Chapter 27

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Don’t think I am leaving you. I know something’s up with you and hae when I called you yesterday and I could clearly see how you both react to each other at slightest skinship.so Mark my words. I would definitely get back at you and will make you spill what you were busy with hae, yesterday." Heechul whispered into hyuk's ear making him shiver with fear for a second.

 

Spirit week

 

 

"Kibum, you might be interested in this part of story because we are now getting at an interesting twist in the story" Kangin nudged yesung for which he smiled looking at wookie.

 

"WOW" kibum cheered up in response.

 

"During each semester the HS student council organizes a week dedicated to generating school spirit and excitement.  Spirit week is a series of thematic days when students dress to the topic of the day and participate in various fun events. We were called out for a student council meeting to decide on that year’s sprit week celebrations. As you know, Hyuk, Kyu, Minnie, me, leeteuk and Yesung were part of student council.”

 

"Several interesting ideas came up in that meeting , like setting up a school radio to keep students informed about the events for the day and plans for next day etc. etc. Jessica who suggested it ,got elected as RJ without any election. She was popular throughout the college" Kangin continued.

 

"When it was our turn to suggest, we all wanted to come up with a unique idea which would outstand for the year since it was our final year.so we asked for a day."

 

"So, we all went home agreeing to meet the next day to discuss each other ideas. And as usual hyuk got to discuss things with hae"

 

"Hae, you know the spirit week is coming up right? We are asked to come up with some ideas as student council members and hyungs’ suggested we should outstand others “hyuk asked hae.

 

"Hyukkie, what ideas did you think of so far?" Hae asked hyuk while serving dinner to both of them.

 

"I couldn't think of anything hae” Hyuk shook his head.

 

"Why?" hae asked.

 

"I don't want to participate in this. I have never been in previous years too." Hyuk said looking at hae.

 

"Why?" hae pouted adorably.

 

"Because they are boring" hyuk stated as a matter of fact.

 

"You are student council member hyukkie, you should be ideal to the students. Don't slack off. Start thinking. I am sure you will come up with new ideas “Hae commanded.

 

"Okay" Hyuk pouted.

 

Hae bit his lip to hide his smile, "Why are you pouting?"

 

"Am I? No.. I am just thinking" Hyuk turned to hae.

 

"Okay, Lets have some dinner now." Hae smiled at hyuk, serving them.

 

Next day at their lunch table, "So guys, Do we have any ideas up for the spirit week?" Leeteuk asked looking around the table.

 

The group exchanged looks but none of them replied, leeteuk sighed "say, it needs more time" .

 

"Come-on guys, you are all lazing around. I am sure, you can come up with something exiting “Wookie looked around the table.

 

"Why don't you suggest something then" Kangin glared at wookie who shook his head.

 

"Don't scare him kangin hyung. He did not say anything wrong. We could definitely come up with ideas but we are not sparing enough thinking around this" yesung  patted wookie.

 

"I have never been in them before, I don't even know how it works" Hyuk spoke first.

 

"Hmm" The group started brainstorming ideas.

 

Suddenly hae's eyes sparkled.

 

" I have an idea"  he shouted lowly getting attention

Please log in to read the full chapter