Third Wheels' POV- pt. 2 Heo Gayoon

Love at First Act

 

GAYOON’S POV

Staring at my ceiling, wondering what have just happened tonight. Those secret glances to her. Those overwhelming smiles he shows to her. The way he stares at her. I knew it too well. He used to show those things to me. My tears just keep on pouring. Who’s that girl? She’s just a classmate right? He just met her weeks ago right? But why? No, no, i was just thinking further than what is real.

But the most painful thing is, he can’t answer me. He can’t say that he still feels the same. I pretend that I was sleeping, but I heard all his mumbles. He’s confused. He doesn’t know either if he still loves me. I’m hurt. It’s all my fault. I should have said yes before. I shouldn’t have let this self-filtering prevail in me. I should have followed my heart not my professionalism. Now I’m about to lose the person I treasure the most. The guy I love the most. My heart is breaking into pieces with that thought that I’m going to lose him. I can’t. I don’t know what will happen to me if that happens.

It isn’t too late right? I could still win him back right? There’s nothing going on yet between him and that girl right? He’s just confused right now. I could still win his heart back. I’m confident about that. Just watch Doojoon oppa, I’m going to show you that you’re really are just confused. Deep down there, you still really love me. I believe we could still return how we were before. I’ll do what I can. My head hurts but it was nothing comapared to what pain my heart gave me. Tomorrow will be okay. I want to believe that. I have to believe that. I'll do something. I have to do at least something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a brief one, mianhe.....

i just don't know how to start with her.... i don't know her that much and just like i've said, she's my least favorite member among 4minute even BEFORE i heard about her and doojoon....

just like i promised, this will be the last chapter for that VERY LONG BIRTHDAY NIGHT.... kekekeke:>

thanks again and love lots from me:))))))))