Chapter 34

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leeteuk’s problem solved

“Okay, let’s meet your father then" Kangin grabbed teuk's hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"What? Don't we need to prepare before this meeting?" Leeteuk asked

 

"I will handle things carefully. Don’t worry. Call your father and ask him to meet me" Kangin confidently answered.

"You sure hyung?" hyuk wanted confirmation.

"Yes." kangin reassured.

--- At Meeting place

 “I want to talk to him in private." Leeteuk's father ordered him.

Teukie looked at kangin for some time and retreated from the room.

"So, who are you?" his father asked kangin

"I am kangin sir... Studying in same school as your son." he bowed showing respect

"You seem to have manners and respectable. Why did you dump him then? Give me an honest answer." his father questioned.

"I thought I am not suitable for him sir" kangin spoke in most honest tone.

Teukie’s father was surprised at this "Why do you think he is not suitable for you? Do you think he is such a low life?"

"Sorry for miss-communication sir, I said I am not suitable for your son and not the other way round."

"Why?”

"Because your son sir is pure, caring, innocent. He is considered ANGEL in our school and I, on other hand, am considered as the bully of the college even though I never bullied anyone in our school. We are complete opposites" Kangin explained.

"If you know from start that you are much different from my son, why did u even consider dating him at first hand?"

“I didn't know how pure and holy his soul is until I get to date him"

"If you consider him so pure, why didn't you try continuing your relationship? Why did u break up with him if my son is so good for you in every way?"

"His heart is like a glass sir. I was afraid of breaking him up. I was scared I might hurt in irrecoverable way. I was worried since he is soo fragile. He is so good soul that he would dedicate his life for others. I thought I might became an obstacle in his way of being a gentle soul." kangin voice cracked up showing his despair and hurt.

"Don't you think you are hurting such a gentle person by breaking up with him?"

"But He has his family to protect him. I thought he should return to his family, the true place where he belongs to"

“He left us to be with you. You, knowing everything should not consider breaking up at a time when he doesn't even have his family support. He might have been happy with you. "

"No sir, He never wanted to be apart from his family. I know how much he values his family and how much he respects your words sir. He loves you till his last ounce of blood. It was your discipline flowing in him. His life practically radiates your values."

"Why should I believe you? How can I decide if you are telling truth?”

“I might look like a gangster sir but being with your son for time, I have learnt living pure. I am speaking honestly sir. Every word I said, is coming straight from my heart and not my mind."

"Why didn't you try to change yourself for my son if you learnt living with him?"

"I was afraid that the more I stay with him, the more I would want to be with him. Then, I may not let him go to his family”

"Why didn't you consider

Please log in to read the full chapter