first skinship????

Love at First Act

 

DOOJOON’S POV

[night before teehee:)]

Sleep deprived. That’s me exactly. Tonight will be the release of our new album plus tomorrow will be our comeback stage at M! Countdown. That’s why I feel so uneasy again. I feel so nervous. I don’t know. I guess that’s just me before our album releases. But no. That’s not only the reason. This time is worse than before. Why? I don’t know either. But the last few days, there’s one person who messes up my mind. When I’m about to fall asleep, I could see that face. The smiling one, the drunk one or let’s say, the sad one while she’s singing. And the way she acts around me until now makes me go crazy by just thinking about it. I know there’s something. I already admitted it to myself even though I don’t want to. But that’s what I really feel. But why now? It’s not the right time for that. I guess I should keep it to myself until I can. But at least I should do something to lessen this awkwardness. I’m still jealous of how she’s close with Hyunseung. Yeah, I’m talking about her. I’m talking about that well-mannered girl. I’m talking about Maya.

Everyone was so anxious. We’re all sitting at the floor of our practice room taking a rest for a while. Junhyung is on his iPad (a/n:imagine that it wasn’t stolen yet)watching as our album pre-orders increases, and the rest of us are listening to our new songs.

“Hyung! Hyung! 146,900!!!” Junhyung shouted. Wow, that’s a lot!!! I wonder if the well-mannered girl pre-ordered too. What if I give her a special gift since I wasn’t able to help her with the thesis. Are you sure that’s the only reason? There you go again, evil guy! Okay, fine! That’s not the only reason. I feel like giving something to her. Happy?

“Hey, guys! Is there something left from the limited versions of the album?” I asked them. I hope they would not suspect me of anything.

“Let me see,” Yoseob said as he looked through the cds we have on hand, “Hyunseung hyung, Junhyung hyung, mine, Kikwangie, Maknae, for you hyung. We’ve only got 6 here hyung. Wae?” he finished. Aish!!! There’s no extra? I guess I have to give up mine.

“Hand me my cd.” I said and he gave it. I looked at my cd. I guess I have to give up this one. But damn!!! This one is the best limited edition we had and I’ll be the only one who won’t have a copy of this. But as I remember who’ll receive this, I can’t help but smile to myself. She’ll be happy if she’ll have this.

“Hey, hey! Sign this!!!” with all my shame being set aside, I ask them to sign the album. What the hell are you doing, Yoon Doojoon????

“Huh?” they all said and gave me their confused looks.

“Aish, just sign it!”

“Who are you going to give this hyung?” Kikwang asked.

“Aish never mind!” Now I’m irritated. I stood up from the floor and about to go to outside of the room.

“Okay, hyung. Hand it now. We’ll sign it.” Junhyung said then smirked. Okay, my drama paid off here. Yeah, I was just acting. I faced them again, now smiling and hand them my cd. One by one, they signed it with confused faces. I try to ignore them everytime they ask who am I giving that to. As everyone signed, oh no, except Hyunseung who is now in his usual state, SLEEPING.

“Yah, wake up and sign this!” I shake him and try to wake him up.

“Hyung, I’m sleeping!!!” he stood up and irritatingly signed the album then back to sleeping.

“Thank you guys!!!” I bowed at them and smiled widely. I know they are being suspicious but I bet, they don’t want to mess with the angry Doojoon and they prefer the leader they are seeing now. That’s right, my dongsaengs, just keep you questions within yourselves. I looked throughout the cd with I guess a really big smile on my face. She’ll be so happy to have this. But seriously, why I end up doing these things for her? I glanced at them and they all looked at me with confused face then looked away as they saw me staring at them. Then a call from Joonkun hyung came. He said that they already released the MV and distributed the albums in all record stores.

“Hey guys!!! They already released the MV on youtube!!!! And they already distributed the cds in stores!” I shouted in excitement as Joonkun hyung hung up. We all shouted in joy and everyone is jumping around. Even Hyunseung woke up and joined the celebration.

“Hyung! Hyung!!! The pre-orders!!!! Look!!!” Junhyung shouted while his eyes are still on his iPad. We all looked at it and WOW!!!

“279,450?!!!!” we all shouted as we saw it. That’s…a LOT!!!!! And it was just launched then the numbers…O.O I’m soo happy. It is a good start then. I hope we could make it to charts again!!! And for the triple crown, I want us to win again. And besides, I’m going to get a reward from her. Yeah, right, not only me but everyone.

As everyone’s excitement faded, nervousness replaced it. Everyone is nervous about the performance tomorrow. Suddenly, a phone call from Gayoon came.

“Hey” she said plainly. Its unusual of her to just say hey. Did she somewhat remembered something from that night?

“Oh hey. Wait I’m going to put you on speaker.” I said for I know she want to congratulate us just like the other times.

“Hey, I heard your title track already and some of the songs. And it is great!!!!” she said, suddenly sounds cheerful as she talked to others.

“Oh really? Is it really that good???” Dongwoon asked while everyone are smiling as they heard it was Gayoon.

“Yes!!! Do you think I’m kidding? It’s really great!!! Good luck with your performance tomorrow!! I know you’re going to snatch all those crowns!!! I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to meet you guys. You know we’re busy with our preparation for our new Japanese album.” she said just like always. She never fails to say those words everytime our album releases. That’s the thing I liked about her. I don’t know what happened to that feeling now.

“It’s okay. We’re glad you aren’t here and you’re there. Or else you’ll get scolded again for escaping your rehearsals just to come here.” Junhyung joked and everyone just laughed. I used to be the one who like that. But a lot of things changed. I’m sorry Gayoon.

“I have to go guys. I’ll try to come tomorrow to watch promise.” She said and everyone cheered. What? She going also? But the well-mannered girl will be going also tomorrow. How am I suppose to give the cd without Gayoon seeing it not to hurt her? What have you gotten yourself into, Yoon Doojoon???

“Okay, Gayoon-ah. We’re going to start our practice. See you tomorrow then. By the way, Maya will come too. It will be great since both of you will go.” Yoseob said with his never-ending jolliness. Why the hell did you even tell her?!!!!! Now, for the first time, I hate you Yang Yoseob!!!

“Ah really? That’s be great then! I have to go guys. Hwaiting!!!’ she said then hung up.

“Gayoon never really fails to wish us luck. Too bad it didn’t turn out well for her and hyung.” Kikwang mumbles and I saw Junhyung smacked his head. I try to ignore what he said and stood up.

“Okay, guys. Let’s start practicing again.” I ordered and everyone stood up and went to their places. Then we did another hours of practice that night. I felt excited suddenly. With the thought of performing again after months makes me excited again. We’re going to perform for our dearest b2uties once again. I feel complete again. But she’ll be here tomorrow. I don’t know but the thought her being there is just too satisfying for me. I try to shrug off that thoughts as we all got serious with our rehearsals.

 

(a/n: the perf day)

Okay this is the day. I rose up from my bed and immediately went to wake up the others who are all snoring because of how tired we are. I’m sorry guys, as much as I don’t want to wake you up, we have a work to do.

“Hey wake up!!!!” I shouted and start to shake each one of them. One by one they stood up from their bed and immediately went to their own morning routines. Then after a while, our manager hyungs came and wait for us to finish. Then after, we all drove off to Mnet.

As soon as we arrived there, we all got ourselves settled as one by one, we got our make-up done. Hyunseung is the last one to got his make-up done since he pleaded to take a short nap for a while. This guy never really fails to have a sleep even in this kind of times!!! Lazy head, indeed. He was having hind hair styled as he received a call. Seriously, who’s going to call him in times like this? Everyone knows he’s busy.

“Yoboseyo? Maya!” he said and I immediately look to him waiting him to say something. I looked over to my bag if I didn’t forgot about the cd. I smiled as I saw it was there.

“Ah really? Okay, just go by the fire exit behind the building 3, then I’ll meet you there, okay? I should hung up now, they still need to finish my make-up. Bye!” Good Hyunseung. She’s coming here right now? I was just silently watching him waiting for his next moves.

“Sehun hyung, could you bring Maya here? She’ll be at the fire exit. Can you please meet her there? Please.” Hyunseung said while looking at Sehun hyung waiting for his answer. Hyung, please. Go, get her here.

“Okay, okay!” He said while sighing.

“Thank you hyung!!! Thank you so much!!! You’re the best, hyung!!” Hyuseung shouted while his eyes are closed since the stylist is starting put him make-up. Then I watch Sehun hyung went out of the dressing room. I try to busy myself with some vocalizations while waiting for her to come. I suddenly felt excited. I know I haven’t seen her for a while and I want to see her. After few minutes,I could hear Yoseob shouted her name outside. Oh, she’s here!!! I stared at the door waiting it to open. Why are you taking a lot of time opening that door huh?? Then I went to check my phone to look what time is it the suddenly I heard the door opened.

“Ah, You came!!!!” Hyunseung greeted while still having his make-up done. I stared at her. it’s been a long since I saw her.

“Annyeong!” she greeted happily as she entered the room.

“Maya!!!!” all greeted her then everyone went to their own businesses.  

“Oh, you brought a friend?” Kikwang asked. Oh, she brought Hana with her.

“Ah, right! This is my friend, Hana unnie. You know, she’s also a b2uty!” she introduced her. The other smiled widely as she greeted them shyly. Oh, you’re not like this Hana.

 “Oh, annyeong Hana!” I greeted as I walked to them. Then I looked at the well-mannered girl as she looked shocked to see me. Am I scary to see?

“Annyeong, Maya!” I said while patting her in shoulder and she jerked a bit. Oh, I forgot. We’re not this informal towards each other!! But you have to get used to it since I’m making you comfortable with me. Whether you like it or not.

“You’ll be in 10. Get ready.” Then out of nowhere, Joonkun declared and we all got up. Hyunseung is already done with his make-up. We all talked about what to do and what to remember during the performances.

“Maya, Hana come here.” Hyunseung shouted as he signaled them to come with us. As she reached us, he grabbed her and Hana’s hand to do Hwaiting and placed it under our hands. Then just when I realized, it was her hand under mine and I felt blood rushed through my face. I suddenly felt I’m blushing. I hope they won’t notice it. Then I glanced at her and I saw her blushed too. I don’t know if this because she felt someone touching her hand or it was me touching her hand. Yeah, it’s a different thing, you know.

“Let’s do our best and be the best!!!! And with our special fans here, we should do our best!!! Arasso??” I shouted and my emotion took me away while saying that. And I never noticed that I was already gripping the hand under mine. Then I glanced at her as she jerked again. Oh, I forgot!!! It was her hand I was gripping into. I loosen up for a bit though I don't want to. I want to hold that more.

“G-good luck!!! We’ll be watching and supporting!!!” she said as she felt relaxed as I loosen up my grip.

“Hwaiting!!!!” we all shouted and naturally removed their hands. Then as I looked at her, she blushed once again and looked down. I guess she realized it was my hand holding her. She slowly removed her hand. I don’t know but why am I getting the feeling to stay like that for a while? No, no, no. I try to remove the awkwardness and approached her.

“Thank you for coming!” I said and she looked up and smiled shyly.

“Ah, hwaiting!” she said as she clenched her fist and throw it up in the air. It was so cute of her. Her shyness then how natural she acts just turned out so well. I’m really glad she’s here.

 I smiled to myself as I turn around so she could not see me smile. See me smile because of her. Now I’m all inspired more now.  I’m ready to kick off the best performance I could ever do. Just wait, y0u still got a gift from me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S IT!!!! 

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THERE'S A LOT OF MAYA IN DOOJOON'S POV? HE'S CALLING HER BY HER NAME FINALLY!!!! MR. ALWAYS IN DENIAL ISN'T DENYING ANYMORE WAHAHAHAHA!!!!:)))))

 

how was it??? i feel so happy writing this one... maybe because I imagine it was me? I hope you also think like that LOL...XD

THANK YOU GUYS!!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!:)))

 

*comment and subscribe:))