INSIDE HIS 4D MIND

Love at First Act

 

HYUNSEUNG’S POV

I guess tonight is one of my happiest nights ever. Finally, I’ve got to meet a fan of me personally. I’ve been feeling down these years knowing that I have the least fans among the members. People do misunderstand me being quiet and not being so talkative during shows and everything. I don’t know. I just can’t help it. Well, I enjoy being silent because people would be unaware of the things going in my mind. But don’t misunderstand that. As an introvert, I enjoy things only by myself and within myself. Maybe a lot of fans told me via internet that there are a lot of them behind me but I really do want to meet someone personally. And as soon as I met her, I finally found myself complete and satisfied. Yeah, they were telling the truth. There really are people who appreciate me the most. Now, I should be loving them more.  So I didn’t stop myself to hug her since she really made me happy. I know I shocked her but I’m sure she’s happy and so am I. For me she’s a special one because she’s an international fan. It’s hard to earn a fan from other country since there were a lot of groups debuting nowadays so there are a lot to choose from. And since I’ll be seeing her a lot these days, I’ve got a chance to be close to her. Well, thanks to Doojoon hyung for failing his subject and end up being paired with her. I guess hyung must always fail his subject so these kind of things appear. So if she was hyung’s classmate, then it also means she’s also in Dongshin? Fate is really with us. Yey, I can see her at school!!! But I’m still not sure of what am I feeling towards her. Only with her presence makes me happy. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m her favorite or because of other matters. But I don’t want to confuse my feeling already. It’s too early for me to conclude things. But indeed, she’s quite pretty.  Doojoon hyung didn’t told us about that maybe because he thought we’re going to to her. But no way! She’s mine!!! She’s my fan so she’s mine haha. But one thing is for sure, I want to be close to her. I want to be friends with her. I want to talk to her with a lot of things. I want to help her adjust here in Korea. I want her to depend on me just like a dongsaeng. Yeah right, I want her to be my dongsaeng. But I don’t know why I’m feeling against it. Why am I feeling that I want more than that? Ah, ani. Like I’ve said, I don’t want to conclude things for now. I do know well myself that I’m not good at this kind of things, you know, relationships, love, like that. Let’s see what will happen. But what about that sincerity test on her by hyung? I don’t get it. She seems nice and sincere on everything. I’m not sure but I felt it. Now I’m thinking something about Doojoon hyung. Is he using that excuse for us to not misunderstand him on what he acted towards that call with her? Yeah, he really acted weird when she got a call from her. He only acted like that, like smiling weirdly, getting excited, when he…likes someone. So hyung will be my rival then? But I don’t know, I’m not sure yet about this. Maybe some show or trick would tell me. Hahaha, I’m getting excited by just that thought.

After we finished our practice, we headed back to our dorm. Then while everyone is resting at the living room waiting for their turn in the shower, which is occupied now by Kikwang, Doojoon hyung is sitting by the kitchen counter drinking water. Let’s try teasing him. Let me see how he’ll react. I grab a bottled water from the refrigerator and sit beside him.

“Hyung, Maya is really pretty! I think I like her.” I told him and he almost spit out the water he just drank. Woah, that’s quite a big reaction hyung! I do mean it a little, she’s pretty and I like her because she’s my fan, I guess.

“Mwo?!! You just met her and now you’re saying you like her?!!!!” he said, sounding really surprise. Oh hyung, you used to always make fun of me but now I’m enjoying to see you like that. No, I’m not an evil dongsaeng. I’m just trying to search for answers.

“Uhm, ne!!! She said I’m her favorite and that made me like her!” I said while nodding. I saw him twitch the corner of his upper lip, looking angry but obviously he’s trying to suppress it. Hyung, I can see that clearly.

“Are you crazy? Just because she said you’re her favorite, you can say you like her?!” he said, really sounding pissed.

“Waeyo, hyung? Why can’t I like her? Is there a reason to not like her? She’s pretty, maybe she’s also intelligent because she passed that exchange student program. And she’s really nice. She even went at the building late at night just to make your thesis. She’s being considerate of your situation and even let herself adjust to your schedule. She even cared for you to not send her home because maybe you’re already tired to drive. Or is it because you like her so I can’t like her?” I said but suddenly I felt something sting inside me, exactly where my heart is. Why do I felt pain as I said that? Why am I feeling quite jealous? Is it because she’s being considerate on hyung? Is it because she cared for hyung? I guess, so. Yah, Jang Hyunseung! It’s too early for that!

“Yah! What are you saying???!!! No… no I don’t like… her!!!! I already told you guys that!!! Yah, like her if you want, I don’t care!!! Aish, I’m going to take a shower!!!!” then he stomped away from the kitchen and made his way directly to the bathroom. And the other guys shout him in response.

“Yah, hyung!!!” Dongwoon shouted.

“Hyung, we have a line here. We’ve been waiting here and you just cut off?!!!” Junhyung shouted. And they just got no response from him. Then Yoseob approached me.

“What’s wrong with hyung? What did you say to him for him to act like that?” he asked.

“Huh? Nothing. I only told him that I like Maya and I just ask him if he like her also.” I shrugged then he went closer, pressing for more details.

“What did he said?” Yoseob whispered while waiting for an answer.

“He said he didn’t so I could like her if I want!” I answered, smiling widely.

“Why is he angry then?” he asked and I just shrugged then I went to our room while humming happily leaving Yoseob a confused mind.

That’s it Doojoon hyung, I finally got my answers I’m looking for. You… do LIKE her but you just can’t admit it. Hyung, just don’t admit it and let me like her all by myself. I don’t want you to be my rival. Let me have it as a birthday gift. Yeah right, in about exactly 3 days will be my birthday. Wait, what?!!! Like her all by myself? To be my rival? Did I also got my answers to my questions to myself? No, no, no. Not yet, Hyunseung. Not yet.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEEEYY FINALLY, I'M GIVING YOU AN ACCESS TO HYUNSEUNG'S MIND!!!! kekekeke^____^

LOL I ENJOYED WRITING THIS ONE... i sooo love writing someone's 4D mind...:)))

FOR ALL HONEYS OUT THERE:)))

let me borrow hi for this fic ha??? :))) 

THANK YOU GUYS, LOVE LOTS <3