Chapter 19

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

"first thing, we already have enough problems hiding our relationship, next we had to help kyu with his wedding issues, now we have to solve things of haemin without disrupting our friendship with kyu" Hyuk sighed.
 

Hae made a OO face looking down.
 

"Okay, first things first. Let’s think of a plan to stop kyu from being staying with us. WE need to find an excuse appropriate enough to convince him" Hyuk told patting hae's shoulder.

Plan A 

"Heechul hyung" Hae clapped his hands happily looking at hyuk.
Hyuk surveyed the surroundings but he did not see heechul anywhere.

"Where is Heechul hyung hae? I can't see him" Hyuk was still looking around.

"No hyukkie, I am saying I have an idea to stop kyu" Hae grabbed hyuk's chin turning him to face him.

"Huh, what is it?" Hyuk asked curious.

"Did you forget that heechul hyung has to attend an award ceremony next week at Japan? He is supposed to win the award from the nominees list. Isn't it?" Hae asked hyuk.

"What has that got to do with it hae?" hyuk enquired.

"Well, heechul hyung said that he would announce his relationship with hannie hyung on that event after receiving his award and we … as a family were supposed to be there to show our support there with media being around." Hae explained unfolding his plan.

"Brilliant!! So, we wouldn't be here in Seoul for time being anyway . So we can tell kyu about it which fulfills over current mission “Hyuk said showing his gummy smile to hae. Hae smiled along nodding his head like a kid happy having his candy.

"Thank you Hae!!" Hyuk hugged hae happily and hae instantly melt in his warmth.

"I think we should get back to hospital now" Hyuk said grabbing hae's hand with him.

"Hyukkie" hae called him. Hyuk turned back, Hae motioned towards their hands.


Hyuk let it go immediately, “sorry baby, It was instinct. I will be careful next time" he smiled and hae too smiled back.

Once they were back at kyu's room, His umma has left with eunjae and only the group was there.
Sungmin was trying to feed kyu who was staring back at minnie with eyes filled with love. Hae and hyuk glanced at each other and went inside taking in the kyumin sight.

"Oh hae, you came? Hyuk, do you know that kyu is getting out from hospital in a couple of days?" Sungmin asked the couple.

"Oh that’s g

Please log in to read the full chapter