Final Chapter

Love Conquers All
Please log in to read the full chapter

Epilogue

Next day Hae's parents visited hyuk's mansion to meet hyuk and hae along with the group {A/N: Note that kibum, henry and zhoumi are part of group too}.

When hae was busy spending his time with his parents, hyuk sat sighing around, lazy to do anything without hae. So heechul and hangeng joined the group and asked them to do something to get hyuk out of his ‘hae depression’ mode.

Kyu, who is always confident that he can pull right strings, suggested something to heechul and as usual heechul added some more ingredients to the plan to make it more evil.

This whole thing was new for kibum and zhoumi. They stared at heechul with wide shocked eyes while the rest of the members just shrugged it off and started discussing/confirming their roles for the act/plan/drama etc... etc.

"Kibum, you understand what you need to do right?" heechul asked kibum, who was still shocked at the evil planning of the group

"Well... y-yeah. Should I really have to do this?" kibum asked.

"Aren't you excited to be given the honor of storytelling of eunhae?" kyu asked.

That surely got kibum happy.

"Right. I am really happy. I can explain the story really well, even better than you guys. Wonnie made it boring, but I will explain it very colorfully just like how hae explains...”

"Hmm... well try that. But I bet none can beat my fishy dongsaeng." Heechul rolled his eyes at which kibum pouted.

"Henry and zhoumi, you do not have to act anything. You guys can simply enjoy eunhae's love story. I bet that by now, you both understand the personalities of hyuk and hae, so it shouldn't be a problem to understand turn up of events.” Kyu spoke to zhoumi and henry while they nodded back in understanding.

"And guys, you know what to do to pull hyuk's leg... okay?" kyu confirmed with members while they nodded back.

"Okay, let’s get to the living room and start our act" hangeng motioned them to gather together at the dining table and do their group signature act "Fighting evil maknae !!" and they started to join hyuk at living room one by one with some snacks plates at their hands.

==== Drama starts====

"So where is hae?" henry asked sungmin starting the act.

"I don't know. Hyuk, where is hae? Why are you here?" sungmin asked hyuk curiously.

Hyuk heaved a sigh and said, "HE is with his parents and I am here because I am ignored as always"

"Oh…You poor dongsaeng. Hae had missed his parents for so long. You should give him his time too" heechul ruffled hyuk's hair earning a grunt from hyuk.

"He can have his time with his family but how can he ignore me  ... he treats me as if I am invisible.” hyuk complained like a kid to hangeng who was sitting at the other side of hyuk.

"No, Hae is not like that. He loves you very much." kibum interrupted hyuk as per their plan. Kyu smirked at heechul signaling that the act has officially started.

"How can you say that? You just heard the story. You haven't been with us. He always ignores me when he's with others like his family, my appa, even with hyungs too" hyuk pouted more.

"I would say you are feeling like this because you are too possessive over hae and are jealous right now." kyu smirked at hyuk

"No. I am neither possessive nor jealous. Why would I be? You know me from child hood." Hyuk retorted immediately.

"Right. You are neither possessive nor jealous for anything in your life for anything other than hae. Once hae entered your life, you have changed."

"No, I am not have never changed. It’s all your imagination." hyuk got into debate mode. Members signaled one another with their eyes.

"As per what I heard, you have changed." kibum supported kyu.

"What? No, tell me what you heard from them. They always take hae's side.so I don't believe if they portrayed me differently." hyuk asked kyu.

"Oh… please tell us the story of them. I am really interested" henry clapped his hands enthusiastically even if it was part of their plan.

That melted hyuk and he got back his gummy smile.

"You want to listen to our story?" hyuk asked ruffling henry's hair.

"y-yeah" henry shyly lowered his head.

"Here is your chance kibum… you can start now" yesung showed thumbs up to kibum.

Kibum cleared his throat and started off the story.

"Well you see… Their story is not like a regular/routine love story. It has got every emotion of life. You can feel drama, love, passion, jealousy, evilness, patience, fierceness, fighting etc etc..,. It might seem like they had been happy all along the story but they too had their hard times." kibum started off excitedly at the keen listeners.

Henry and zhoumi were not the only ones to listen to the story, others were happy too, seeing the way kibum was genuinely interested in storytelling and were adoring him silently. Siwon had a proud look on his face while staring at kibum lovingly.

"To get to introduce eunhae, you already met them so you know their personalities but let me explain their characters and their back ground to make this story meaningful. I don’t like calling this a 'story' because it has happened for real and so I would point it out as reality."

Hyuk was satisfied with the way kibum was explaining their love story. He himself got immersed into the story reminting their days of blooming love.

Heechul, hangeng and kyu were observing hyuk time to time to see different emotions being played over his face depending on the scene in the story.

They sighed contently to be happy to get hyuk out of his sappy mood. He was not sighing nor missing his hae being a love sick puppy.

They silently exchanged glances towards each other for being successful in the first part of their plan.

Kibum was very effective in storytelling and was patient at the time to answer the questions from zhoumi and henry.

The story telling, got a break during their lunch where hyuk got some hae time to be lovely dovely and back after lunch, hae again went out with heechul for some shopping.

So hyuk didn't had a choice but to join the story session post lunch too.

"So that was how KYUMIN here were formed after breaking his wedding with eunjae..." Kibum continued the story for zhoumi and henry.

Please log in to read the full chapter