Chapter 33

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

Brainstorming ideas

Later at night on same day, Kyuhyun suddenly got something over his mind and he suddenly barged into min's room who was working on arrangements for some assignment.

"Min, I got something over my mind" kyuhyun. Sungmin looked up at kyu “what is it?".

“I think I got an idea to help discussion over leeteuk hyung's problem while we can continue on our mission mystery" there was this evil smug smile lingering over kyu's lips.

"Oh ~~~  ... I sense some evilness over air" Min laughed along.

"Yes. I suggest that we should persuade our group to have a sleep over at hyuk's place this time to think and discuss over leeteuk hyung's problem”.

"Brilliant idea kyu" Min jumped a bit and placed a kiss over kyu's cheek. Kyu turned a light shade of pink but the smirk didn’t leave his face.

"Let us start calling others" Min picked up dialling wookie's number

"Okay, wait. First we need to persuade hyuk to agree for sleep over and by knowing hyuk, he is not going to agree until all of us tongue tie him giving no time to find excuses. “Kyu started thinking.

"Oh yeah, even if we let out a small hint, he will find excuses in no time to make us drop the whole idea of sleep over. So we better create some scene where he is forced to accept this sleepover at his place." Sungmin suggested.

"Okay  ... let’s get this done simple. Let us meet at some place tomorrow and I believe no one will come up with a rigid plan for teukie hyung's problem by tomorrow so at that point, we both will drop out the idea of sleepover and then get hyuk into agreement by persuading all group members... Okay?" Kyuhyun raised his brow and sungmin just nodded at it.

Kyu asked Min to call hae and ask him to join them at practice ground to discuss teukie hyung's problem and he called hyuk himself.

The next day, they met up the soccer practice ground. Hyuk and hae joined them. Leeteuk went around explaining his problem for them and then the group directly jumped to discussing alternatives

------
First one to react was siwon. He sighed loudly and said, “I will be honest teukie hyung. Other than praying Jesus to help you, I couldn't think of anything else... I am sorry!!" he hung his head low helplessly.

“That’s okay siwon. You don't have feel low being helpless. I couldn't stand stressing you guys to help me out of such critical situation." Leeteuk patted his arms.

Still silence lingered around and leeteuk turned his head to see each other's face but everyone seemed to be in their own world in deep thoughts. He understood that they were desperate to help him but are caught off-guard with ideas.

“It’s okay guys  ... I can understand. Don’t feel forced to help me. I know you are all desperate to help but are Brian tied." leeteuk said in his consoling voice.

"Really hyung... I am feeling so down not being help you out  ..." Yesung voice showed his disappointment.

"I told you yesung, I am content with the care and love from your guys" leeteuk eyes were slowing getting filled with tears.

"Kyu, I thought you would come up with some plan for teukie hyung? Hyuk, any ideas from you guys?" Sungmin asked gaining peek from all the group members.

"No Minnie... I tried coming up with ideas but each of them had some risk associated “Kyu answered in a serious tone and hyuk nodded in agreement.

"It’s not like any of the problems we have handled so far. It’s not like we try something and if it fails, we might not be the only people to suffer... There is a family involved in hyung's problem so we can't risk trials" Hyuk supported kyu.

"But, Hyung, if I were in your place... I would have jumped to the conclusion to appear in front of family with a fake boyfriend without considering any consequences “Wookie quickly blurted out his thoughts and covered his mouth with his fingers realizing his slip-up. Leeteuk sighed nodding his head in disagreement and the group went back to thinking.

"Really, I don't know why all of you are against this idea? Why do you think it will be a risk?" Kangin questioned.

Leeteuk was fast to respond "We have discussed this earlier kangin. I don't know the motive of my father to meet the person who has dumped me. He might harm him or do something inappropriate to hurt him physically or emotionally. I can't risk a person to be involved in my family crisis. Indirectly, I might risk a person's life here".

"But it wouldn't matter if the person who is gonna act as your boyfriend, accepts the risk right. Why are you discarding the entire idea without giving it a try?" Kangin stressed his point.

"Because hyung, as I said, we are not only risking the fake boyfriend’s life as well as teukie hyung's choice to get back to his family. We can apply trial and error plans here but We CAN'T fail “Hyuk came to rescue.

"Kangin hyung has a point hyukk.....ugh... hyuk. If the person does go along with the plan to unfold the motive of teukie hyung's father in meeting his son's boyfriend and doesn't react to it... There won’t be any damage any side. It’s just acting to hear the other side of story from hyung's father right. We won’t risk anything as long as the person is willing and trying to go along out plan to confront hyung's father." Hae made his point.

There were some supportive statements and some opposing. Debate went around for some time and finally with hae's confidence that nothing is

Please log in to read the full chapter