Interrupted

Love at First Act

 

DOOJOON’POV

Why the hell I’m being so nervous about this. It’s not as if I’m going to confess to her, right? I am not right? Is there even anything to confess? I’m just going to give a gift to her, that’s all. I need to fight this nervousness to get this thing done.

“Maya, can we talk for a bit…alone?” I said as she was still talking to others. I know I saw in their eyes that they were also curious but no, no one should step into this.

“Uhm…o-okay!” she said and I also sense confusion on her. Okay, this is it. I breathe in deeply before facing her as soon as we reached outside the room where no one could see.

“Err…what is it?” she asked waiting for me to answer. I don’t know where to start!!!!!

“Umm… you’ve been helping me a lot these days. I was not able to help you with the thesis. And you’ve been supporting us. Thank you so much for that.” Finally, I let all out. No, you haven’t said EVERYTHING yet. Oh, just shut up for today, can you???

“I was grateful to have you and I want to give you this,” I added while getting the cd from my bag.

“Here.” I said as I handed her the cd. At first she was shocked. When I about to see that she was almost smiling, someone called my name.

“Doojoon-ah!” I looked back and I saw Gayoon. Talking about timing, Gayoon. Not now.

“Oh, Gayoon unnie!!! Annyeong!” she said as she saw Gayoon and smiled at her but her smile was quite different from the others.

“Doojoon, thank you for this.” she said and walked away immediately. I didn’t want you to go yet. There are still things I want to say. And why do you suddenly acted like this? It was just Gayoon. There’s no need to go. I sighed once more before facing Gayoon again, not even smiling.

“Oh, did I interrupt something?” she asked coz I guess she noticed the sudden change of my expression.

“Oh, nothing.” I lied. You’ve interrupted a lot.

“Uh, okay. By the way, I was looking all over for you.” she said then there’s a sudden change on her voice.

“For what?” I asked.

“I’m sorry about that night.” She utter, now looking down at the floor.

“Don’t be sorry it was nothing.” I answered since for me, everything was just nothing. I am more concerned to what happened to that well-mannered girl. She’s acting different lately. What could’ve really happen to her?

“No, it wasn’t nothing!!! I do mean what I said that night. I might be drunk but I mean it.” she said as she interrupted my thoughts about that well-mannered girl. I gathered all my thoughts to answer her not wanting to hurt her.

“No, Gayoon-ah. Stop it. How should I put this… Do you remember the night I asked you but you didn’t answer me? I’ve waited long for your answer patiently coz I know well you feel the same. But no answer until now.” I said and breathe in deeply for another explainations.

“Okay, I would answer you now.” she said while tears start to form on her eyes.

“You don’t have to.” I sighed, “everything has changed now.”

“What do you mean changed? Oh, I see. That’s why you can’t answer me that night. I guess someone has made you confused now. You’re just confused, Doojoon.” And there, she already broke down into tears. I held her on both her shoulders.

“No, no one made me confused. It’s just I expected too much from you and you just let me down. I guess my heart stops hoping. I’m sorry Gayoon-ah. Stop crying, I don’t want this to break our friendship.” I said as I wiped her tears. And from a far, I saw Hyunseung stopped from his tracks as he saw us but then walked back trying not to step in.

“Is it possible to make it up to you?” she asked why looking at me with those tears on her eyes. I feel bad about this.

“No, Gayoon. I don’t want to give you hopes right now. I don’t want to hurt you by that. Let stay just as like before. As friend, okay?” I said while trying to make her agree. And she just nodded and started to wipe her own tears then she smiled to me.

“I missed you, Doobong!!!” she said as she smacked my arm hardly and run away. I groaned in pain but smiled. We’re okay now. I sighed happily and went back to the dressing room to look for Maya. But then as I reached it, I didn’t saw her anymore.

“Oh hyung! Maya and Hana went home already coz Maya said she has to finish the thesis coz your professor was asking for her to pass the first two chapters. Look at that hyung, you’re not even l helping her.” Yoseob said while shaking his head as he noticed I was looking around. Am I that obvious that I’m looking for her? And that witch is asking to pass the two chapters??? And right, I wasn’t even to help her.

“Ah really? I’ll talk to her later.” I answered pretending that it was not bothering me. But no, I’m bothered. I should really talk to her. Then I noticed that Hyunseung is eyeing me weirdly. Is it because he saw me and Gayoon a while ago? So what? As if I did something wrong.

 

 

HYUNSEUNG’S POV

I went to restroom since I’ve been drinking a lot of water. I’ve been too dehydrated because of the performance. I smiled as I remember Maya cheering on the audience that time. She was going wild there. But what she said earlier made my heart clenched. Nah, that’s right? She really see me as an oppa. I knew about that long ago but why does it still hurts? As I was still deep in my thought, I saw Maya walking back at the dressing room. And I knew too well that look was her sad face. What now again? I remembered Doojoon hyung asked to talk to her. What did he do again? I ran to where I saw her she come from and I stopped with what I saw. It was hyung wiping Gayoon’s tears. I stared at them but then hyung noticed me and I backed away. What is this all about??? I went to the dressing room to understand her more why she looks sad.

“Ah, oppa! I have to go now. You know, paperworks!” she said, smiling. Stop lying to me. What happened there? Why are you sad again?!!!! I hate to see you like this!!! Then I noticed her holding a CD. Wait, isn’t that the limited edition cd? But it wasn’t released yet. Who gave her that? It was only us who have those. Could it possibly, Doojoon hyung? I remembered he wakes me up from my beauty rest and made me sign some cd. I can’t remember, I’m too sleepy.

“Ah really? Okay, then. Give oppa a hug for I did well today.” No, that’s a lie also. I want to comfort you without you knowing since you still don’t want to tell me.

“Okay.” Then she hugged me and hugged her back. “You really did well oppa. Thank you for bringing me here.” she whispered as she’s still hugging me. And with that, I hugged her tightly while tapping my hand on her back. I hope this make you feel better. Then she pulled away, and looked at everyone and smiled.

“Me too!!!”

“I want a hug too!!!”

And that came from the others as well then she hugged them one by one.

“You really did well today!!! Keep it up, I’ll be watching. Annyeong! Unnie, don’t forget about tonight okay?” she said then walked away while waving. Then they’re gone completely when I saw hyung went back inside the room. I noticed he was looking around. Is he looking for her? For what hyung? Then I looked at him, more like eyeing on him. Feel my wrath, hyung. No, I’m just kidding. But you’re really confusing, hyung. First, you’ll be nice to her. I noticed that as she arrived here. Then you made her sad again but I realized that you gave her a gift. Time would tell. I’ll just want to let got of it FOR NOW.  

 

 

GAYOON’S POV

Yoon Doojoon, I saw everything. I saw how you act so nervous talking to her. I heard what you said to her, it was all sincere. I saw how you gave her that cd. I knew well it wasn’t just a cd. I know she’s important to you now.

I mean everything I said that night. I purposely did the kiss. I tried pleading but you rejected me. I know it’s partly my fault but I didn’t know you’ll be gone this fast. I didn’t know that someone would just steal you from me.

I’m started to be desperate about this. I should do something. I know this isn’t her fault. She doesn’t like him right? But what do I know? I don’t know a lot about her yet.

I’m sorry, Maya. But I won’t let anyone get in my way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

JANG HYUNSEUNG, SWEET AS EVER... I WONDER HOW HE ACTS IN LOVE IN REAL LIFE

I ALREADY GOT 1500+VIEWS???? WOW!!!!:)))

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

 

*comment and subscribe:)))