Chapter 7

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Vacation

"So let’s move on with the story. We have got plenty of time” Kyuhyun started the story.

“Soon came the time for the exams and we became busy with preparations for exams. Our mission to find the mysterious lover of hyuk was diverted over kang-teuk couple.... So we decided to pull it off until exams.”

“After exams, we met at soccer field to plan for our vacation. Hyuk was also there with us but he said he is going over to Jeju Island with his family. Hyuk’s dad had a hotel there and It was not new for them to spend vacations over there. I too joined them once with his family and stayed with them at their hotel in Jeju. “

“But hyuk oddly seemed pretty excited over his vacation that time. And the reason for his excitement was that Mr. Lee invited hae's family to spend the vacation together at Jeju. “Kyuhyun paused looking at heechul.

“Only heechul and hangeng hyung know eunhae moments it because they were there at Jeju. So, Over to heechul hyung" Kyuhyun showed his fingers in heechul's direction motioning him to continue.

“Yeah, the whole trip was planned so that Hyuk and hae can have quality time at Jeju. We were the first ones to reach Jeju. They missed each other for 6 months. So you can imagine how eager they might have been to meet each other. Hyuk couldn't stop his stupid gummy smile all day when we went to Jeju... Mr. Lee informed Dad that they will join us later because of some business matters to be dealt on priority. Hyuk looked like an excited kid waiting for his Christmas gift.” Everyone chuckled imagining a bouncing hyuk.

“Hyuk always used to ask Hae over phone, as to when he would come to join us and hae used to coax him saying, it would be soon. Even when hae was not with us, hyuk always was thinking of hae like, if Hae would like the Italian dishes of hotel, which drink should be served at dinner, if hae would like to go shopping with him, where should he take hae for sightseeing, if he should chose outfits for hae, etc. etc. . . . He used to irritate us with all meaningless questions and ridiculous plans to impress hae. Hangeng here tried to explain him that hae was already been pretty much impressed with him so he doesn't have to try anything new but monkey was stubborn."

“After a couple of days, Mr. Lee’s family joined us at Jeju. Dad received and escorted them to hotel. Hyuk was like pacing back and forth until Dad returned with his hae. Once he saw hae, he forgot to wish Mr. and Mrs. Lee and went straight to hae, hugged him and started asking him if he was fine with the journey and if he was tired... “

“Hyuk’s behavior seemed a bit rude over his in-laws because hyuk forgot to greet them and was only concentrating on hae. Hae’s parents were looking weirdly at hyuk. Dad’s face showed annoyed expression while me and Hangeng froze. We did not know how to manage the situation. Hae looked shocked. He too didn’t react to hyuk’s questions looking at his parents, who were in turn, staring at him.”

“Hyuk acted as if he forgot we were still there watching both of them. He kept caressing hae and hae was just blushing shyly. Things went quite awkward with silence for some time”

“Finally, hyuk realized that hae is not talking back to him and then it finally sunk into hyuk's head that hae didn't respond, because his parents were watching him and that he had not wished them at all. He hung his head low and muttered a soft "" Then he slowly turned backwards facing Mr. and Mrs. Lee and said, ‘Err, I  ... I... I am... I am really...  I feel very sorry Mr. and Mrs. Lee. For a minute, I forgot everything around and couldn’t stop myself. I was excited seeing hae after such a long time. I apologize for my behavior.  I did not mean to be rude ... it ... it just happened. Please forgive me, I won’t repeat the same’, hyuk started bowing repeatedly to Mr. and Mrs. Lee. They just smiled at the boy. Hae's parents then said its okay and those they can understand his eagerness to see hae after a long time.”


“Hyuk then turned towards dad and us. He said ‘I am really sorry dad and hyung. I was in a moment and I won’t let it happen another time.’ Dad shook his shoulder and said "young man, I am disappointed at your behavior. You should always respect elders and Mr. and Mrs. Lee are your soon to be in -laws. You made quite a bad impression today, even before you got engaged’.

"Sorry dad, I am really sorry. I understand and I won’t let it repeat this again. “Dad patted his shoulder forgiving him and I just pulled his ear playfully.

"After that, we talked a bit with hae's family and showed them their rooms for stay. Hyuk was still hyper to spend some time with hae but I convinced him that hae might need some sleep after their tiresome journey. He finally agreed and let them go"

“We again met together at dinner and hyuk was all staring at hae not even blinking his eyes. He didn’t even eat anything. He was drooling over hae. Hae was blushing and eating without lifting his face and we were quietly enjoying seeing them.”

“We pretended as if we are talking something without paying attention to them. Once hae believed that we were not looking at them, he kicked hyuk beneath table and hyuk just shrieked “Ouch" and held his leg. We pretended that we did not hear that and were involved in our conversation. Hearing the kicking sound,

Please log in to read the full chapter