FIRST

Love at First Act

YOUR POV

I kept playing until my fingers hurt when suddenly, someone came and sat beside me.

"Doojoon! Why are you here? Shouldn't you be downstairs?" I asked, obviously surprised to see him here and even saw me using this guitar without permission. "I'm sorry if I used this without persmission." I stood up and about to return the guitar on its stand when he pulled me back.

"That's fine. Keep playing." He pulled out his phone, definitely ignoring what I've just asked, and added, "We should definitely record this. I didn't know you could play really well!" He seems excited about me, playing this guitar. I suddenly feel embarassed. 

"You know, it's been ages since the last time I played. My skills are kinda rusty now." I reasoned. I feel shy and he even planned to record this? "Aren't you needed downstairs? The fans might be waiting for you." I tried to shift his attention.

"Are you kidding me? You're great! Come on, play it!" and the great leader of BEAST starts whining like a kid. "They're just distributing the food. I'll leave as soon as you finished playing."

"And you're not going to help the others to distribute it?" I teased. 

"They can do well without me." he shrugged.

"Abusing your advantage as the oldest, I see." I told him while nodding to myself. 

"Whatever. Just start playing!" He insisted and slightly nudged me. 

"Okay! Do not laugh if I get some mistakes." I warned him, playfully glaring at him. I positioned my fingers on the string and sighed before I started plucking those strings. On Rainy Days is my favorite song to play with a guitar. As soon as I finished the intro, I heard Doojoon started singing. I looked at him to my surprise but he only nods at me, telling to continue playing.

"Saesange eodiwo chwigo..." he started singing and I felt my hands start sweating that I start messing up my plucking a bit. I could feel my hands and feet getting colder and colder. My heart starts beating so hard the I could feel my chest hitting the back of the guitar. Doojoon is here, singing along with my guitar playing. I secretly glanced at him while still playing and he has shut his eyes closed while singing. I could feel heat rushing to my face while staring at him but I can't bring myself to look away. Every words coming out from his mouth, the way how his jaw moves and the up and down movement of his adam's apple are what kept me looking. He used to be just a dream. This guy who I only see from my computer screen is here with me right at this perfect moment. 

He opened his eyes and looked at me. I felt guilty looking and tried to look away but he nudged me, signaling that I should sing the refrain.

"Ije kkeuchiraneun geol aljiman..." left without choice, I started singing that part. I looked at him when the chorus was about to come and he just nodded at me so we end up singing it together.

"Biga oneun naren, nareul chajawa..." We were both smiling widely how good our duet turned out. Never in my wildest dreams that this kind of thing will ever happen in my life. I started to feel comfortable so I only focused on playing the guitar properly. The rap part is coming but he suddenly stopped singing so I looked at him with confused look. He only stared at me so I stopped playing. 

"W..wae?" I stuttered as I asked but got no answer from him and kept staring. I didn't notice at first but he grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. I glanced at our hands but before I even understand what's happening right now, he cupped my cheek with his other hand, his head starts moving forward and I felt a pair of lips touched mine. A ten second kiss felt like the time stopped for a while. I knew I closed my eyes and could totally feel his soft lips on mine. I wasn't dreaming. Doojoon is kissing me right at this moment. 

He moved his head back and looked at me. A lot of things running through my head yet a single word is difficult to say out loud. We stared at each other for a while but then a gentle smile formed on his lips. But this dreamy scene got stopped when someone came in, calling for him.

"Doojoon! We need you downstairs!" Yoseob shouted from the door. We panicked that he might saw us so we both stood up. I went to return the guitar and he just end up scratching his head. 

"Why so scared? It's not like I caught you doing something." Yoseob teased. Did he saw something? Oh my god. I don't know how am I going to face him anymore.

"Um..I'll head first. Wait here." He said, not making any eye contact with me which I did too because everything is just embarassing. I watched them walked outside and I was left alone again. This time it's worst since I have a lot of things to think about while I'm alone. That kiss. He just kissed me! What? Why???? I don't understand. What was that for? I touched my lips and I could definitely still feel  his lips on me. I smiled to myself. Did I just get the answer to my questions and confusions? But...

 

DOOJOON POV

"Ya! What was that weird atmosphere over there?" Yoseob broke the silence in that elevator. I tried to make the best excuse.

"Nothing, we were just...singing." I reasoned. Bite that excuse!

"Oh...just be careful with her feelings." His voice trailed off as he said that. What does he meant by that? Did he see us? Before I even defend myself, the elevator door opened and he stepped out first. And the reality hit me. I exactly understand what he meant. Now, I felt guilty about that sudden action I made. I shouldn't have rushed things like that. 

The mini fanmeeting continued for a bit longer than we expected but my mind was definitely off somewhere. I might felt a bit guilty but I was definitely happy right now. Her confused face when I held her soft hand. I could still feel her soft lips on mine. Her shocked face after I did that. Listening to her while playing guitar and even singing with her made me do it. I tried to hold back myself but I failed. I can't think straight just by looking at her. It felt like my body moved by itself. My heart was beating so fast that time and I was afraid she might have heard it.

"Yah, you look like a big babo all smiling to yourself. What happened up there?" Junhyung whispered to me while we give out signatures.

"Um, nothing. I was just happy today." I shrugged and he only scoffed at me. We're almost down to few fans left and some of them went home already. I wonder if she's bored up there. Probably not because she was still thinking about what I did. 

As soon as the program wrapped up, Dongwoon suggested to have a mini party for us and the staffs. There were still some food left for us to eat anyway. We went back to the practice room where I left Maya to wait and saw that some staff were already eating. I looked around the room but I can't find the person I wanna see. Where did she go?

"Where's Maya?" I asked Joonkun hyung. Did she left already? 

"I didn't see her when I went down here. Maybe it was her who prepared the food here." He said while biting on his pizza slice. Where is she? Did I offend her with what I did? Was she angry? I knew I shouldn't have done that! What should I do now??

"Oh, wait. She texted me." Hyunseung blurted out of nowhere while looking at his phone. "She said she went home first because she's not feeling well but not to worry, she'll be fine if she get some rest. She also said she's sorry for not saying goodbye to us." He added while still glued to his phone. Is he texting her back? I should also contact her. She might misunderstand what happened. 

"Was it that bad? She wasn't able to even say good bye to us." Dongwoon said as he sat down with his phone on his hand. Is he also contacting her? I looked around the room and noticed that my members are all on their phones, not one of them touching the food on the table. Are they all contacting her? Everyone seems concerned since this is the first time she went home without saying goodbye first. Was she really sick? Or was it just an excuse? What have I done? Should I clear up the misunderstandings? But I don't know what to say either. 

I went out of the room and find a quiet place to call her. I stared at her number on my phone, just waiting for my thumb to press it. I hesistated. What should I say to her? How should I explain everything? Should I really call her? But things like this should be discussed personally. I don't wanna come out insincere towards her. I mean it. I guess it'll be better if I talk to her personally. Maybe, even confess to her too. But when? We'll be flying to Japan tomorrow and we'll be out of the country for a week! Should I talk to her when we come back? I guess we both need time to think about things. Though I am aware that she likes me, I still don't know what she totally feels about us. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with our situation. And for me too, I want to analyze the things between us first. If only I wasn't a celebrity. If only I'm an ordinary person, things would be easier for the both of us. Am I willing to step things up between us? 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL WARMING UP, MIAN T.T BUT FINALLY!!!! :))))

*comment and subscribe ^^