CONFUSED

Love at First Act

 

DOOJOON’S POV

After sending her home and came back at the practice room, everyone is now asking me if she went home safely. Seriously, guys?! You’re really concern to her? And what do you think of me? Do you think I’ll do something to her? Aish, these crazy people!!!

Then after another hours of practice, we decided to went back to our dorm, have a really nice shower and relax. I went to sit by the kitchen counter as I drink water while waiting for everyone’s turn to take a shower. You better be thankful people, I’m in the good mood right now and I’m letting you have first your turns in the shower. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Hyunseung sat beside me while having his own bottled water to drink. What now, Hyunseung? You’re going to ask about her again?

“Hyung, Maya is really pretty! I think I like her.” he said. WHAT????!!!!! I almost spit out the water I’m drinking as he said that. Aish, this guy!!!

“Mwo?!! You just met her and now you’re saying you like her?!!!!” I said trying to hide how surprised and pissed I am but I guess I failed. Hyunseung, are you even thinking?!!!!

“Uhm, ne!!! She said I’m her favorite and that made me like her!” he said proudly. And now you’re boasting about that?!!!! Seriously, this guys is making me angry. But why Doojoon, why? Why are you getting angry? That creeper in my mind is creeping me again. I have to hide this anger. Control, Doojoon, control.

“Are you crazy? Just because she said you’re her favorite, you can say you like her?!” I said trying not to show any feelings but I guess I’m failing with that.

“Waeyo, hyung? Why can’t I like her? Is there a reason to not like her? She’s pretty, maybe she’s also intelligent because she passed that exchange student program. And she’s really nice. She even went at the building late at night just to make your thesis. She’s being considerate of your situation and even let herself adjust to your schedule. She even cared for you to not send her home because maybe you’re already tired to drive. Or is it because you like her so I can’t like her?” he asked. Yes, he’s right. There no reason to not like her. If I could just look with those facts, probably he’s rig… no Doojoon no!!! You don’t have to believe on him and on that creeper in your mind. No Doojoon, I didn’t said anything like that. You’re the one who thought about that. Oh, !!! Now you’re defending yourself?! Stop confusing me!!!!! Now, I can’t hide being pissed anymore as that evil guy in my mind adds on my anger to Hyunseung. I going to explode now. And seriously, I felt defeated already.

“Yah! What are you saying???!!! No… no I don’t like… her!!!! I already told you guys that!!! Yah, like her if you want, I don’t care!!! Aish, I’m going to take a shower!!!!”  I said and directly went to the bathroom passing the other surprised, now angry members. I give up! Sorry guys, I definitely need a shower right now. Maybe the water will help to wash away these thoughts, this anger and everything. Why is it everything around me involves with her? What are you exactly doing to me, well-mannered girl?! WTH! I still keep on calling her with that nickname. Yeah, right. You’re too nice and that’s making me confuse right now.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a short update guys:)))

wait for the next chapter, i'll be giving other person's pov:))) 

THANK YOU GUYS, LOVE LOTS!!:)) <3 <3 <3