Chapter 11

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

First kiss

That's when the information sunk into Hae's little fishy head.

He yelled, “OH God!! You guys are evil" and he ran towards his room all blushing. 




The group erupted into laughter gaining annoying stares from the passengers at airport.

"Well, We have reached fascinating part of the story. so, I will takeover storytelling" - Hangeng tookover from heechul and continued the story.

Once after reaching his room, hae called hyuk on his mobile and asked him if he is okay.
Hyuk said he was at beach and asked hae to come over. Hae went to beach looking for hyuk.

By that time, hyuk too figured out the evil plan of heechul of making him blurt of things.
So when hae sat beside hyuk, it was really awkward for both of them.

Hyuk was the one to break the silence, "so I think I let out a lot of information unintentionally. I am sorry. I should have figured out things and should not have reacted to heechul hyung's evil trap".


"I can understand hyukkie. You don't have to be sorry. You did not do any mistake" Hae smiled his lovely smile at hyuk which melted hyuk.


"Are we fine now? Would you still like to move in with me?" Hyuk asked hesitantly

Hae nodded his head happily and a gummy smile found its place on hyuk's face.

Hyuk held hae’s hand in his intertwining their fingers. Hae rested his head on hyuk's shoulder and they enjoyed the comfortable music played by sea waves. Hae looked at his ring and started touching it lovingly. Hyuk saw it and smiled happily.

“You are officially mine now...” Hyuk said.


"Yes and you too" Hae took hyuk's hand playing with his ring.

"But you know ... us ... we did not ... not have..." Hyuk did not know how to complete his words.
 

“What is it hyukkie? “Hae lifted his head and turned towards hyuk looking into his eyes.

"No... Nothing... I was just... Okay let’s forget about it" Hyuk said tering.


"Hyukkie, I know you are trying to ask something. You don't have to be shy to ask me questions. Now tell me, what is it?" Hae said


"No Hae, I can't ask it to you. I will figure out things myself. Let’s forget about it for now" Hyuk tried to convince hae but fishy was stubborn


“Tell me hyukkie!! I will help you with whatever it is." Hae assured.


"Huh... you will help me?” Hyuk started laughing .. And hae pouted.


Hyuk did not stop laughing and hae started hitting hyuk's arms “Why do you all always make fun of me?"


“I am not making fun of you hae,  and about others, they like teasing both of us because I always make things embarrassing so I should be the one to feel low." hyuk tried to get hold to hae's hands to make him stop hitting.


“Then why did u laugh now? What is that you wanted to ask me?" Hae asked tilting his head cutely.


"Hmm about that, I will tell you but you should not take it to heart. I understand if you are not comfortable okay?" Hyuk asked staring deeply at hae's eyes.


Hae nodded his head and his cheeks were warming up at hyuk’s hoarse words.


"It  ... Its... Its just,, Oh god, how can say it... hae its,,, it’s just .. You know,, it’s just we haven't had our.... our kiss... our kiss and we are already engaged." Hyuk stuttered. He became nervous.
His heart started beating fast and his palms started sweating. He was freaking out inside but tried to appear cool outside.


Hae just tilte

Please log in to read the full chapter