Chapter 67

Their Story

Few Days Ago

Daesung was sort of drunk in the club, alone. He called several people on his phone but none of them answered his call (Poor bloke eh?) He came across Taeyeon's phone number, dialed it, and finally someone answered his call.

Taeyeon: Yeoboseyeo?

Daesung: Oh, Taeng-ah!

Taeyeon: Oh, Daesung-ah!

Daesung: I'm so glad that you answered my call~~!!

Taeyeon: Ahaha.... Are you okay? --You sound weird now, in fact you sound drunk

Daesung: Hahaha, anniya! I'm not drunk, I just had a few shots. (Obviously he doesn't know how MUCH he drank)

Taeyeon: Ahh...really? So, what's up? Anything to share with me?

Daesung: It's a bit hard to share through phone, how about a few shots together?

Taeyeon: Sure, I'm bored anyway.

 

*45 Minutes Later*

'Daesung-ahh, annyeong!' Taeyeon greets cheerfully while sitting beside Daesung.

'Oh, Fany-ah! You came?' Dunk Daesung, obviously mixed up Taeyeon and Tiffany.

'Yahh, I wonder how much you drank'

Without any warning, Daesung kisses Taeyeon's lips, wildly. Taeyeon who had a mental breakdown for a second rejects his kiss, but for some reason, she lets go and allows Daesung do what he is doing. Don't ask her why, but her reflexes just relax and let it go.

After 5 minutes of hotness and wildness, Daesung finally releases Taeyeon.

'Your lips are delicious, as always' Daesung says

Taeyeon bows her head down.

Taeyeon's POV

'What have I done? Yahh Kim Taeyeon! How could you kiss you best friend's boyfriend?! And of all bestfriends, Fany?! Am I crazy? I think I've really gone crazy! But... I had an enjoyable kiss though, hehehe. *And all dirty thoughts came into ByunTaeng's mind.*

3rd Person's POV

'Fany-ahh, you okay?' Daesung taps Taeyeon's shoulder.

Taeyeon looks up and gives Daesung a glance.

'!!!' Daesung opens his mouth in shock, and then covers it. He has finally understood the situation, I guess.

'So, you've--'

Back to present time

'Stop!' Tiffany shouts.

Taeyeon stops, as commanded. Tiffany gives Daesung a fiery glare.

'Ha.. You two look the same, so I mistook Taeng...as you... ha...ha...' Daesung says awkwardly.

'I sense something BIG is gonna happen, so I'll make a move first.' Taeyeon excuses herself and leaves the room. Instead of walking back to her room, she sticks her ears to the door, trying to listen to their "fight:".

'How could you our Taeyeon?!'

'I didn't! I just kissed her right!'

'I bet you guys did something after that !'

'Hehehe!'

'You laugh? Take this!'

*Boom*

'Ouch! That hurts!'

'You deserve it!'

Taeyeon's POV

'Thank you, Fany-ahh for taking my revenge, he certainly deserves it! Daesung, sorry that I had to say it, I promised no secrets among Fany and I! I had a great time that night, though. *Hehehehe*


Wassup guys! Miss me eh? AHAHAHAHAHAHA. So, in this chapter, Taeyeon and Daesung did meet up few days ago and Daesung made a big mistake. Whether they lost their ity, I don't know ahahahah.

 

Are you glad that I'm back with a chapter? and/or Are you surprised that Daesung and Taeyeon are THAT "close". Please do comment on the comment section below!!

 

Thank you~!