The gift

Love at First Act

 

YOUR POV

I felt someone’s hand touches mine. I was shocked a bit since whoever hand was that, it still from a member of BEAST. I try to shrug off this fan girl thought I have and bowed down my head trying to hide this blushing happening to me. Then suddenly, I heard Doojoon said something in Korean but I didn’t understand that. But all I can see is he is getting carried away by his emotions and suddenly, I felt that the hand over mine squeeze it and I jerk at that sudden tight grip. Who own this hand? Stop it or else I’ll faint here. Someone is holding my hand. Didn’t I tell that I have a for someone whoever holds my hand? And I’m secretily enjoying this. As soon as everyone let go of each others hand after we all cheered up, the truth has been revealed. And that just made me want to faint more. I looked up to see the hand above mine connected to… OH YES, YOON DOOJOON… again. I got embarrassed as soon as our eyes met, then he removes his hand from mine. No, I want to stay like that more. But no, as much as I wanted to enjoy this, it was very wrong to do that. He’s taken and I’m just a one crazy fan here.

“Thank you for coming!” he said as he approached me. Damn, why don’t you just stay away? I’m trying so hard to get away here.

“Ah, hwaiting!” I said and tried to act normal. Then he turned away and went to the stage. Oh, no! I must have a glimpse of the performance. I approached Manager Joonkun to ask while I saw Hana unnie is still in lalala dreamland.

“Manager Joonkun-ssi, I really want to watch the performance!!!” I said comfortably since we already knew each other a bit.

“Don’t need to tell me, I already knew well. Come!” he said and led us since I dragged Hana unnie along. And dang! He let us sat beside him at the very front seat!!!!!! I’M A REAL BLESSED ONE!!!! THANK GOD!!!!! What a real nice view here!!!!!!

We sat quietly while waiting for their turn. And as the camera starts rolling and the music starts playing, the loud cheer from the fans starts to fill out the room. What a nice scene is this!!!! This is what I’ve been dreaming before. To be here, to watch them live, to shout along with this people, to enjoy everyone and everything’s existence. And now, as they start singing while doing the choreography that I’ve saw the last time, OMO THIS IS MUCH BETTER!!!! I didn’t know that what I saw before could be much better!!!! And with that, I considered it once again, another eye-widening, jaw-dropping performance that will turn me into a wild fan again. I was literally jumping and screaming the whole performance. I know everyone is looking, but I don’t care. Not until Doojoon’s part came. I sat properly, listened andquietly enjoyed his part. I take everything I hear and see into my heart deeply that’s why I end up being a behaved one right one. Then after that, Hyunseung oppa’s part came and looked at him cheering normally and suddenly, winked at me again. Stop giving me fan service oppa! You’re giving me too much ever since. It’s not that I hate it but I know other fans want that as well. I don’t to get all the service since I don’t to be greedy about that. Then as awesome as ever, the performance ended very well, and loud cheering still could be heard even after the camera stops rolling and B2ST went to backstage already. I glanced at Hana unnie and we both smiled at each other widely. No words needed. We’re both too much overwhelmed by all of these.

After the performance, we went back to the backstage as manger Joonkun leaded us. All I could hear was loud cheerings. I could understand a bit what Manager Sehun said about their performance being a strong one and very great. We approached them so we could say our words.

“How was it, Maya??” Hyunseung oppa asked while the others are eyeing us to aswer.

“Of course, everything is just really great!!!! What a great comeback stage, right unnie?” I said and Hana unnie nodded profusely.

“Oh, you thinks so too, Hana-ssi?” Yoseob asked and with that, we start to tease them again that made unnie blushed.

“Kikwang’s voice is still as fluttering as ever. Dongwoon’s deep voice is still melting us. Junhyung’s powerful rap still amazed me until now. One day, I promise we’ll rap that together. Then Yoseob’s voice still the best as ever!” I said with a bright smile on my face. Yeah, I only told them that since Hyunseung and Doojoon is out of my sight.

“How about me?” Hyunseung oppa asked as he went inside the room.

“You? No, didn’t surprise me at all.” I said, trying to .

“Yah, what to you mean by that?” he asked while pouting. Seriously, are you really older than me???

“You don’t surprise me at all since you’re still amazing as ever. Heartwarming voice, clean moves, still as ever! Stop pouting like you’re a kid!” I said as I hit his arm soflty.

“Hehe, I know! I’m that great!” he said proudly and I just glared at him. Everyone chuckled inside as they saw that.

“Seriously, can we just see you more than just siblings?” Yoseob asked, maybe teasing us. I have also thought about that but you know, someone is in here.

“Nah, that’s an right?” I said as I nudged Hyunseung oppa.

“Uh, right.” He answered and he went to sit down and put his earphones on. Seriously, mood swings?

“By the way, can come with us for celebrating this comeback tonight?” Junhyung asked. I’m about to say yes but I remembered that I have to submit the first two chapters of the thesis and have it checked by that professor.

“As much as I wanted to, I still have to finish the second chapter of the thesis coz our professor is asking for it for her to check it. I guess Hana unnie would love to? Would that be okay?” I said and looked at Hana unnie.

“Uhm… I’m free but only if I’m welcome.” She said shyly.

“Of course, you are, right?!!” Yoseob shouted and others agreed.

“Oh that’s great!!! I’ll be doing my thesis at peace since I knew someone would be there to represent me in the celebration.” I sighed happily. Just then, Doojoon came inside the room who looks so nervous and approached me. Why?

“Maya, can we talk for a bit…alone?” He said while not looking at me. And he called me in my name again. This is rare. There he goes again. What now? Talking to me alone? For what???? Aish, I’m starting to get anxious about this?????? WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT AND HE WANT TO SAY IT IN PRIVATE???????????

“Uhm…o-okay!” I answered then followed him outside. I start to feel nervous??? What the hell are you going to say????

“Err…what is it?” I asked while trying to compose myself. He was also acting uneasy, scratching to back of his neck then keeps looking away from me. This scene is so familiar. It was when my first boyfriend confessed to me… no that’s impossible. There’s no chance for him to do that. There are other reasons behind that. Right? Right? Why the hell I’m trying to convince myself with this?

“Umm… you’ve been helping me a lot these days. I was not able to help you with the thesis. And you’ve been supporting us. Thank you so much for that.” He finally said. He was just thankful. Yeah right.

“I was grateful to have you and I want to give you this,” he said and I saw him getting something from his bag. Is he going to give me something??????? No, Doojoon. NO. Grateful to have me??? What are you exactly saying, YOON DOOJOON????

“Here.” he said as he handed me a CD. I looked at it and realized that it was their LIMITED EDITION CD!!!!!! And I saw that it was signed by all of them!!!!!!!

“Than…” I was about to thank him but suddenly…

“Doojoon-ah!” I heard a voice called him. I knew too well who was that.

“Oh, Gayoon unnie!!! Annyeong!” I greeted and smiled…painfully.

“Doojoon, thank you for this.” I said and immeditately walked away. I don’t want to see it anymore. How they’ll interact. How they’ll do all those sweet things. I can’t just bear to see that. And with all these imaginations in my mind that they might be doing right now, the wound of what happened starts to freshen up again. I hate you, Yoon Doojoon!!!! I hate you for confusing me!!!!! I hate you for making me stop as I’m about to pull away!!! But the worst is, I hate that I still like the fact you’re grategul to have me though I know it was just plainly saying thanks to me. NOTHING ELSE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there goes the new er.. [lol look what kind of words i am learning right now.. regret nothing!]

sorry, another drama on the way.... but i promise, good things are just along the way....:)))

an update for this one and the other fanfic... i'm sooo useful today HAHAHA:)))

thank you guys for keeping up with me:)))

i really appreaciated every comments you give

let me give you some more LOVE <3 <3 <3 LOL i'm being my cheesy self again..XD

 

*comment and subscribe:)))