Chapter 23

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a while was spent on brainstorming, suddenly kyu screamed

"Guys!! I got an idea”

 

Plan in action

 

Eunjae and her parents arrived at kyu's house for dinner.  Elders were chatting happily while dinner was being served. Hyuk, hae and sungmin were also invited.

Kyu sat between hyuk and Min.

They were enjoying food when eunjae said, " Mom and Dad, I have a request for you guys"

 

"What is it honey?" Her mom asked.

 

"Now that I am back here at seoul…… and also kyu has recovered, We want to spend some time together  ... you know…. to get back for the time we missed each other " Eunjae smiled at kyu shyly and he smiled back lovingly.

 

Their parents initially were shocked at their intimacy but later recovered and felt happy because their kids now understand what they want.

 

"Oh sure dear, you both can go wherever you want to" Kyu's dad answered.

 

"Thank you uncle. We both decided to go to our farmhouse." eunjae battled her eyelashes waiting for approval from their parents.

 

"Sure dear" kyu's dad agreed instantly.

 

"But I want to invite my friends too.  Hyuk, hae, minnie will join us?" Kyu raised an eyebrow at  his dad .

 

Eunjae pouted as if she did not like the idea and the elders sighed thinking that kyu hasn't changed.

 

"It’s up to you guys to decide who are to go. As long as you take care of eunjae, I am fine" Kyu's dad stated.

 

"Fine." Kyu answered and cheered with his friends. Eunjae faked jealousy on her face for their parents, but joined whole heartedly in their planning for the trip.

 

"Elders agreed to their plan that kyu and Minnie will pick up hyuk and hae from their house and will meet eunjae at airport directly.”

 

Soon came the day where they were supposed to go for trip, Eunjae setoff for airport where she was supposed to meet others.

 

Her parents bid her goodbye and wished her a safe trip.

 

After an hour, Eunjae's parents and Kyu's parents got a phone call that Kyu and Eunjae were kidnapped at airport and if they want their kids back, they have to agree to some demands from them.

 

Eunjae's parents hushed to kyu's house to discuss things about their children.

 

Kyu's father was very anxious. He was worried that sungmin, hyuk, hae , eunjae were all together with kyu;

 

He called Hyuk's parents to let them know the news. When hyuk's father heard the news, he called for hyuk's mobile and hyuk assured him that he and hae were together with kyu in their car heading to airport and are safe.

 

Hyuk's father called back to kyu's parents that kyu is safe.

 

Mr. Cho called kyu and asked for details and much to his surprise; kyu was indeed safe with the other kids and were heading to pick up eunjae. But the point of worry was that they haven't met eunjae yet. So he asked boys to come back at once to their house.

 

Kyu and his friends obeyed.

 

Meanwhile eunjae's parents too tried to talk to her but her mobile was not reachable... they were really worried for eunjae now.

 

Once kyu was back with others at his house, Mr. Cho explained them that someone called them saying kyu and eunjae were kidnapped and now eunjae's mobile is not reachable.

 

"You don’t have to worry uncle; I will take care of eunjae. I will find her “kyu coaxed her parents.

 

"Yes uncle, we will all try to think of something" sungmin assured them.

 

Mr. Cho sent for his guards to track eunjae's whereabouts but kyu stopped him saying he will take care of things.

 

Kyu, minnie, hyuk and hae gathered elders together with them to explain their plan to rescue eunjae.

 

“The kidnapper said both me and eunjae were kidnapped but i am here... Then why did he call you? I think Kidnapper is just faking it. He might just have had eunjae" kyu answered and

Please log in to read the full chapter