Chapter 9

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

 The Engagement

"So what happened there after? How did hyuk and hae got the message of their engagement?" Siwon questioned Heechul.

"Hyuk had a disappointed face because I said that their engagement is not gonna be any time soon. I was about to talk to him, when hangeng stopped me. He signaled to look at our dad, who had put his finger on his mouth showing me to keep quiet. I turned to look at Hae's parents and they were also showing signs, not to talk. So I just kept quiet looking at my lovely dongseangs."

"Wow, Interesting!!” Yesung clapped his hand and wookie joined in.

"Next morning, I went to wake up my monkey brother to get him ready. He was smiling pleasantly in his sleep. I shook him up and he mumbled. 'Just five more minutes hae' “

I kicked him.

He fell out of bed. "Hyung, you are so rude” hyuk said rubbing his .

I gave him his suit and said, "We have to attend an event so get ready soon and your stylist would be here in 2 minutes so be cooperative " I just gave him instruction and get out of his room.

“Me, hangeng and Dad kept laughing at hyuk silently, who was being so dumb and clumsy getting ready for the engagement.”

“Hae was also been instructed by his parents to get ready for the day.
We were supposed to meet Hae's family directly at the venue”.

“Hyuk was looking handsome in his black suit and was styled up well for the day . we took him with us to the event place.”


“Hae was dashing in his white suit. Hyuk stood stunned and rooted to the ground .He kept checking out hae from top to feet. I had to force him to walk.”

“But Hae was busy asking his parents whose party was it that they were attending, while hyuk did not even bother about it and just was enjoying hae’s pout.”


“When hyuk and hae met at the table, they got absorbed in talking and were lost in their own world ignoring us. They sha

Please log in to read the full chapter