Chapter 26

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hyuk looked at hae taking in the hunger evident in his eyes and decided he can live without touching hae {even if it’s difficult than said} but can’t live without him.  So, he went back to dial his home.

Family time

 

"Hello hyung!!" hyuk spoke over phone.

"Well, hello my dongsaeng.. Thought you are soo busy with hae, that you did not have time to pick up calls from your own house?" sarcasm was clear in heechul's voice.

"It’s not like that hyung. We both were at kitchen and so couldn't hear the ring and by the time I came to pick up the phone, it went into voicemail" hyuk tried to keep his shaking voice in hold and sound confident.

"Oh I see... Doing things at kitchen huh? You are gross monkey" Heechul teased hyuk

Hyuk just rolled his eyes, " Hyung, how are dad and mom, ah, hangeng hyung too?" hyuk enquired.

"They are all fine hyuk. Hae's parents are coming over tomorrow. So both of you come to our house and meet them here. We want to make it a surprise for hae to see him happy. Don’t leak any info about his parents being here" Heechul explained.

"Oh sure hyung. Tomorrow we will be there. Thanks for calling hyung. Bye take care" Hyuk hung up fast not giving any chance for heechul to tease.

"Hae, tomorrow, we have to go to our house to have lunch with my parents and hyungs" hyuk turned towards hae.
 

Hae’s came down from his high by that time and his breathing evened out but for hyuk, hae still looked adorable with his messy hair, unmade clothes and shaking figure wanting to be touched.

"Oh ok?" Hae’s answer made it clear to hyuk that he didn’t catch what he said.

"Err,, yeah. I will take you to our house tomorrow to have lunch with my parents and hyungs" Hyuk spoke in his bold voice but his eyes were roaming all over hae’s body practically feeling him up.

"Okay" hae said looking down fighting a blush.

Hyuk found it hard to stay still with hae in such a position before his eyes.

 

“O-Okay then, let’s get to bed for now?” hyuk asked and hae nodded.

They went back to sleep in their respective rooms rewinding their kiss in their memories throughout the night.

Next morning, Hyuk and hae went to their mansion.

"Oh, look who's here? The monkey finally brought hae “Heechul hugged hae with a witty remark at hyuk and he scrunched his face

Dad led them to living room... After some chitchat, “Hae, we have got a surprise for you"

Hae eyes sparkled with excitement "What is it Dad?” hyuk and heechul looked at each other smiling at hae's adorableness

"Let’s gather at dining table, I will show your surprise there” Dad led them to lunch

Hae parents were smiling at hae while they entered with Mr. Lee

"Appa, Umma!!" Hae ran to his parents and hugged them.

"How are you? I missed you" hae's puppy eyes became glossy. It’s clear that tears were forming in his eyes.

"We are doing great hae... How about you? Did you get to adopt here? Hae's dad asked.

"I am fine here appa. Heechul hyung and Hyukkie helped me so I don't feel awkward being new here. “Hae answered happily

"How about school, dear?" Hae's m

Please log in to read the full chapter