Chapter 29

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I am excited to find out, WHO gets a fan boy/fan girl among you" Hae cheered up distracting group from the weird aura surrounded with hyuk's logic.

The Day

The day came when the filled-in questionaries’ forms were assessed to declare a winner along with the respective student council member of the member.

All the assessment board members were invited onto the stage by MC of the event .A special group of students from different grades, disciplines and years were elected randomly to assess the questionnaires as “assessment board”. This was to avoid biasing over the council members.

One the assessment board was introduced to the school, the members were sent to separate room to start assessing the forms.

While the Assessment was going on, The event continued with Introduction of event guests. The routine continued with speeches from MC, guests, council members and few other lecturers.

----------------

"So, who do you might get a winner?" Hae asked wookie. They were in the middle row of the audience looking at the council members seated on stage.

"I have a feeling that siwon hyung might win." Wookie answered.

"Hmm.. I think Teukie hyung might get a winner. He seems to be an open person" Hae answered.

"Hae hyung, do you also think they are nervous over the results? Or am i seeing things?" Wookie asked looking at hae.

"Yes wookie, I too feel that some of them are nervous.. You see, hyuk has his fists folded tightly which he does only when he in nervous. The nervousness is obvious on siwon's face. Kangin hyung and teukie hyung have been chatting non-stop so I don't think they are even considering this event or results. "

"Kyu doesn't seem to be nervous too. I think he looks more annoyed because he can't play games and have to sit idle. “Hae laughed at wookie's comment.

"But I think yesung hyung is uncomfortable with the attention. He is shaking his legs which he does unconsciously when he is uncomfortable or wants to get out of the place" Wookie said to hae.

"Oh" Hae watched yesung cautiously and saw what wookie pointed out.

"You do know more about yesung hyung" Hae said to a blushing wookie.

“Why do you think so?" Wookie avoided looking at hae.

"It’s because you notice even minor details with yesung hyung’s. But I have a question though if you don’t mind, are you stalking him?" Hae asked innocently

Wookie snapped at this, "No hyung, I like his voice. I love the way he si

Please log in to read the full chapter