CONFESSION ON THE WAY

Love at First Act

YOUR POV

Yoon Doojoon just kissed me... But why? I touched my chest as it pounded so hard, my cheeks started burning with heat again. That exact moment kept playing in my head even with just a blink of eye. How am I going to sleep? I can't forget that look he has on me that time and that soft smile that sealed everything. I don't want to interpret things on my own but I know exactly what was that all about. Tossing and turning my body on the bed, I tried to get some sleep. I gave up so I took a peek on my phone and a big "04:30AM" was on display. But am I really just looking at the time? You were checking your phone every minute since you laid down at 11PM. My inner conscious told me. Yeah, right. I was waiting for a call. Or even just a message of clarification of whatever happened in that room. All I've got were messages from the other oppas which I am still really thankful. They were worried when I told Hyunseung oppa that I wasn't feeling well that's why I left early without telling them. I felt bad that I made them worry especially they were already tired for today but that was the only excuse I could make. I don't know how to face him after what he did. And I also feel embarrassed just to think that Yoseob oppa might have seen what happened back there. But who the hell am I kidding? Who will text someone at this hour? And I still have a class at 7AM. I need to sleep.

Though it felt like I've just closed my eyes for 5 minutes, I could already hear the sound of my alarm on my phone which means it's already 05:30AM. Great, one hour of sleep. As much as I want to stay under my blanket and sleep, I really can't since my first class would be Professor Park's and I don't want to be her food for today. I tried to get up even though my body and eyes feel heavy and went on my routine going to school.

 

"What happened to you? Are you sick?" Hana unnie asked as soon as she watched me sat down on my seat. 

"Why? Do I look that bad? I tried to hide it as much as possible. I guess the make up didn't help." I sighed and ducked my head on the table. "I feel so sleepy."

"Why? What did you do yesterday? You didn't even mentioned to me that BEAST will be having a mini fanmeeting yesterday!" she whined. Oh my god, I totally forgot to ask her yesterday! Things would have turned out different if I asked her to join me there.

"Aw unnie, I'm really sorry I didn't told you about that. I almost forgot about it but they called me. And it just happened when I got there. And you mentioned to me yesterday that there's a memorial ceremony in your family so I thought I can't disturb you." I pleaded as I held her hand. First, I almost forgot about their anniversary and now, I forgot to mention it to her.

"I also forgot that it was their anniversary anyway. What's wrong with me? What kind of fan I am? And even if you told me you went there, I'm pretty sure I'll be not allowed to go and not join the memorial." she said and ducked her head on the table too. "I shouldn't have ignored that text from him." she whispered to herself in Korean which I'm pretty sure I understood well.

"What text? Someone invited you too? Yoseob oppa?" I whispered to her and she faced me with this surprised look on her face.

"You understood that?" 

"Yeah, pretty much. So?" I said, trying to milk some info from her. So they were still contacting each other?

"I'll tell you later. The witch is coming." she answered and pointed towards the professor coming in.

 

As soon as the class ended and got my drafts for our thesis checked by the witch, I went to the cafeteria and joined Hana unnie for a short break and also to hear her story.

"Oh, you're here. What does the witch said about your work?" Hana greeted as soon as I sat down beside her.

"She was surprised that we're able to do something good even if my partner is busy. She was even doubting if he even helped me with that work." I said and just shrugged. And the memory of me being sick in their dorm came to my mind again. He took care of me that time and did his part for the thesis. The time he saw things from my laptop. Was that his green light for doing that yesterday? The more I think of it, things started way before that. I sighed.

"Why are you sighing if she said you're doing a good work? Did something else happen?" she asked. I don't want to talk about that yet. I don't know how she'll react if I tell her about that. And things aren't settled yet so I don't want someone else to interpret it for us.

"Nothing." I briefly answered. "But anyway, about that thing we were talking about..." I urged her to continue what she was talking about a while ago.

"Aish, this mouth won't just stop." She slightly hit before continuing, "Okay, so don't be surprised of whatever I'll be talking about. And promise me, you won't tell this to anyone."

"Okay, that seems serious. And you're the only one I talk to most of the time so don't worry about spilling it all to me." I assured her. I think I have an idea of whatever that is between them.

"He invited me yesterday too." She briefly stopped and I just nodded so she continued, "And the thing is, me and that oppa were talking most of the time but of course, via messages. We even meet sometimes secretly."

"What? Why didn't I know about that? Oppa didn't even mention it to me about that." I asked her as soon as the fact hit me that there were things that I didn't tell her too. Like, that kiss.

"And you didn't told me you went to their dorm and even stayed for a night because you got sick. But I can't even ask you if you're feeling okay now because I'll be busted that I heard it from Yoseob oppa." she complained but cover as soon as she realized she mentioned his name in public.

"Ah, that one. But how can I tell you about that without hesistating? I slept in their dorm!" I whispered. "Let's not talk about that, that's too embarrassing."

"Okay, but I heard HE took care of you so well." She smirked and I just twitched my upper lip. She proceeded to her story, "Going back to what I was saying, I know there's something going on between us..."

"SOME?!" I got too excited.

"Yeah, exactly. But you know, this isn't a normal situation. He's a celebrity and I'm just some nugu person. And this is Korea, where image is what matters the most. It's a scary thing." Her voice trailed off as she told her story.

"Was it really that scary?" I asked, feeling bad for her. I could totally tell she feels something for him. Something starts to worry me too. Us.

"I don't mind if bad things will be happening to me. Time could pass and I'll be forgotten since I'm just no one. But him, his dream and his whole life are in danger. I don't want him to risk that. That's why I decided to avoid him these days." Tears start to form on her eyes but I could tell she's trying to hold it back. I patted her back. A Korean girl, with a really nice specs at that, is already having a hard time and fearing things like this. 

"You're right. It'll be hard." I told her and let out a big sigh. I need to sort out things. If it's already hard for her, what more for someone like me. I'm not even Korean. Just by imagining the backlash that could happen, I'm already scared.

"What about you? I know something is going on with you too. I could totally see that from you expression right now. And you've been checking your phone since our first class started. Waiting for something?" She suddenly opened up. I did? 

"Huh? I did?" I looked at her, surprised and pointed to myself.

"Yes, my dear. Now, tell me. What's happening?" She pursued. I didn't even realize I was doing that. Checking my phone and waiting for a message became a habit I didn't even notice? 

"Unnie, I'm sorry. I can't talk about it yet. I promise to tell you if things are settled. Hearing your concern is already helpful to me. Thanks." I told her and stood up. "Let's go to our next class!" She just gave me a concerned look but just followed me to our next class. 

 

The day proceeded while I tried my best to push away those thoughts about him. I was on my way home on a bus when Hyunseung oppa contacted me.

"Maya!!! Are you okay??" He greeted as soon as he heard our line connected. "We just landed in Japan, just saying."

"Oh really? That's great! Aren't you tired? You should get some rest. You still have lots of schedules there." I answered, trying to avoid the 'are you okay?' question.

"I just wanna check on you because you made everyone worried about yesterday. What was that all about?" he pursued and I failed avoiding the question.

"I'm fine. Please tell the other oppas that I am sorry for leaving without telling anyone. Something just came up on me. Maybe it's just the weather." I lied.

"So are you okay now?" he persisted. 

"Yes oppa, I'm fine. Tell that too other oppas too. No need to worry about me." I assured him. I hope my message would reach THAT guy too. He might think I got angry about last night. I just got shocked and my senses told me to just leave immediately, which is a stupid move on my part. 

"Okay, I'll tell THEM that. So what do you want when we get back?" Alright, I think he got what I really meant. 

"Nope, I'm fine. Don't mind me. I just want you to get back safely." I assured him. Who on earth can just ask Jang Hyunseung to buy something for her??!

"Chocolates? Okay, got it." What? I didn't say anything like that.

"Hey, I didn't say anything. What are you talking about?" I insisted. That's not what I said.

"I said alright, I get it." He just answered while he chuckled a bit. Playing jokes on me again. But whatever, it's still chocolates! Who would refuse that? I shooked my head and smile after the call ended and put back my earphones to listen to some music.

"I'm gonna make you love me. Neol saranghandago." 'You' started playing randomly. Oh great, even my own mp3 player teases me. 

 

DOOJOON POV

"Just do it." Junhyung nuddged me which surprised me.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I defensively asked. 

"You've been staring at that phone for the whole day. Just press that call button and call her. You can't even concentrate when the managers were briefing us on our schedules." He teased. Huh? The managers briefed us? 

"I know they've briefed us. Of course, I'm your leader so I know everything." I lied, in my defense. 

"Then tell me what Jiyong hyung said about our schedule tomorrow." He taunted. What was it? Damn, I can't remember. Or maybe I wasn't really paying attention.

"Umm... he said.. he said we have a rehearsal for the show the next day!" I confidently replied. Am I right?

"Well, totally right. I am totally right that you weren't really paying attention because actually, fyi, we have a TV guesting tomorrow and not a rehearsal." He said mockingly. "And I'm so right that you were staring at your phone for the whole day because you can't decide whether you should call her or not." 

"What are you talking about? I was playing games on my phone. I wasn't planning to call Maya whatsoever." I denied.

"Oh, so it was Maya! I didn't mention any name though but thanks for telling me." He teased. What the ing hell, Doojoon. What a great way to make them find a way to tease the heck out of you. "I'll keep that as a secret!." He whispered and smirked.

"Wanna die?" I warned while acting as if I'm about to punch him. 

"Okay, got it." He surrendered. "But seriously ,dude, just call her. Go somewhere secluded so we won't hear whatever cheesiness that will come out from your mouth because it's really gross." He teased again but ran away while laughing when I'm about to hit him for real. Aish, why did I have to mention it was her who I'm about to call? But what exactly my reason for getting angry at him right now? Was it because he knows my weakness now? Was it because he has something to use for teasing me? Or maybe because I'm actually angry at myself because of my self-frustaration for not being able to press the call button and just talk to her. I can do this. But what should I say to her? Should I apologize for not clearing things up last night? I'm pretty sure she's totally confused right now. I need to tell her that I have clear intentions for doing that. Just talking about things like that and we can just talk about "our" things-what will happen to us, what should we do when I come back. I was still contemplating what to tell her when I suddenly heard her name being called by Hyunseung. He's talking to her and definitely, I should listen.

"Maya!!! Are you okay?? We just landed in Japan, just saying." He greeted. Go ahead, ask how she's doing. I'm really worried.

"I just wanna check on you because you made everyone worried about yesterday. What was that all about?" he asked again. Damn, I can't hear her exact answers. I WANNA KNOW SO BAD!!!

"So are you okay now?" he persisted once again. You better tell us what exactly did she tell you!!!! 

"Okay, I'll tell THEM that. So what do you want when we get back?" Yes tell us that properly, without any discretion. 

"Chocolates? Okay, got it." Oh, chocolates? She likes chocolates? 

"I said alright, I get it." And he ended the call just like that. You should have asked for more!!!

"Yah, what are you doing? Are you trying to eavesdropped on our conversation?" Hyunseung asked irritatingly. 

"Huh? What do you mean? No I didn't! Huh! Why should I? Huh? Me? Huh!" I retorted. Huh! 

"Umm... you were actually cheek-to-cheek with me just a while ago. If you weren't listening, then what exactly you were doing? Giving me a cheek-to-cheek kiss?" He teased. I did what? I did that?

"No, I didn't. Whatever." I denied while trying to walk away ahead from them when they started laughing at me altogether. Oh great, what a nice way to start our first day in Japan. I'm stuck with them for the rest of the tour while they have something to use for endlessly teasing me. Can I just go home now? But I wanna know how she's been doing. Was she really sick? Or she felt bad because of what I did? Though I kinda feel bad for making her feel uncomfortable, the memory of kissing her still makes me smile like an idiot and gives me the feeling of these butterflies inside me. The way her soft lips felt on mine. Her cold hands that I held. And my own racing heartbeat for doing those kind of things. I really do like her. But how should I tell her that? Am I willing to take the risk? Am I ready to be responsible for whatever happens to her? To us? Things won't be easy for us. I have to think things through before making any move. I have to talk to her and I know a call wouldn't be enough for that. I want to surprise her. So she likes chocolates? There should be more so I have a week to think things over again.

 

ONE WEEK LATER

Finally, the week's over. I still feel kinda bad for not even contacting Maya while we're here which I know I should have but I have a better plan for my confession. Oh did I just really say it? CONFESSION? Yes, that's my plan. I am confessing all my feelings for her. I've thought this through during our stay here. I asked myself everytime if I really like her just to make sure before I say something to her and the answer I've got is I really do. Whether she reject me or not, I've prepared myself for anything. I just want to clear up things between us, why I kissed her, why I've been treating her differently these past few weeks. I know I'm already confusing to her and I wanna end all those confusions. But if my confession goes well...then we have to talk about what's next for us. I want to hear her thoughts before I decide. Her thoughts and decision are more important than mine.

"Okay, kids. You have 3 hours of free time before we go to airport. Go eat somewhere or buy some stuffs!" Manager Joonkun told us via our group chat. It's almost 3 in the afternoon and our flight's at 9pm. Well, I have to go out and buy something for Maya. But first, I have to go out without anyone seeing me and I have to be alone. But then, I heard a notification from my phone.

"Hyungs, let's have some Ichiran!" Dongwoon proposed on our own group chat. Ichiran? As much as I wanna go, I have to go out alone. Other members replied, agreeing excitedly. What should I say??

"Yundu?? What about you?!" Yoseob asked. I guess I have to lie then...

"I don't feel well. You may go without me." I coughed so hard to make it believable.

"Are you sure you're refusing Ichiran? Oh god, you must be really sick!" Junhyung replied and I definitely sensed a high level of sarcasm and teasing in that message. Oh, you must be laughing right now, aren't you? Enjoy while it last, Yong! I'll get back to you soon, I swear!

"Just go. I just want to rest before we fly. I'll be fine here in my room." It's better not to argue with him anymore to make my lie more believable. 

"Alright then. Do you want some takeout or something?" Yoseob asked.

"I'm fine, Yangyo. I'll just ordered from room service." I assured him while I faked a cough again. I got up from my bed and went towards the door, pressed my ears against the door to listen if they already went out. I have to be really careful. Maybe I have to wait here for around 15 minutes. I guess that'll be enough. 

It's almost an hour has passed when I heard their doors opened and I could now hear their voices. Damn kids, what took you so long? You're only going to Ichiran and you took an hour? And I have to wait again until they're gone from my visibility. I went towards the window of my room which is luckily on the front side of the hotel and I could see people going in and out of the hotel and even people walking the streets. After a while, I could see 5 guys, all dressed up and walking out of the hotel. Can everyone walk faster? I only have two hours left to look for something for her which I know would be difficult because I don't know what exactly she would like. Damn, I should have talked to her more often than what Hyunseung does. I definitely feel jealous because he knows her more than I know even though I met her first. I definitely have to do my confession before anyone does, even Hyunseung. As soon as I'm pretty sure that the kids have walked far away from here, I went out of my room covered with my mask and walked out carefully so no manager would see me out. Holding my breath while waiting for the elevator, I'm getting anxious. This is a top class secret mission that I have to finish. I got in and out of the elevator successfully without anyone seeing me and sighed loudly as soon as I knew I'm out of the hotel and walking towards the opposite side of the road where the other members took on their way to Ichiran. I still have to be careful though. Someone might recognize me. But where am I going to start? I still have no plan on how I would do my confession. Oh, internet! Internet would be my best friend today. 

"Love confession gifts" I keyed in on my search bar while still walking and looking around for stores where they sell women stuffs. All I've got are the usuals - flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, bags and the rest. I want to make this memorable and I have no great idea on how to do this well. Should I call someone to ask? Should I call Hyunseung so I would know exactly what would she like? Nope, no! I should do this on my own. But how? As I walked throughout the street, I just searched on my phone some gift shops in the vicinity and luckily, there's a lot. I went in one at a time and looked for an appropriate gift for her. First shop, luxury bags. Nope. She seems isn't into bags like these ones. I've never saw her carry one, it's either a backpack or a sling bag. Second shop, shoes. No, not a good gift. Though she has a cute pair of feet which only wears comfy shoes but actually fits anything, I don't want her to run away from me. Third shop, clothes. Uhm...good option. I'll look around. Where should I go first? She always wear pants but I bet she would still look good in a dress or any clothes at that, of course. I felt I immediately blushed as soon as I imagined her in a dress. I thing I'm going crazy here. I looked through the dresses section of the shop and fouund this pink long-sleeved dress which I know would fit her just right. Without asking her, I'm pretty sure it's her favorite color. Her laptop is pink. Her phone case is pink. The lip tint she wears is always in any shade of pink. But hey, it's not my intention to always look at her lips...my eyes just focuses on it by itself! I swear, I'm not a ert or something! She has pretty lips though. I'm getting distracted here, I need to focus! Trying to imagine her in the dress, I suddenly remember that I don't know exactly her size. What should I do?  Out of nowhere, the saleslady approached me and greeted me in Japanese. I definitely need some help right now but how am I going to explain to her clearly?

"I'm sorry, my Japanese is only little." I stuttered while I tried to speak to her in Japanese and she just nod happily. 

"Umm..what were you looking for?" She asked in Japanese, trying to speak slowly for me to understand. "Girlfriend?" She added and I could feel heat rushing in. Girlfriend? That sounds so good to my ears even though it isn't the case yet. 

"Yes. But the size... I don't know." I replied shhyly. 

"Just tell me her height, I'll help you." She said while smiling, probably either because it's fascinating why am I shopping clothes for a girl in Japan when I don't know exactly that much Japanese or because I started blushing when the word girlfriend came up. Miss, I am an idol in Korea so it's safer to shop here to avoid the public eye and yes, she's not YET my girlfriend. But she just asked me about her height. I tried to remember the time we were waking side by side at Han River but all I remembered was when I accidentally hugged her. I can't help but smile to myself. And that back hug I gave her during our first win for this album. I let out a loud chuckle and shook my head. This is crazy. I am crazy.

"About this high?" I told her as I held back my smile and pointed that Maya's about just below my nose. The saleslady just nodded and looked scanned some clothes on the rack that looks similar with the pink dress I'm holding. She made me choose among three dresses and those looked so much better than my choice. Good thing, I asked for help. 

"This one!" I told her as I pointed at the third dress. It has an elegant but simple design which I know would looked really well on her. I brought the clothes to the counter but from afar, I could hear the cashier is talking on the phone in a language which I'm pretty sure isn't Japanese. Was that Filipino? That sounds the same with some words I hear from Maya when she talks to herself when we're making our thesis. Yes, she sometimes talk to herself without realizing it and it's cute. But damn, now that I think about it, I haven't been helping her with the thesis! That's another thing I have to do as soon as we go back to Korea. I feel bad for leaving the burden of making them on her. She might be having a hard time but she never complained. I definitely have to treat her better as soon as I come back.

Now that I think of it, this lady cashier might be a big help if I ask her. I want to know exactly what would make Maya definitely appreciate my confession. As soon as she finished talking on the phone, she started talking to me in Japanese.

"I'm sorry, I'm not Japanese." I said and smile shyly. I gave her the clothes for her to scan it.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you're Japanese. Um... Korean?" She asked and I just nod. "This is a great choice! For your girlfriend? Sister?" She added. Her accent definitely sounds like Maya's so I mustered my courage to ask her.

"Um... actually, I have something to ask you." I started while I let out a big sigh.

"What is it? It'll be a pleasure to help you." She happily answered. What a nice lady.

"Are, perhaps, a Filipino?" I asked and she definitely looked confused.

"How did you know? Yeah, I am! Can you understand Filipino when you heard me a while ago?" She asked, while definitely looked so surprised.

"No, it just sounds familiar." I answered, but she knew there's more so she waited for me to continue. "Because um... I have a Filipino friend... and um.. I want to confess.." I shyly added while she just nodded while smiling. She gets it. This is so embarrasing! What am I doing, seriously?

"Ohhh.... So this dress is for her?" She asked and I nodded shyly. "And you asked me if I'm Filipino because you want to ask me for help on how to confess in our culture?" Oh god, she totally gets it and I am more than embarrased to be standing here.

"If only it's okay with you? I can just go, you know." I'm too embarrased about everything, my feet just wanna go far away from here. 

"What are you talking about? It's totally fine! I'm actually glad you asked me. This is the first time someone asked me like that here so it's a big pleasure." She stated enthusiastically. I am relieved.

"Thank you so much!" I said excitedly. "So, in your culture, what do guys usually do when they confess their feelings?"

"Nothing different with the other culture since everything's modern now. Gifts, dates, and just telling them your feelings. But to make it more Filipino, you have to do a courting or ligaw in our language." She answered. Courting?

"Courting? What kind of courting? Isn't giving gifts and going out on dates considered dating?" I questioned, getting more interested on her answers.

"Yeah, that's part of it. But to make it more traditional, you have to do the "harana". That seems old-fashioned but it still works everytime." She said while I paid for the dress and handed me the dress in a paperbag.

"Harana? What's that?" I asked, once again.

"You have to sing her a love song that contains your exact feelings. It could be with or without an instrument. Self-composed or not, as long as it sounds sincere." She explained and added, "You may also give her a letter. You have to try everything for her to accept your feelings."

"Oh, I get it. That's quite easy. How about other gifts? Do you have any ideas?" I answered. I'm a singer, it's easy ha!

"This dress is a good idea. Flowers, chocolates, teddy bear must have been already in your mind and that's fine. What you usually give as gifts to girls in Korea are just the same with us. Your sincerity is what really counts." She stated. I'm really sincere about this so I hope this will turn out well.

"Okay, I get it. Thank you sooooo much for your help. This is such a huge help to me. I can't ask anyone right now so I'm really glad that I came in this store and met you here." I said while I bowed at her and she just bowed back at me.

"That's alright. I'm glad I've helped you." She replied but added, "You know what, the girl you like must be really lucky to have you. What a great young man!"

"Oh no, I'm not. I just want to show my feelings sincerely since I'm not totally familiar with your culture." I clarified. 

"No, you are! Good Luck on your confession! I'm pretty sure she'll accept it." I hope she's right. "And don't worry, I won't tell anyone you came here." She added. Wait...what? She knows me? Oh god, I'm dead.

"You know me?" I moved closer and whispered to her.

"I saw you on a tv show. You're a singer." She whispered back. 

"Please... Please...don't tell anyone about everything I've told you. I'm begging you." I pleaded while rubbing my palms together.

"I promise, I won't! I know it's too risky. So don't worry, just focus your attention on your confession." She assured and raised her right hand, doing the promise sign. 

"Thank you soooo much again. I'm trusting you. Thank you for everything." I told her and bowed a lot of times again while I slowly went out of the store. I hope she would keep her promise. I'm just about to confess my feelings and I don't want that to get ruined. But I think I could really trust that lady cashier. I continued to went on another stores along the street and look for something to buy for her. I came across this really cool and kinda huge teddy bear with a voice messaging. I could actually send her a voice message from a phone app and she could receive and hear it from the teddy bear itself! But the problem is, it is a huge teddy bear. How am I going to hide this thing? I'll just tell them that it was a fan gift. They would probably believe that lie. Looking through the things I've bought her, I could say I actually know a lot about her more than what I thought. She's not into luxury bags. She never wore a heels ever since I've met her. She loves the color pink. She never wore girly clothes and always in pants. She's really into teddy bears. She gave one to Hyunseung, one to me and even promised to give the other members. There might be not much for now but I still have a lot of time to know her more. 

I didn't realize it took me almost an hour of shopping so immediately went back to the hotel. I carefully looked around to check if there's some fans lurking around but luckily, there isn't much and the guards has already managed it well. 

"It's Doojoon!" I could hear one of them shouted and everyone started shouting. I just waved at them and bowed slightly. I hope they won't get suspicious about this bear. Did the other guys already come back from Ichiran? I hope they won't see me that I'm out of my room and not really sick. I carefully headed to my room but suddenly, Hyunseung just went out of his room which is just next to mine and we just stared at each other blankly. What am I gonna say? What reason should I say for being out of my room when apparently I'm supposed to be sick? Relax, Doojoon. You can handle this.

"Oh, you already came back?" I greeted coolly.

"Yeah. We were knocking on your door but there's no answer so we thought you were asleep." He replied while he eyed the teddy bear and the paperbags I'm holding.

"I just went outside to buy some of my favorite hand cream and some fans saw me and gave me these stuffs." I lied. There's no hand cream. There's no fan gifts. I bought all of these.

"Yeah, okay. Get ready, we're about to leave soon." He said and I jusst nodded. When I'm about to go inside my room, he added "Did you buy the chocolates?"

"Huh?" I asked, totally confused. Did he intentionally mentioned chocolates loudly for me to hear it? But why? I thought he liked her too...  

"You don't use hand cream but whatever. I knew you bought them anyway. Confess and treat her better. Enough with the hiding, it's getting tiring to watch." He replied, almost whispering and he immediately went back to his room. I got busted. But what was that? How did he know I'm about to do that? Did he just made a way for me to do something and confess my feelings? I've never told him anything about it though. How is he so right about everything. He was watching everything intently the whole time? That's why he didn't make a move on her? I need to clear things out between us before I confess to Maya. I don't want any misunderstanding to happen anymore because of my feelings for her. I put down the stuffs I've bought inside my room and head towards his door and knocked. I waited outside while he reached for the door and opened it in no time.

"Can we talk?" 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry had to end this here and sorry again it took monthssssss before I updated T____T I was still trying to get back to same feeliing I had when I was writing this. Lots of things happened, I've got older so continuing this story I've started 4-5 years ago is like walking in the dark all over again. But my heart is still in this so I'm trying hard lol XD

Thanks everyone! :*

Comment and subscribe! :)