Chapter 25

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Date

 

A/N: Hangeng continues the story explaining the great Cho Kyuhyun drama’s aftermath at Eunhae’s house.  Italic prat of conversations happened in past.

Hyuk and hae woke up lazily late in the morning as it was weekend. Also, they wanted to relax a bit now that things have settled for kyuhyun’s problem after struggling with drama stuff for few weeks. Hyuk was at living room watching TV when hae lazily came downstairs and went to kitchen looking at things in fridge.

 

“hae, what are you doing there?" Hyuk asked.

 

"Thinking of what to cook for us with the stuff we have in our fridge." hae answered.

 

"Oh ok. Do you need any help?" Hyuk offered.

 

"Hmm....Once I decide what to do; you can help me with cooking okay?" Hae answered looking at the stock

 

Hyuk switched off the TV and went to kitchen

 

Hae got startled when a pair of arms hugged him from back.

 

"Hyukkie... I can't work, if you hold me.. You know.. This tight.  I can’t even breath… hyukkie ~ “hae struggled from hyuk

 

"It’s been some time; I get to hold you like this.  We were always getting occupied with problems.. Sometimes it was kyuhyun's problem and sometimes something else..  I never got some time for US." hyuk pouted tightening his hold around hae, if its even possible.

 

"We are all friends in our group hyukkie.. So we got to help each other at times. I am very happy, we were able to accomplish our mission perfectly and get kyu out of that forced marriage" Hae leaned back into hyuk enjoying hyuk’s scent.

 

"Hmm" Hyuk buried his head into his neck.

 

"But hyukkie ~…  kyuhyun and sungmin hyung still have to get together.. they still haven’t shared their feelings with each other. I think we should help them get together. What do you say ?" Hae pouted.

 

"Let’s see if we can do anything .. but I would suggest to wait for now" hyuk answered for which hae nodded on his chest.

 

"hae ~ ..." hyuk started something but couldn’t finish his sentence.

 

"yes hyukkie ~" hae turned around to face hyuk in his embrace.

hyuk hesitated for some time and later looked into hae's curious glassy deep eyes.

 

"Hae ~.. You know.. It’s been some time since you moved-in,. Also. we never had some time together, and now that we are alone for weekend..Do you want to go anywhere.. like..like, you know , like a , a d-date?" asked

 

"DATE? Did you just said a DATE? " hae asked surprised.

 

hyuk nodded with a smile taking in Hae’s excitement

 

"Okay. I am in .. Where are we going then?" Hae asked smiling back like a kid who’s getting his favorite candy.

 

"I will think about it.. Let’s go get ready" hyuk said pulling  himself out from their hug.

 

"How can I get ready when I don't know where we are going? How would I decide what to wear?" Hae pouted.

 

Hyuk grinned and brushed his hand on his cheeks..

 

"Okay, then…” Hyuk thought for a while, “I think … Let’s go to a movie and later spend some time outside and we will have dinner before returning back to home?" Hyuk asked sharing his thoughts.

 

"Sounds great hyukkie~!!" hae 's eyes sparkled.

 

"Okay, now you know the plan ! … let’s go and get ready for our date...” Hyuk said dragging hae back from kitchen

 

They went out in hyuk's car for a movie...

 

Hyuk did not pay attention to anything other than hae. Hae was gorgeous in his attire wearing black tight jeans, white V-neck T-shirt and a Ash-green mix coat . He had his black goggles on and was looking irresistible with the way he styled his hair. Hyuk’s brain stopped working when hae came downstairs smiling apologetically for taking too long. He drowned in the deep eyes and did not recognize the BIG gummy smile occupying his face to stop it showing off his gums. He couldn’t take his eyes off from hae and just walked in daze behind hae when he dragged him to the car like a puppy following his lovely owner.

 

Hyuk was in animated mode He just went on nodding to everything hae says. He was driving fighting all the thoughts coming into his brain every second hae looks at him, talks to him, smiles to him, touches him, and hits him. He was brain dead when hae came close leaning on his arm to show him some shop through the window at his side. Somehow, hyuk was able to contain his thoughts himself by the time they reached the mall. He was struggling hard not to blurt out “Hae.. Let’s go back home.. I can’t stop myself watching you like this..” .

He agreed to some movie that hae suggested and went to get him popcorn for hae hit him hard on his arm, getting him out of his trance. That’s when hyuk composed himself and in process of getting to normal.

Hae, oblivious to hyuk, was enjoying movie and hyuk was enj

Please log in to read the full chapter