DORM?

Love at First Act

 

 

YOUR POV

Days have passed. But yes, I still went to support them on their comeback stages on Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo. But things start to get more awkward. Well, for me. But I’ve got to see things weirder than before. Before, he was this cold guy to me but now, things really changed. We’re more closer than before, I guess? Yes, I’m talking about Yoon Doojoon. I remember what happened last Sunday on Inkigayo.

 

I entered through the fire exit again that time. As I arrived at their dressing room, I saw Yoseob oppa running towards me then hid behind me. I realized that Doojoon was running after him but still Yoseob oppa keeps on hiding behind me.

“Yah! Come here!!!” Doojoon shouted as he was still trying to reach Yoseob behind me.

“Sirheo!!!! You’ll hit me again. Maya, hide me!!!” Yoseob pleaded as he was clinging on my shirt from behind. I was laughing so hard as they being playful but I stopped as soon as I realized that Doojoon is technically hugging me. YES, HUGGING ME!!!! I was between him and Yoseob. I knew I blushed a lot that time but I can’t do anything that time. I know I have to ride along in their games to show that I don’t have anything for him anymore. It’s not even considered a hug, why would I blush?

“I’m sorry Maya for bringing you in this. Just let me get that punk and teach him some lessons.” Doojoon said to me while smiling while trying to reach Yoseob. He already grabbed his shirt but Yoseob ran away and left us almost stumbling. I almost fell and my sudden response is to grab his shirt but then those pair of arms caught me right away. Yes, Doojoon caught me and practically, hugging me more. Time stopped that time again. I know this is wrong but I don’t care anymore. I want to cherish this kind of moment that I wouldn’t be able to experience again as soon as I go back. And again, we stared at each for a while. I’ve got the privilege again to stare at those eyes that I love so much. This is not good. I snapped out of my thoughts again and stepped away from him.

“Maya, are you okay? I’m sorry.” Yoseob oppa said as he approached me.

“It’s okay! But oppa, stop playing around, you still have a performance to do!!!!” I said then he nodded. “Thanks!” I said to Doojoon trying to remove the awkwardness between us and he just nodded. He was walking away but he went back and faced me.

“Uhm… how’s the thesis?” he asked.

“Two chapters are done and Professor Park said it was good so I’m starting chapter three. It was kinda hard to start but don’t worry, I’ll work it out!” I answered him.

“Really? Oh, if that’s the case, could you come to our dorm on Tuesday? I’ll help you.” he said. IN THEIR DORM????

“Oh, no! It’s okay! You’re too busy, I understand. You don’t have to. And you have a schedule that day, I saw it.” I declined his offer.

“No, let me help. You could go first to our dorm and since we’ll be done earlier, I could help you. I know you’ve been doing it alone, let me help now.” he pleaded. To think that I’ve been doing this alone, I’m starting to have worst headaches. I guess I’ll be needing his help now.

“Okay! But how could I go if you’re not there?” I asked.

“Here’s the door lock combination.” He said then he handed me a piece of paper. What the????!!!! H-he’s giving me their dorm lock combination????!!!!!

“B-but… are you sure about this?” I said while looking down at the paper he gave.

“Of course. We’re friends right? So it’s not much of a big deal. Call me if you made it, okay?” he said as Manager Joonkun called him. I stared at the paper once more. “16-09-10”. What does this mean? Ah!!! If we rumbled this, it’s their debut date. I smiled to myself as I realized that these humble guys still treasure that day. Though I wasn’t with them as they debuted, that date starts to be important to me also. That’s the day the B2ST showcased their talents to everyone.

 

So that’s what happened that time. And yes, today is Tuesday and this is the day I’m going to their dorm. I still don’t understand what’s with him these days. He only makes it harder for me to pull away. What am I thinking? He’s just being friendly right? He got a point. We’re FRIENDS. Okay, let me and him be FRIENDS. Just friends. It’s better than nothing. I guess that’ll be better for this feeling I have for him. Maybe if he treats me a friend, this feeling will be just gone. I guess this one is a better choice.

As soon as our classes ended, I immediately said good bye to Hana unnie for the reason that I have to go to their dorm. No, I didn’t told her that I’m going to B2ST dorm. I’m pretty sure she’ll beg again to bring her with me. That girl! She isn’t contented with her date with the boys. Yeah, she’s with them in their celebration last Thursday. And I remember how she trembles while telling me what happened that night. She seems so happy. I just laughed it off. As soon as we went to our own ways, I immediately headed to their dorm. Doojoon gave me their address and taught me how to go there via bus.

“Ah! It’s getting colder and colder these days!” I sneezed as soon as I went out of the bus. As soon as I arrived there, a big condominium building welcomes me. I immediately went inside and rode an elevator. As the elevator door about to close, three girls catch up and rode as well. I bowed a bit at them and they did the same. I pressed 11 since that’s the floor of their dorm but I noticed that the three looked at me weirdly and doesn’t press any button. Oh, we’re going off the same floor? I glanced at them from time to time and they all looked like high schoolers. I was watching them for the whole time and something weird is on them. They were talking in Korean freely. I guess they noticed that I am not. As I was still observing them, I heard they said something “B2ST oppa”. I mentally slapped my mind for I realized it this late. These girls are “Saseng” fans. Omo, what am I going to do now??? They’ll see where I’ll be heading!!!!!! Maya, what are you going to do now???

As soon as we reached 11th floor, they went out first and I slowly followed. What to do now??? Aha!!! My phone!!! I grabbed my phone from my pocket and pretend to text someone. I leaned on a wall while my eyes are eyeing them from time to time while pretending to be busy on my phone. As I expected, they’re here to spy on B2ST dorm. Seriously, could they give the boys a privacy?!!! I watched them but then they caught me looking at them and eyed me weirdly. Just then, I put my phone near my ear and pretend to be calling someone.

“Hey, where are you? I’ve been waiting here outside.” I said on my phone, pretending to be talking to someone. Then I noticed that they looked away. That’s good girls. Oppas are not home, you should go home too. As they were trying to look under the door to see if there are any lights on, they all sighed as they realized that they’re not home. Then one of the girl’s phone rang.

“We forgot! Starry Night? Okay, we’re going.” She said in Korean. My Korean is getting good. I’ve got to understand that. Then they all went to wait for elevator while still looking at me. But the whole time, I’ve been saying “Yes”, “Uhm”, “Huh?”, “No” just to make myself look that I was really talking to someone. If only these girls knew, your unnie here is surely looks stupid. As soon as the elevator came, they all went inside. I waited for the elevator door to close and looked at the screen to watch the number went down. As soon as I saw them already at the 6th floor, that’s only the time I went to go B2ST’s door. I immediately key in the number combination and it was a success. I immediately went inside and closed the door. That thing is surely cool. I removed my shoes and fixed it somewhere in the side before going inside. Ah, I already saw this dorm during Idol Maid. And WOW!!!! It looks like a war has broke in this dorm. Clothes are everywhere, dirty plates on the sink, bottles of water and energy drinks are everywhere as well. I little clean up would be okay I guess, just only here in the living room.  I looked at my watch, and it says “5:40”. They’ll be here by 8 pm. Okay, let me do this work for a while. I started picking up every clothes on the floor. As I was picking those clothes, I laughed as soon as I realized who’s the culprit behind this.

“It’s only him who would do this. Throwing clothes everywhere? Definitely, YOON DOOJOON.” While smiling to myself. How the hell I knew this? Blame that Joker! He used to said that before on an interview. I doubt everything needs to go to that laundry box. I started smelling one by one.

“Idols do sweat too! A lot!” I uttered as I sniffed those clothes. It doesn’t smell bad but the smell of sweat would always be there which I could tolerate enough. And I realized, more than half are still clean which I folded and put aside since I don’t know where to put that. I smiled as I saw developments on cleaning this dorm. As soon I was done with the clothes, I start picking every bottles and other trash everywhere and have it put on the bin. The next thing to do is the dishes. Of all the chores, this one is definitely I hate the most! But no, I have to do it, cockroaches are everywhere!!! It’s not that it creeps me out, it’s just too unsanitary to have those on your kitchen right? I wore that gloves hanging on the wall and started cleaning those plates. It felt like it took me forever to clean those plates since there’s a plenty of them on the sink. As soon as finished those plates, I came to clean next is the whole kitchen. Packs of Ramen are everywhere.

“These are surely done by that visual and real maknae!!! Eating is surely a serious matter on that two!!” I uttered once more while shaking my head in disbelief. As soon as I’m done with the kitchen, I resumed cleaning on the living room by that vacuum near the shoerack. As I was still cleaning, I saw these limited edition cds on the table.

“Huh, only 5? But there are six of them!” I said as I counted the cds. Could it be possible that…? No, no that’s impossible! Why would he give up this great limited edition cd for me? Who am I to him for him to do that? Why am I starting to feel so happy about this? Is it possible that I’m important to him? But what about him and Gayoon unnie? No, stop this wishful thinking, Maya. Stop! I shrugged off that thought once again and continued cleaning. But these sneezing won’t stop now, not because of the dirt. It’s just getting colder now and I’m still coping with the weather. It’s Autumn now and Winter is fast approaching and so does the cold. Not now!!!

As soon as I finished cleaning everything, I sighed in happiness. I didn’t know I could do that. I’m also one lazy too in terms of cleaning and being organized. I looked on again at my watch and it says “7:50”. Woah! I did that for two hours?! They’ll be coming anytime now, I need to start doing that thesis. I sat down and and opened my laptop. I smiled as soon as I saw the picture of my family as my wallpaper. Oh, how I miss them!!! Though they’re calling me everyday, but still, I miss them so much.

“Oh! They have a wifi here. Huh? Password?” I muttered as soon as the message appeared on the screen. “What could it be?” then I tried typing endless words both in Korean and English.

“Hmm… let’s try this one. If it fails, I’ll have to call Hyunseung oppa about this. B-2-S-T-I-S-T-H-E-B-E-S-T.” I typed then hit enter. Ta-da!!! I’m now connected!!! Ey, these boys are surely not tired of using that phrase! Haha. As soon as I got connected, I proceeded to start that damn chapter 3. Why it does need to be this hard?!!! Not until I realized, I’m close to sleeping. I guess cleaning this dorn was that tiring. I also feel I’m about to catch a cold, I guess. It wouldn’t bad I guess if I sleep…for a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I START TO FEEL LIKE I'M A REAL CREEPY FAN GIRL NOW... i just realized that i know them so much than i expect... well, that's our nature right????

HAHAHAHA:))) BTW, in just three (3) days, it's our boys SECOND ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! i'm excited now!!!! And it's also the day of the announcement for that Cube Audition thing I mentioned before.... Wish me luck!!!!:))))

And for that anniversary, I'm thinking of updating a lot since that's also the first day of my 2 weeks vacation!!!! It's our semestrial break!!!!!! And in last 3 semesters, i'll be graduating from college!!!! HURRAY TO THAT!!!

 

THANKS YOU, MY READERS!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <3 <3 <3

 

*comment and subscribe:)))