Chapter 17

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

“We are calling from X&X hospital and your friend is here because of an accident. He asked us not to inform his parents so we are calling you" someone spoke to hyuk.

 

 Accident

 

A shiver went through hyuk. “Wha-What happened to him?" hyuk asked the person over phone.

"It would be better if you could come here to get the details" the person shared the hospital details before dropping off.

"What happened hyukkie?" Hae asked sensing hyuk's nervousness.
" Someone called me using kyu's mobile and asked me to come to hospital " Hyuk answered.

"What happened hyukkie? Why is kyu at hospital?" Hae answered.

“I don't know but probably we might have to start to hospital now" Hyuk said getting ready.

"Wait hyukkie, I will also come with you" Hae too got ready to leave, grabbing his jacket.

"Are kyu's parents informed?" Hae asked hyuk when they were in car.

"No. It seems kyu asked not to inform them." hyuk replied driving.

"Oh! kyu might have been afraid to tell his parents but shouldn't you inform them?" Hae asked.

"I will, once we know of kyu's position." Hyuk said pulling off the car at the hospital.

They ran together into the hospital to enquire about kyu. Soon a nurse guided them to a room.

Hyuk immediately looked around the room since the bed was empty. "Kyu??"

Kyu came out from the bathroom drying his face with a towel. He seemed fine.

Hyuk and Hae gasped together.

"Kyu, what happened? Why are you at hospital? A-And you seem fine too?" Hyuk blurted out all the questions.

Kyu looked at hae narrowing his eyebrows with a doubt if he should explain in front of him but hyuk signaled it would be fine. So he continued,

"I will explain you. It might be a bit funny but you both shouldn't laugh" Kyu said to hyuk. Hyuk and Hae nodded their heads bewildered.

"So, I went to a cafe to clear off my mind a bit from the stupid engagement. It seems I drank lot of coffee; I started feeling a bit dizzy. I thought I would go out for some air; I slipped over the stairs and fainted"
kyu continued.

"People thought that I was unconscious and so they called for ambulance and here I am" kyu sighed.

"Well, the person over phone said it was an accident" hyuk was still unclear.

"The people might have thought falling down the stairs

Please log in to read the full chapter