORK BULGEOKKI!!!!!!” she shouted, then everyone laughed at her for her childishness. So she likes bulgeokki?

“But can they make it less, less spicy?” she added. Oh she hates spicy foods? Let me take note of those things. But for what, again, Doojoon???

As the our food arrived, everyone starts to get excited. Who wouldn’t? Then while eating, everyone seems to focus on her. They’ve been asking her a lot of things and they even sound really irritating but she answers them with a warm smile. I’m hate how I feel “like and hate” at that same time. But the good thing in all of this, they’ve been so nice to her. Everyone has been offering her everything on the table. Everyone is talking and smiling at her sincerely. Maybe because they also noticed how nice she is to everyone and they want to give that back to her.

“Maya, try this one!” Kikwang offered her while giving her his eye smile.

“Is it spicy?” she asked. She really hates spicy.

“Ani, try it. But why don’t you like spicy foods? Because here in Korean, spicy foods are the best!” Dongwoon answered for and Kikwang then asked. I’ve been just watching over them, I want to monitor everything. Monitoring her, Doojoon? For what? Aish! I thought this evil guy has already left my mind!!!!.

“It’s not that it doesn’t taste well. But every time I eat spicy food, I end up coughing REAL HARD and it won’t stop for a while. If only I could eat spicy food without ending up like that I guess I would like those too.” She answered while enjoying munching on her food. I’m looking, okay fine, more like staring at her while she’s speaking and eating at the same time. Everything about seems to be worth the stare I gave her. I was staring on every expression she makes, every look on her eyes, and how she’s chewing on her food. Okay that’s quite gross but I love seeing how her dimples on left and right side of her lips forms while she’s chewing. As I was still on my deep thoughts, I accidentally glanced at Gayoon who’s now staring at me. I tried to look away without showing I felt awkward with that. Did she saw me staring at that well-mannered girl? I hope not. Please tell me you didn’t saw me. But, why am I feeling guilty?

Finally, that awkward dinner has ended. Let me guess about the announcement he’ll make right now. N.O.R.A.E.B.A.N.G!

“Okay, since we’re all done eating. Let’s go somewhere else!” Hyunseung said while he clapped.

“Hyung, don’t tell me we’re going to a NORAEBANG again?” Dongwoon whined. I bet everyone knew well about his birthday routine.

“Yah, how did you know I’m suggesting that place?” Hyunseung asked looking irritated.

“Yah, because that’s what we’ve been doing for three years!!!!” I shouted at him then everyone suddenly burst into laugh except that well-mannered girl. I guess she doesn’t have any idea what’s happening around.

“How about you, Maya? Do you want to go to noraebang?” Hyunseung asked her to have someone with him. He’s looking at her with his pleading eyes. Then we all wait for her answer. Please say no.

“I wouldn’t mind going there since I haven’t been to a noraebang and I’m curious what does it looked like. But it still depends on you.” she answered shyly. Oh no, Hyunseung will insist about it more since you’re with him. NOT AGAIN!

“See guys? It wasn’t a bad idea at all. Come on, let’s make her experience that kind of things!” Hyunseung pleaded at everyone and everyone just sighed, in unison.

“I’m agreeing on this only because of Maya!” Junhyung sighed then he smiled at her.

“Ani, it’s okay if you don’t want to. Just let everyone decide coz everyone might not enjoy this occasion.” She said while waving off her hands. Yeah, right. Everyone would not enjoy this if this birthday boy would win.

“Yeah right! Let the majority wins!” Jiyoon shouted.

“Oh come on guys. Since maknae Sohyun is at legal age already, I’m going to treat everyone a drink!!!!” Hyunseung put down his last ace. And guess what? He won! Everyone seems look so interested with that suggestion and seems everyone would now agree on him including me. This will be great! Then everyone nodded profusely.

“I knew well you wouldn’t disagree on this. Would that be okay to you, Maya?” Hyunseung asked her. Why is everything about her, Hyunseung? I thought it’s only a dongsaeng-oppa thing but why are you taking a bit too far?

“Everything’s okay for me, oppa! And it’s your birthday so don’t mind me, okay? Though I’m not a drinker but that idea would be great!” she said enthusiastically while patting Hyunseung’s shoulder. Oh, not a drinker? This girl is too innocent!

“Aw, that’s bad then. But you wouldn’t let that ruin majorities’ enjoyment, right Hyunseung?” Junhyung asked as he was pertaining that the drinks would not be given since she’s not a drinker and everything has been all about her.

“Of course! I want to see everyone get drunk till no one could even think properly! I like that!” Hyunseung said cheerfully as the others shook their heads in disagreement. Everyone likes to have a drink but no one wants to get drunk. But unfortunately, none of us, yeah including me, a good drinker. I’m now starting to get nervous by this idea. I shouldn’t have agreed on this. More importantly, there is a fan that would be with us. I’m afraid for my image. I don’t want her to get turned off on me. Wait what? No, no, I mean for everyone, okay?

“So I guess we would leave then. We still have a lot of things to take care of. Anneyong!” Joonkun hyung and immediately dashed off from the restaurant. Aish, unfair! I should have go with them! Yeah, even those managers aren’t good with being drunk.

“That’ll be better! No one’s watching.” Dongwoon said.

“Let’s go then! Let’s make this night long!” Hyunseung said then we immediately went outside the restaurant. I’m getting excited and nervous about this. I’m excited because it’ll be the first time we’re going to drink with 4minute and G.na noona. But I’m feeling nervous because of what Hyunseung said. Making this night LONG.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

1st update for today!!!! MIANHAE FOR UPDATING LATE.....

Just like you want it, I'll do my best to give you UPDATE'S' for HYUNSEUNG'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! though i'm quite busy, i'm setting everything aside for his birthday.... pray for my success:)))

 

I GOT ONE UNSUBSCRIBER:(((( mianhae if i'm getting you bored, or with anything i've done, whoever you are....

 

BUT BEING DOWN HAS NO PLACE FOR ME TODAY SINCE IT'S HYUNSEUNG'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

[seriously, me being so bipolar affects DOOJOON'S character in this fic.. sorry about that!]

thank you guys, keep on reading and commenting my lovely readers!!!!

<3 <3 <3

 

*comment and subscribe:))