Chapter 18

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Okay, let’s get on with the plan" Kyu announced.

Jealousy

 

Kyu and hyuk got their plan into action with the help of eunjae. Kyu was fortunate enough to have been admitted in the hospital where one of eunjae's friends was working as a doctor.

They convinced him to help them with their plan. So the doctor informed kyu's parents that he has got severe injuries with the accident and he had to have casts on his left leg and left hand due to fractures.


They succeeded in getting their parents believe that kyu is not gonna be healed in time for engagement so their parents were forced to postpone it.


Hyuk, Hae, kyu and eunjae sighed in relief after the emotional drama they had to set before their parents.


Same story of accident was repeated for their gang and for heechul and hangeng but now they were able to know the mysterious girl and the forced wedding.

Kyu's Umma used to stay in hospital to look after her son while the group and others took turns to visit him. Eunjae was forced to be with kyu's mother to help her around.
Since she knew the act, she was more annoyed because she can't be with her boyfriend. Hyuk and hae used to replace her sometimes to give her some time with her boyfriend.
That’s how eunjae and hae met and soon they became friends. Of course, who can resist THE DONGHAE!! :)

To say Sungmin was worried would look small because he was more than worried. He was hurt seeing kyu lying on the bed in hospital all wrapped in casts and bandages.
Even though doctors said he was recovering, he saw the emptiness and loneliness in kyu's eyes. He was sad because he couldn’t stay and take care of him like hyuk and hae.
 

He would feel disappointed looking at the way kyu's umma and eunjae would take care of kyu. He felt jealous for the time eunjae and kyu spent laughing after his umma left. He was just more than sad, disappointment.. Was it hurt?


He was broken thinking of his one sided love being snatched away. He still could not get it that kyu has a fiancée and so he will soon become someone else's. He knew that the engagement was just postponed and not called off and he could see that kyu was happy with eunjae.

Seeing his state, Hae wanted to help him. He would often call sungmin to be with him when it was his turn to look after kyu and will always try to give them some time when kyu was awake.
When kyu's sleeping, he would conform Minnie saying everything is alright and he should loosen up a bit but sungmin would always end up shedding tears on hae's shirt in his hug.

Unaware of these things happening behind, what kyu saw was sungmin getter closer to Hae than before. He thought hae has somehow succeeded conquering hyuk and now he is going after his Minnie. {pabo kyu :P }
 

Sure he was getting stressed thinking of ideas to break the wedding but seeing sungmin and hae together is what pained him the most.
He could not open up before hyuk because he would thin

Please log in to read the full chapter