Chapter 40

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Just one kiss  ... okay?" hyuk whispered before crashing his lips onto hae noting the small groan hae made in response.

 

It's HOT here 

 

Just seconds into the kiss and hae's arms flung around hyuk's neck, fingers curling into his hair.

Hyuk grabbed hae by his waist slamming himself against him. It was dead obvious to hyuk that hae's melting into his kiss while he was craving for it.

From then, the kiss escalated in intensity quickly with , nibbling and teeth clashing.

"You feel so hot” Hae said feeling hyuk's hot breath against his skin.

"All because of you" hyuk mumbled in their kiss titling his head to gain better access.

"You know, group might be back anytime. We should move from here" hae knew hyuk was nowhere near back down from the kiss.

"Hmm… let’s get to our room" hyuk hugged hae tighter and led them to their room without breaking the kiss.

Hae was once again slammed against the door once they were inside their room. Things were furious by that time.

Hae could only shiver at advances of hyuk who was practically devouring him.

"Hyukkie ~ “hae moaned when hyuk's hand traced some exposed skin at his waist

"Mmmm?" hyuk hummed

"Y-You s... AAAAhhhh ....." hae couldn't help but moan loudly when hyuk pinched his sides

"You said, just one ... hyukkie ~" hae was getting interrupted each time hyuk's hand traces his belly button moving his shirt upwards

"Only one kiss right?" hae completed his question finally when hyuk's lips finally left his and moved to his neck

Hyuk didn't reply but just bit hae’s neck leaving a purple mark for the first time. "AAAAhhhhhnnnn”, Hae moaned loudly

"I am trying my best to stop” hyuk said before swallowing hae's lips again.

Hae's clothes became a mess with hyuk's hands running through them in every direction touching each inch of his torso.

Hae released a loud, high-pitched mewl when their fronts grinded against each other. One as hard as the other was.

Hyuk again release hae's lips moving down beneath his neck , crumbling his shirt when it's stopping him.

"Hyukkie ~ we aaaaahhhhhh, we should uuummmmmmhhhh, s-stop here" hae was trying to speak between his moans.

“I am really trying hae ~" hyuk was panting rubbing hae's making it grew hard.

"Hyuuuu~~~~~~ " hae was trembling all over by then , grabbing hyuk's shirt to be his support for his legs have already been jelly.

"You are damn sensitive and addictive" hyuk panted at h

Please log in to read the full chapter