Chapter 43

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Back from honeymoon

 

"Soooooooooo guys, that was how hyuk and hae were busted and we found their little secret” the group clapped happily being at the end of the story.

"What happened afterwards" Ki bum asked like a kid excited to hear a closing of some detective case.

But before anyone could answer him, the airport got alerted out with the announcement of the arrival of flight of hyukjae and donghae.

The group started getting themselves ready to be in line for eunhae to come out.

Ki bum just followed them trailing at the end, pouting not being able to get to hear the of eunhae story

"Don't pout will tell you what happened afterwards" siwon said.
This grabbed the attention from kibum {A/N: the group members heard it too but they wanted to let sibum have their time ... got it? sibum?}

"After hyuk and hae admitted their relationship... we spent the rest of the day teasing the new found engaged couple. At the end of the day, we went to airport to sendoff kangin hyung and leeteuk hyung for their home. "

"Kangin hyung however was successful in getting understanding with teukie hyung family and finally helped teukie hyung to again become a part of the family. Since teukie hyung's family accepted kangin hyung... they got married the same year. "

By this time, the people who got back their luggage were coming out running towards their family members.

"Meanwhile, we all went to hyuk's mansion over the next weekend to meet hae's parents. They were very welcoming and so hae-like people. Very warm. We get to know many more things about hyuk and hae, about their relationship and engagement from heechul hyung and hangeng hyung."

Exactly the time, siwon finished his line… Wookie yelled “Haaaaeeeee hhhhyyyyuuuunnnnngggg..... WE ARE OVER HERE" and started waving at someone.

The whole group looked that way and recognized hyuk and hae waving back at them

"The one wearing red jacket is donghae" siwon whispered in Ki bum’s ear who was staring at hyuk and hae not even blinking eyes in a daze.

"I can feel it. Eunhyuk is soooo handsome and hae is ssooooooo cute" kibum shouted hugging siwon for no reason.

The group members chuckled at the shocked face of siwon and kibum pulled back from him shyly." I am sorry... couldn't stop my excitement".

Hyuk and hae reached the group  ... how are you's and hugs followed up, hae hugged everyone and hyuk was head locked with kangin and kyu.

Kibum suddenly pulled hae from teukie hyung's embrace and wrapped hae in his hug" I am soooo excited to see you…You are really cute hae.." he pulled back a moment pecking hae's cheek at which hae just blushed blinking his eyes questioningly

Siwon laughed out loud ... "Hae, Meet kibum. He is my colleague at Choi designer and kibum, this is out sweet donghae"

Hae shook his head “Hi, glad to meet you kibum. Hope you like our group"

"Yeah. I like all of them. Especially you, I love you" kibum said pulling hae again into his hug

"Excuse me  ... Am I missing something here?" eunhyuk came pulling hae back from Ki bum’s hug and letting him under his shoulder.

"Hyukkie ~ ~ this is kibum, wonnnie's colleague" hae introduced hyuk at which hyuk smiled and forwarded his hand for a handshake.

Kibum shook his head excitedly at hyuk and said "Hyuk ~~ you are really handsome like they portrayed you"

Hyuk raised his eyebrows at siwon " I- We were bored waiting for you guys since your flight was delayed and we used that time for eunhae story telling"

The single line made them understand what might have happened and they went nodding "Oh ok".

"Glad you liked us" hyuk smiled at kibum who went back beside

Please log in to read the full chapter